Pages:
Author

Topic: Most alts are worth Zero - page 39. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 04:40:40 PM
Since the number of Ethereum allocated for their ICO are few since the price of Ethereum is pricey ($800-$1,100). But since the collapse of Ethereum it causes a great loss for those altcoins that are based on Ethereum. It is someone's choice to sell and move on or hold it until miracle goes on. Market is unpredictable but there are ways to prevent from being affected by those good or bad events of a certain coin.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 04:36:39 PM
To be honest,some alts have a good beginning  but for some reason,people panick so  they dump so fast after they hit the exchange. I had one coin with huge prospects and when it hit exchange, it was worth one dollar. But few days later it has dumped so badly it's not even enough to buy a burger!  But I believe there are still some alts that are worth it cos the develooers do all they can to pump the coin. The problem is to identify such projects that strive to stay up despite the market fluctuations.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 04:34:41 PM
People around the world once blockchain emerged tried to transfer every app every real system and every idea to blockchain , my opinion is that the current blockchain is not suitable for all these ideas and projects, it's still suitable for some fields
Activity: 221
August 23, 2018, 04:31:42 PM
Most of the creases are really worthless, you are right. However, I think that this does not mean that crypto-currencies are a bubble. I think that the top 100 will change in the near future and we will see only coins that really cost their money!
Let's hope that this happens.
Now absolutely all the coins are falling. Bitcoin falls just as well as altcoins.
I would not say that all the altcoins will disappear. I am sure that most of them will survive.
Yes, of course some of the projects will survive because they have value benefits. Projects that will not be able to survive are projects with products that are less useful and have poor development teams.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 04:25:29 PM
I just discovered about one project which worth more than 400$ for one coin and now it worth 0$ - this project is Bitconnect. Several days ago adviser of this project was cathed in India and now government will decide what to do with them.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 04:24:36 PM
Most of the creases are really worthless, you are right. However, I think that this does not mean that crypto-currencies are a bubble. I think that the top 100 will change in the near future and we will see only coins that really cost their money!
Let's hope that this happens.
Now absolutely all the coins are falling. Bitcoin falls just as well as altcoins.
I would not say that all the altcoins will disappear. I am sure that most of them will survive.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
August 23, 2018, 04:15:03 PM
I disagree with you . Of course , altcoins lose their value significantly during this downtrend, but only shitcoins are worth zero and probably will dissapear in the future . Altcoins with good technology and strong community will survive and will renew their maximums in the future .
Activity: 210
August 23, 2018, 04:09:47 PM
altcoins have value. due to the fall of the market, investors have stopped blindly investing their savings and are now studying coins that could bring them profit.
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 04:06:48 PM
I am sure that in 3-5 years, about 95% of existing cryptocurrencies will not. So it was with the market dot com. Most of the existing companies are not worth anything, they have no technology, they do not carry anything new to the world, there is only marketing. Be very careful when choosing a coin in which to invest. Now a lot of scams in this market.
Activity: 266
August 23, 2018, 03:39:13 PM
Activity: 92
August 23, 2018, 03:34:22 PM
You are right, most of the coins are worthless. If you are an old man in the market, then I believe that you will not be deceived by the speculative coins, and there will be no investment losses. So for me I can tell, so I don't worry.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
August 23, 2018, 03:31:35 PM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems
Regrettably, that's mostly true - the greatest majority of coins either repeat the same ideas or are an ordinary scam created for making the devs rich.
Some people say we will be wittnessing a major "self-cleaning" of the market soon, where up to 90% of all shitcoins will be literally dead (delisted, ignored, etc.).
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 23, 2018, 03:00:38 PM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems
This statment is used by Bitcoin maximalist to attack altcoins, do not trust it. I guess a lot of altcoins teams are not serious about their projects, but there are plenty of good projects that have great engineers who can deliver. The bear market is a chance to rebuild your portfolio, altcoins will not go to zero.
Activity: 70
August 23, 2018, 02:59:01 PM
Agreed. But i am not saying that all of them are worthless there are still some of them that have a better future that can keep up with bitcoins or can even beat them. It is just there are numerous altcoins out there are most of them are just created with no intentions at all they just wanted to create an altcoins and thats it no future at all. we should pay attention more to those ones that have greater value rather than focus on bitcoins.
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
August 23, 2018, 02:54:16 PM
Yep, investors in cryptocurrency are very selective now. The scammers did their bad job so now the level of trust in crypto fell deep down, unfortunately. Let's see how it will go further.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
August 23, 2018, 02:52:27 PM
Yes, I also agree with you on this because most of these coin do not have any intention of developing or helping to solve financial problems. They do not have good team members and ones investors invest in it, the crash with all the promises they made.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
August 23, 2018, 02:49:36 PM
Yes I'm agree with you many coins are now almost dino in price only because of bad stregty and unwanted distributions.
August 23, 2018, 02:45:30 PM
Most altcoins are tokens. Tokens were created for use in a narrow sphere of human activity. The development of their projects takes years. While most of them are in a state of development. Therefore it is impossible to say so unequivocally and categorically. that most altcoins are worthless. I think that they will be very useful for a person from a practical point of view.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
August 23, 2018, 02:41:19 PM

Not all but yes I agress most alts are zero in value. I Have many alts in my wallets and no value at all. I Think they don't finished their project. Those tokens came from airdrops. They stopped in the middle of their project.
Activity: 295
August 23, 2018, 02:38:41 PM
Yeah, that is reality. But no one knows what is going to happen tomorrow, they may make foryou 1000$ eeven in 24 hours. It is crypto, unpredictable and high profit opportunities market
Pages:
Jump to: