Pages:
Author

Topic: Most alts are worth Zero - page 27. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 07:08:59 AM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems

Of course, there is some truth in such statements today. In recent years, the total number of fraudulent and useless altcoins, which do not bring benefits to investors, has significantly increased. But I believe in the gradual recovery of the situation, from next year I will begin to invest again in new altcoins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 04:23:09 PM
Weak altcoins fall in price to zero, because they have indifferent developers. They did not create a good marketing strategy to attract more money from investors. Unfortunately, these altcoins are becoming more and more.
Activity: 490
October 29, 2018, 11:57:27 AM
I think it’s too pessimistic. This view has no basis. Even if the price of some altcoins is now close to zero, this does not mean that it will remain exactly the same when the reversal begins in the market.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 11:52:50 AM
the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
copper member
Activity: 140
October 29, 2018, 11:50:08 AM
This is the reason why one must not always invest based on hype of a project. As an investor, it is advisable to do thorough research about a project before putting your money into it. One must know the use case of it and the details of those behind it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
October 29, 2018, 11:35:06 AM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems
This is nothing but the truth, because most developers lunch coins for their selfish interest. After they might have made their profits, you will then see them no more for further development. Although, that does not stop you  from investing into them to make  your own profit too.
Activity: 19
October 29, 2018, 03:40:08 AM
I think a couple of Alts are definitely worth holding.
Most of the alts are rip offs or similar coins then Bitcoin, sometimes even forks which can be okay of course but still they are all following he leader (BTC).

Although I know it sounds cliche, some alts are using completely different technology and are steering their own path with its own technology (of course inspired by Bitcoin).

Let's have a look at IOTA and the Tangle (for a clear and visual explanation https://theblockchaintoday.com/iota-the-tangle/ ). The technology is very revolutionary as the speed increases over time and there is no need for miners and therefor no fees. This has a lot of potential, not even as a payment solution but a way of sending and storing data.

IOTA is one example that really brings something new to the table IMO.
Next to that we see others like NANO doing something with similar benefits. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 03:19:23 AM

It's the developers fault for not having a set plan to further develop their product into something more useful. I agree that there are tons of tokens out there that literally costs nothing but it is the doing of the developers for not improving the token they released.
Activity: 364
October 29, 2018, 03:11:41 AM
Nothing bears have already thrown off a lot of coins, and also did not give new tokens on the market. So everything is fine, this situation has clarified who is who in this market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
October 29, 2018, 03:09:23 AM
To have a real value a coin must be useful. People need to buy it for a concrete reason and it needs to answer to a need, otherwise people might invest on it only temporary and this is what it's called in cryto a pump and dump scheme.

Many crytos are still nothing more than ordinary pump and dump schemes, so be careful when you invest.
Activity: 130
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
October 29, 2018, 03:04:44 AM

Despite all the difficulties of the modern crypto market, there are still promising and useful altcoins today. A fairly common problem - altcoins have a great start, but do not continue their development in the future. But personally, I believe in the prospects of some new altcoins, so I continue to invest money in this area.
Activity: 432
October 27, 2018, 07:57:49 PM
There are a lot of them, and over time will become even more, since the launch of ICO is only the first stage, which is followed by a lot of work for a successful project, the main thing is that the team does not stop development and progress was visible.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 27, 2018, 06:24:37 PM
Until the project starts releasing its product or service, its real cost is really 0. But everything is connected with the coefficient of expected profitability, which investors give to this project.

The projects could release the product then not have anyone investing money into it, they need to know hot engage with the community around them.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 27, 2018, 06:21:07 PM
Until the project starts releasing its product or service, its real cost is really 0. But everything is connected with the coefficient of expected profitability, which investors give to this project.

I'll tell you more. Many projects, even having begun to work, will not last even a year because of a bad development strategy and not timely completion of the tasks. However, investors want to earn money and can artificially raise the price of a coin on the exchanges.
Activity: 294
October 27, 2018, 04:35:04 PM
Activity: 305
October 27, 2018, 10:41:35 AM
This market is a cyclical one, so we need to wait patiently now. If you lose patience, it means you will lose your money, but I have to say that most altcoins are likely to be worth 0.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
October 27, 2018, 10:31:31 AM
I totally agree with you on that, most just collect the ico funds to run personal thing and has no intention to make the project work for the benefit of the technology and the users , many are coming on daily basis but has no product to back them up and this need to stop by every one in this ecosystem.
Activity: 109
October 27, 2018, 10:19:00 AM
The number of fraudulent projects is growing. Most of the new Altcoins and who do not have a suitable improvement program are unfortunately useless. The developer advertised them so that they were highly appreciated by investors. The developers produced a lot of coins on the stock exchanges and did nothing to intelligently promote this coin.
Activity: 238
October 26, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

There is nothing surprising. The wave of noise always attracts many scammers. This year, investors realized that a huge part of their assets was lost forever. This is normal for such a young market.

Developers will use money to create hype and this strategy will attract more buyers when they seen the price is rising to the moon. FOMO is a weakness of investors even if the project has no real product.
Activity: 98
October 26, 2018, 12:32:34 PM
Agree with the fact that many altcoins are useless. But not the majority. If you are new to the market, then I believe that you need to read and analyze a lot of information about altcoins. In this case, the investment losses will be much less.
Pages:
Jump to: