Pages:
Author

Topic: Most interesting Altcoin so far - page 2. (Read 725 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 03, 2018, 04:38:30 AM
I think bitcoin is in the focus throughout the year as many coins saw or are seeing a rapid decline in prices. Its prices are not changing considerable in the recent months, and I think bitcoin will be brought to mainstream. Another coin that has fascinated me is Medical Token Currency. Its team is strong and it rises maximum in prices within the short space of its introduction.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 10:04:44 AM
I had seen a project which make me interested. Gcox is not just simple project, its has a very strong investor that can be a wall to not loss any money  and also scam free project. There is a boxing fight last few months . You can see there that many pacquaio is one of the investor. Witht this thing can make the project more follower and surrounded by strong community
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
August 24, 2018, 07:28:42 AM
Long term projects can be done with Cardano, Eos nad Neo, choose the most preferable one to start you workk, I trust all of them and you can rely on them as well.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 08:24:30 PM
I think neo and EOS are my picks now
Activity: 218
August 19, 2018, 03:22:30 PM
It's kick. I participated in their bounty campaign and invested in ICO. I make a huge profit from it. This was my 1st investment and 1st profit. I still believe on them. They are working according to their roadmap
Activity: 143
August 19, 2018, 02:52:09 PM
For so far I suppose Eos and Monero will be more suitable than others. These atlcoins are very far-sighted thanks to their trend of total increasing and common strength to be in the top of all coins.
Activity: 280
August 19, 2018, 02:06:48 PM
ETN,WRC,OPT,EOS,ADA,NEO,ETN,CAPP these coins I found are gone too much down in price and the earning opportunities are good in these coins that is why to pick any of them and trade with active mind is the best opportunity because you can earn well when market get stable you have a good profit to see.
Activity: 24
August 18, 2018, 12:08:39 PM
It's really hard to pick because most altcoin have potential but I choose ETHEREUM because ethereum is one of the most promising coin in crypto market.Most people say ethereum much better to other coin so that's why I go for it.
Activity: 22
August 18, 2018, 11:57:44 AM
For me, the most interesting altcoin is LITECOIN because Less expensive and faster transactions, faster in adopting new technology, in process of adding confidential transaction. Litecoin has the real potential to retrace the steps of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 18, 2018, 11:55:00 AM
Hello everyone,
I think everyone of you has your favorite altcoin. I want to know which altcoin grab your attention most in this year so far ?  Grin
Nice try, but first you could write those coins that interest you. And those criteria by which you selected them. Now it turns out a one-sided game.

You get information, but don't share it. As for me - EOS, PundiX, Fantom, Vite.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
August 18, 2018, 11:39:35 AM
Most interesting altcoin so far for me has been ethereum.  Ethereum has practically taken over the smart contract space and ICO investment has been hosted more than 90% of the time on ethereum platform!

It will be interesting to see what happens when Ethereum goes proof of stake.  It Looks like the development team is working hard on casper and sharding, should only be a matter of time before the update gets rolled out.  The price will see a very nice rise once this occurs.  I'm going long on eth at the current price.
Activity: 294
August 18, 2018, 11:33:39 AM
I believe that waves is a good option to invest at present. It is the sixth most popular project in history. It focus on on the creation and use of blockchain custom assets, the transfer of fiat currencycrowdfunding, financial instrument transactions and settlement.
Activity: 326
August 18, 2018, 11:31:35 AM
Hello everyone,
I think everyone of you has your favorite altcoin. I want to know which altcoin grab your attention most in this year so far ?  Grin
yes, everyone must have a favorite coin, and I myself currently like and memorize altcoin Ethereum and NEO, which are very favorites and I want to invest in them, I want to make a big profit from these two altcoins, and I hope both will be profitable big, and for me to invest a long period of time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 11:23:19 AM
Besides technology, having a stable price is a form of desire. Having an ETH is a choice but with the price decreasing, I choose hodl Cheesy
Activity: 146
August 18, 2018, 11:08:14 AM
 I think that Myriad (XMY) is very good coin to invest ,now it's on dip, only 43 sat , in my opinion it will go to 52-55 sat in 24-48  hours

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XMY
Activity: 224
August 18, 2018, 11:07:11 AM
Most interesting altcoin so far for me has been ethereum.  Ethereum has practically taken over the smart contract space and ICO investment has been hosted more than 90% of the time on ethereum platform!
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 16, 2018, 11:49:21 AM
Hello everyone,
In my own case, my favorite coin is ethereum. Because it has the capabilities mostly like bitcoin. This coin is already proven and tested and for surenwe can assure the safetiness of our money here.
Activity: 82
August 18, 2018, 11:05:30 AM
I go for L-PESA KRIPTON Microfinance platform because this is most promising token this year and they already set up the listing in some exchange.
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 10:47:41 AM
In the past few months, I see great potential in new coins - NEO, ADA, EOS. Undoubtedly, they have good indicators that Bitcoin and the Etherium in the present have good changers in the future. And it is surprising and tempting for investors to compete among themselves in future earnings.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 11:43:48 AM
I  think due to down price of bitcoin there are maximum numbers of altcoin are gone down and due to this affect their price is in to favor to buy them and that is why the traders are more interested in these coins and they found the better opportunity now to earn more from this current market situation.
Pages:
Jump to: