Pages:
Author

Topic: Most alts are worth Zero - page 70. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 20, 2018, 10:26:22 PM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems
The promoters does have their own intention of just pumping the coin so they really want to promote it the usual way and profit from it. And you said it correct that they have no intention of developing the said project, it's more of a decoy and display that is attractive by reading the whole white paper that they are showing to the public. There are alts that are good and working that is being done by their developers but yes few of them are useful but most are worth zero.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 10:17:07 PM
due to many scam projects, and reduced investor confidence in an ICO project so that some coins are worth zero, investors are increasingly selective about choosing coins to make investment

This problem will come soon or later if the project continue scam the investor.
Investor is the most important in project, without investor the project can not be developed so if the project keep the investor lose their trust then noinvestor will invest again.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 20, 2018, 10:08:42 PM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems
that's the main reason why there is a lot of shitcoin in the market. once they got their profit, they will abandon their own project and forget about it like there is nothing happen. after that they will create again to do the same thing.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 10:05:25 PM
3 coins outside the top 50 that has a good product ?
Activity: 85
March 20, 2018, 09:50:35 PM
Your guess is correct. Most of the coins will be zeroed. There are many scams and coins that are meaningless. If bubbles occur, they will disappear.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 20, 2018, 09:23:34 PM
I agree that most alts are worth zero and somehow alts increase their price if they have real uses or working products. Still for me altcoins are the best investment even if price goes down and up. Though im still confident that they have the best asset in the world.
Activity: 98
March 20, 2018, 09:11:11 PM
Yes, this is partly true. Every day a lot of projects come out, and so on. Only a small part comes to ICO and even less goes to the stock exchanges. Even after that, the majority is worth a penny. But who knows, there is such a project that cost nothing, grows many times .
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
March 20, 2018, 08:31:55 PM
Yes it is true, because of the many coins most of the coins are not worth it. Now the top list coins are only the trusted coins and make an adsurance that the price will npt fall down to zero other couns are just scammed that want to steal only your money. The others are new make but it didn't good performqnce an goes down to zero
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
March 20, 2018, 07:53:11 PM
Yeah, that's right. These is also the outcome of some fake project and the greediness of some developers, they just after the money they got from investors but not looking for the benefits of the community. And we should learn this one, and not to support those ICO's that it won't help us and seems to have a ghost projects.  
Activity: 112
March 20, 2018, 07:49:15 PM
There are many bad coins, not all Alt coins.  Onething  I don't understand is why do we need so many platforms when there aren't many projects out there to use them?Also we have pretty much same number of exchanges available in count as total Altcoins. Crazy.
Agreeing with your statement is not that all cryptocurrencies will be zeroed, but the vast majority are really worthless.
Regardless, we can still find that there is a few projects have the future.
Activity: 275
March 20, 2018, 07:46:52 PM
There are many bad coins, not all Alt coins.  Onething  I don't understand is why do we need so many platforms when there aren't many projects out there to use them?Also we have pretty much same number of exchanges available in count as total Altcoins. Crazy.
Activity: 39
March 20, 2018, 07:41:14 PM
Most as in 51%?
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
March 20, 2018, 07:38:34 PM
I myself am worried about the fact that recently crypto almost does not develop in the context of technology, although the market is being updated, but there appear coins that are not worthless at all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 20, 2018, 05:33:06 PM
it is not surprising because there are too many coins and the investments simply would not even be enough for all these cryptocurrencies..
so really, now good projects do not have enough investment because there are many fraudulent projects that simply collect money and disappear. These all the money could go into really good projects that would be useful for people and for the crypto-currency world.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
March 20, 2018, 11:14:42 AM
What a generalized and useless blanket statement.

what is your purpose in saying this? Venting perhaps?

Despite what you might think, there are very few cases of an alt being literally worth zero.
Even the most obscure joke or shitcoins tend to have some small community where they mine or trade it.
Hell, just look at nyancoin, the most worthless joke coin of them all and it still has people using it.

So this is where the magic of crypto is: it is open source, decentralized, and doesn't belong to anybody.
That's why it is so resilient.

As far as coins dropping in value and devs abandoning it, yes that has happened.
But just look at etc, long abandoned and presumed dead yet someone comes along and takes over and it lives on.

So if you are feeling negative about the market, opening your perspective more will help in this volatile market.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
March 20, 2018, 11:13:33 AM
Checkout c-cex yobit novaexchange and more exchanges.
There are really nice amount of shit coins with a nice daily trading volume.
All of them are for pump and dump coins
Activity: 560
March 20, 2018, 11:10:21 AM
The only two coins deserve to cost zero are bitconnect and regalcoin,they are pure scam and Im sorry for the people bought them before their  epic crashes.I believe we will see something similar with some more alts this year.But most alts are doing good so far.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
March 20, 2018, 10:17:18 AM

alt which is zero value? please tell me altcoin that has no value.
I think you are too smart to judge. you should learn more about the state of the market and about altcoin.
if most of altcoin does not have a high selling value and are not profitable, and most alt have no future. I will agree with you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
March 20, 2018, 09:51:14 AM
In some ways this is a good thing for investors. It's the main reason the market has declined to this extent and as a result there are many undervalued coins you can pick up at bargain prices.
Activity: 453
March 20, 2018, 09:49:38 AM
it is not surprising because there are too many coins and the investments simply would not even be enough for all these cryptocurrencies..
Pages:
Jump to: