Pages:
Author

Topic: Most alts are worth Zero - page 67. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 03:22:02 PM
This is the reality for most of the shitcoins that is very rampant in the crypto industry. They have no value because they serve people no purpose as it is only seen as assets or something to keep. In order for a coin to have a worth, it must serve its purpose to the consumers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
March 25, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

I think now many investors will not just throw their money on any project, but will approach a good choice and, in principle, this is correct, if you start to delve into the project, you can understand a lot, for example, will it be successful or not
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
March 25, 2018, 02:14:26 PM
yes most of may be but not all. There are many good coins coming to market, all you need to analyse in which coin to invest
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 02:11:12 PM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems

The coins which do not bring much value will keep vanishing with time but a lot of people will get burned with this. Here is how I pick alt coins:

1) Small market cap: You should be among the earliest investors to make the maximum profit from the alt coin. I cannot give tips on how to pick such a coin but just avoid the coins which are already in limelight.

2) Functionality: Next thing is to go to the website of the alt coin and read about how is it different from other coins. If it has not got any new feature or benefit, stay away from it.
Activity: 233
March 25, 2018, 02:10:52 PM
I agree with you because many altcoin  is scam and they cheat  somebody then they die slowly. I think amount of altcoins damage all crypto because real project cant take what they need
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 25, 2018, 02:04:50 PM
Yes, too many projects are not promising + scammers. A lot of garbage, but time will put everything in its place. Most of the ALT will disappear and only the working drafts will remain.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org
March 25, 2018, 01:54:00 PM
Unfortunately, that's true. Only some alts carry some innovation in the crypt, the rest are only pathetic imitators BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
March 25, 2018, 09:42:53 AM
I'd agree most cryptocurrencies are worthless but in the technical aspect. No matter how worthless the coin is the basic supply and demand still applied to them. There are only a few a promising cryptocurrencies that surely have a real usage and real value.

I also believe that the altcoin in my portfolio will worth a lot of money. I chose reliable projects and I am fully confident that it will bring profit. But on the other hand, I understand that crypto currency is a big risk and I'm ready for any outcome.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 02:55:32 AM
If you discard all the advertising and beautiful slogans, then of course most of the altcoins are really valued at 0 and soon runs out of the market.         
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
March 24, 2018, 06:23:51 AM
Yeah that's sure, most projects are worth nothing, I believe this market correction will make some alt to give out of the way. So it is better to hold a good coin, so before investing in a coin, read their white paper.
JVC
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 06:09:35 AM
There's still promise in coins such as VEN and ICX with strong business ties in Asia.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
March 24, 2018, 06:07:28 AM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems

Yes I agree that most alts are worth zero. And we will see it in future when some currencies will stay on the market. Invest rightly. Such coins like Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin will actual really for a long time.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
March 23, 2018, 10:56:56 AM

Very true. The reason behind their devaluation is lack of enthusiasm in their project team, they are not updating the coins and left them at their fate soon after ICO.

Few alts are not having good stand in the market due to their outdated technique and process to trade them in the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
March 23, 2018, 06:38:40 AM
Yes, mostly, they aren't worth anything. Even if they are, it's only when the first time they're launched i think, when the bounty campaign finished, and there're many expectation and anticipation for the coin. When the hype is still there, the coins kinda worth something. But once everything's gone, the price became lower and lower, and even worth nothing at all, and only give loss to the coin's holder.
I rarely see coins that's still great and popular after a long time, maybe just eth.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 23, 2018, 06:35:06 AM
99% are worth nothing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 23, 2018, 06:32:49 AM
I do not know if there are altcoins that cost zero and I do not expect to get a coin like that, so far the coins that I got there is worth and give a profit for me and this situation I am continuing
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
March 23, 2018, 03:50:20 AM
If you see that way the whole crypto market is zero and worh nothing. Crypto markets exists only because there is a demand flourishing around for such cryptocurrencies and bitcoin. Has there been any development in the eco system of btc? Or ether? Or doge?. Still they havr been reaching new heights. As per current time you cant say that most altcoins are worth zero but yes when people will realize that wr dont need any crypto except bitcoin or one or two others the whole crypto market is zero.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
March 23, 2018, 03:46:28 AM
I'd agree most cryptocurrencies are worthless but in the technical aspect. No matter how worthless the coin is the basic supply and demand still applied to them. There are only a few a promising cryptocurrencies that surely have a real usage and real value.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
March 23, 2018, 03:28:04 AM
Well, yes, it is. It's good that now more and more people are beginning to understand this and no longer lose their money by encouraging promoters

Yes back in deCmbet it was really difficult to make the newcomers understand that new altcoins which are purely based on marketing does not worth the investment as it offers nothing different but there are few who offer better features hence there are some alts which can lead to.profit and Most of them worth 0
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
March 23, 2018, 03:26:39 AM
You have said the truth. I invested in some coins and of a truth there worth almost zero now. I have seeing some projects that has rise over $10,000,000 and as at today the invest are regretting that their have invested on those projects and even to sell them no one is actually buying them now.  I think ico project need to be regulated in other to bring sanity to the system.
Pages:
Jump to: