Pages:
Author

Topic: Most alts are worth Zero - page 24. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 06:53:05 PM
I fully agree that most alternative coins are useless. These coins are used only as a speculative tool. But these coins can make us a good profit.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
November 29, 2018, 06:34:16 PM
Well this was supposed to happen because of these so many scammy ICOs. They have just killed the crypto industry for a while. Making sh1tcoins and then getting investments in it and then disappearing, well that has shaken the trust of the investors and now the market is struggling for its existence. Thanks to these scammers.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 06:03:32 PM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems

You are very correct. There are lot of coins that doesn't worth anything because the developer of such coin lack the knowledge of blockchain. I do call those developers as hungry dev because they just come to the space in order to make free money and run away.
Activity: 658
November 29, 2018, 05:22:59 PM
most of them are worthless reach their true value but i think there is some serious project out there i can't deny the fact that most of them are scam but the ones how to survive will be so huge in the future
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 29, 2018, 04:18:41 PM
all thi coins could have big meaning when all market will grow, now we have bad situation in the all of market
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
November 29, 2018, 03:42:39 PM
This is not true, only those which have no product are now on the ground. There is no way to see good altcoins being dead at the moment, take in consideration EOS, ADA, Stellar, those all are bullish and we are on a bear market right now.
Good words. I wait for turn-over on the market. Some projects offer good ideas and want to make by the roadmap. And such coins can be cheap but I'm sure we will see it more expensive. Not soon but definitely. Try to watch what make Enigma, DACC, Cardano, Fusion. I wait for much from these coins
Activity: 882
November 29, 2018, 03:32:46 PM
in fact, this is very good if the market can lose 90% of absolutely unnecessary coins.

It will happen, no doubts. Maybe it will lose fewer shitcoins, but their number will be sufficiently cut. In a way, it is really very good. We will start investing in cool and reliable cryptocurrencies and get profits.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 27, 2018, 11:03:58 AM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems
Therefore, investors do not trust the ICO, perhaps STO will return the trust of investors and restart the crypto market.

Of course, the confidence of many investors fell very much due to poor ICO, but there were a lot of projects that brought good profits. Here the fact is that small investors have invested; I don’t wonder where they are spending and why.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 04:01:58 AM
Therefore, investors do not trust the ICO, perhaps STO will return the trust of investors and restart the crypto market.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
November 27, 2018, 03:47:03 AM
Yes, most coins are only used to capture the money of investors, they don't have any development plans, their team doesn't even have a full office!
new ico projects usually did it.they have no roadmap especially to make cryptocurreny adopted in real life.most of them just make useless utility token.
Activity: 462
November 27, 2018, 03:42:48 AM
Yes, most coins are only used to capture the money of investors, they don't have any development plans, their team doesn't even have a full office!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
November 27, 2018, 03:34:12 AM

The bear season in market will really differentiate the serious and solid projects from the weak one. Many lazy devs will leave their projects development and abscond with ICO funds.
Activity: 252
November 25, 2018, 07:41:31 PM
If we take into account the fact that before the period until the project really did not create anything, its real estimate will be zero.
Activity: 378
November 25, 2018, 06:43:16 PM
The quality of each coin does not depend on the price. Even though the price is one of the factors to find out the prospect of coins, the price is not the main benchmark in evaluating the quality of coins. Some coins are worth zero, but they have made it to the top 10 and are able to maintain and continue to increase their popularity. These coins are the ones that are worth investing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 06:28:38 PM
in fact, this is very good if the market can lose 90% of absolutely unnecessary coins.
Activity: 174
November 25, 2018, 06:21:27 PM
yes, it is true that most of the coins in the market are worthless because the promoters do not intend to develop the ecosystem.
This can be a detrimental effect on the current market situation, the large number of scam coins that are only able to walk halfway can worsen the market situation.
Activity: 462
November 25, 2018, 06:16:55 PM
I understand that the hype is created only around some new projects, and this hype lasts a couple of months and then everyone is looking for another similar project in which you can invest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
November 25, 2018, 04:37:19 PM
No! There are many alts with good working product like Experty and their capitalization will increase next months or years and some of that projects will be huge valued in a few years like Amazon or Facebook.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 03:32:47 PM
This highly depends on the project. Alts are either worth millions or worth nothing. For instance, Paragon is worth millions but right now it's in its initial stage.
Activity: 672
November 25, 2018, 03:20:32 PM
Indeed, some of them are like that because there's no further information about the project and many obstacles that are not addressed. So, people will think their dev already throw it. Then, people will flock to sell project coins until no one else is interested in accommodating it.
Pages:
Jump to: