Pages:
Author

Topic: Most interesting Altcoin so far - page 3. (Read 725 times)

copper member
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 03:07:13 AM
We've put a lot of work into it and would like to think PopCoin could be one of the most interesting altcoins at least of this year Smiley

Other than that, MaidSafeCoin is probably one of the most interesting crypto projects period, although the pace of development is somewhat of a concern. Lots of people don't realize that the core concept actually predates bitcoin, here's a talk of one of the developers gave at Google in 2008: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLA77zxk-vA. Very interesting talk on it's own merits btw.
Activity: 350
Merit: 38
August 15, 2018, 02:58:59 AM
For me now the most interesting altcoin is Minex (MNX). In September they issue own cards VISA.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 15, 2018, 02:57:50 AM
Long term projects are much better for their reliability and profitability, and working with altcoins like Eth and Eos will give more benefits in the future.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
August 15, 2018, 02:43:40 AM
Hello everyone,
I think everyone of you has your favorite altcoin. I want to know which altcoin grab your attention most in this year so far ?  Grin

the altcoin that makes me want to buy more is ethereum but I think there many more coins that we can choose. and if we can analyze every coin in the market, I am sure that we can have more than three interesting coins and we can try to buy the coin. but still, bitcoin is the main coin that makes people interested and they want to buy more bitcoin especially if the price can get down too deep like yesterday.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 01:46:41 AM
altcoin which will spend much of my attention on this year's EOS. For some reason, even though the EOS is a altcoin belongs to this new, but movement is remarkable. Being able to master the market in a short time. even being able to occupy the top ranks in the market.
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 15, 2018, 01:44:19 AM
I find Eos and Neo with Waves very interesting alternative cryptocurrencies for the long term holding so I advice you to work with them as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 07:45:07 AM
Many interesting altcoins perform well on the market. But my favorite altcoins are Eos, Jnt, Eth, and Cardano. Many countries are implementing the legalization of Cryptocurrency so that as soon as possible all coins develop in the market and many failed coins are also possible on the market so that potential coins always stay here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 07:41:16 AM
There are many good potential altcoins are performing well in the crypto market like as ETH, TRF, CS, LCS and NPXs. these coins my favorite coin because I'm earn good profit  these coins. So If you are good trader for trading,  altcoins investment is easy way to earn big money.
Activity: 56
August 12, 2018, 07:00:21 AM
According to current market situation I think EOS and ETH are more interested coins so far, Because EOS is available at $5 and it down from $18 and ETH is $360 and it will go again at least $700 in near days soon, So they are more interesting because the opportunity of earning is more in these coins.
Activity: 69
August 08, 2018, 10:19:24 AM
Hello everyone,
I think everyone of you has your favorite altcoin. I want to know which altcoin grab your attention most in this year so far ?  Grin
For me,Ethereum because ethereum is one of the most promising altcoin.Ethereum has become the target of many ICO projects to catch up. Smart contracts have become a hot word in the currency circle. Every new project has no embarrassment and is embarrassed to go out and greet people.
Activity: 152
August 08, 2018, 10:11:05 AM
Last year? It was ADA (and still continues to be my all time favorite project).
This year? I'd say Gochain and INS have caught my full attention.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 10:08:25 AM
if you are interested in a new altcoin, maybe you can give more credit for online.io and dropil, because these two companies are quite consistent and show stable performance
Activity: 166
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 08, 2018, 10:04:55 AM
Ripple seems to be the interesting one here for its close finishing I consider. We have last chances to earn on its changes and I think I will not miss it.
Activity: 190
August 08, 2018, 07:52:51 AM
I want to offer Monero like the most suitable altcoin for this deal. It is too strong and its characteristics are raising. I like its anonymity and I hope it will be developed more.
Activity: 98
July 27, 2018, 08:42:00 AM
The most interesting altcoin sofas in accordance with the numbers were Tron, this coin was newly introduced in the market and the most surprising fact about this coin was that when the whole market was bleeding it was still multiplying in value immune to the dry spell
Activity: 658
June 06, 2018, 04:26:51 PM
I have a few preferred coins. But the most beloved is the Etherium. She has huge growth prospects.
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 03:34:09 PM
For me the most interesting and tempting alt coin is Ethereum.There are many other coins that are doing good in this growing market like ripple,monero,Bitcoin cash etc.But the problem that I think is these are not the major league coin means when market is growing these are growing and once it falls and that too sudden. Ethereum has shown some resistance in market during fallout and now it is showing stability in growing times.
Activity: 1134
June 06, 2018, 03:21:50 PM
Hello everyone,
questions like this that I really like and make me happy, if I think the token I'm interested in right now is WBB (world bit bank) and I'm promoting in their bounty, I predict this coin has good quality in the future.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
June 06, 2018, 07:19:00 AM
ethereum, trx, ada still makes me curious until now, these coins are trying to increase higher but suddenly, bitcoin price is down so these coins are stopped to increase and getting down for a while. I still wait for these coins and I think these coin will be worth to sell in the future, maybe in this year, these coin can reach a new highest price so I can sell it to make a big money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 12:41:57 AM
I think it's NEO, because at the beginning I thought NEO was just shit coin.
However, more and more ICO projects are based on NEO, and the marketing of NEO is good, which makes me change my opinion.

NEO is a very good platform, as well as Cardano and Waves. Additionally, I will mention here OmiseGO that has strong connections with Ethereum. The cheaper alts to grab now are Lend, Eidoo
Pages:
Jump to: