Pages:
Author

Topic: Most interesting Altcoin so far - page 5. (Read 725 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 11
May 27, 2018, 01:50:09 PM
Most interesting altcoin so far still Ethereum for me. Many ICOs Token bases on ethereum network, that mean ethereum still one of favourite for the most company to launch their new ICO. And ethereum have decentralized market that will help erc20 token to sell their token easily. That's what I see so far.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 01:45:51 PM
Hello everyone,
I think everyone of you has your favorite altcoin. I want to know which altcoin grab your attention most in this year so far ?  Grin

Ethereum. The implementation of smart contract to provide programmable currency is yet to be manifested in real world and the way I see it Vitalik is one of the very few persons in the crypto universe whose integrity, honesty and dedication are genuine.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bounty Manager At your Service Please Pm me
May 27, 2018, 01:37:21 PM
I recommend the AirP2P ico that is going on right now it looks very good and promising tech, and i have met with the founders so i know the team is real and solid
Activity: 238
May 27, 2018, 01:36:28 PM
Of the new, I will invest in the token WPT! I think the project will achieve its goal, and the token will be in demand. Worldopoly is a simulation of real estate, a real-time mobile game that combines the incredible possibilities of Augmented Reality (AR), Blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
May 27, 2018, 12:13:16 PM
Hello everyone,
I think everyone of you has your favorite altcoin. I want to know which altcoin grab your attention most in this year so far ?  Grin

I believe that the most attractive altcoins for investment are ICON, ZIL, NEO, WAN and of course ETH
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
May 27, 2018, 11:10:58 AM
I only love and trust projects that are built from profitable and active companies. One ò them is Organicco Project!
They are a growing company, they have unique technology, factories and partners around the world.
The ORC token is security, which allows the holder to share profits from the company in the future.
You can check their thread ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 27, 2018, 11:06:08 AM
altcoin that attracts me is etherium, because the movement of the  etherium graph is very stable, in addition etherium has a strong enough foundation, so etherium can survive in the market despite a storm in the market price.
I saw a big potential in ethereum this past few months which is sounds amazing and definitely a good indication that ethereum has a good future ahead of it. And it's blockchain technology is also amazing so this only means that ethereum is the most interesting altcoin today so far. Hence, bitcoin is also secpnd to the highest valued coin in the crypto.
Activity: 252
May 27, 2018, 08:04:02 AM
The crypto market is now dominating with different types of coin. Every day the market is witnessing the presence and disappearance of different coins. But it has started its journey with bitcoin only. Among this ocean of coins, it is hard to find the real coin. But bitcoin is the one that can be trusted by anyone as it has passed a long time here with success. So invest in bitcoin rather than searching the altcoins.It is the best.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 10:47:22 AM
This year I took a close look on NEO, also known as Chinese ether. Despite centralization and many FUD from users, a lot of ICO were powered by it and were very successful. Some new projects like Moonlight, NEX are very promising also and based on NEO. According to ETH experience with ICO, NEO could become the new ETH.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
May 27, 2018, 06:10:21 AM
Of course, there are a lot of coins that can attract attention. But I'm looking at Pundi-x (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pundi-x/), since this is one of the few tokens that showed such growth this year.

Also include Utrust token which successfully lunched their apps and hope it can now go online. A lot of good coins succeed this year and I see a big potential on Utrust token. Also Vivalid is one of the best ICO right now which have a clear function and a good roadmap. Keep your eye on bounty section and a lot of good coin that is being introduced for our brighter future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 06:05:00 AM
My favorite altcoin is the ethereum. The most attractive to me is the stellar in this year.
May 27, 2018, 03:02:55 AM
For me its always Etherum. I am really amazed at the current growth of this coin and I am very hopeful about the future of this coin. Apart from Etherum I also like Ripple and Neo. These two are also developing fast.
Activity: 294
May 27, 2018, 01:45:34 AM
Yes there are lots of altcoins in the market. But from my point of view I like Ethereum the most. It has a very good potential to invest.
Merit: 18
May 26, 2018, 08:00:52 PM
My favourites are

Zilliqa
Ethereum
NEO
Travelflex
Pundi X
Nucleus vision
Cybermiles
Cardstack

I like your list!

My biggest altcoin holdings that are all doing well or holding their own in the current down market are:

Pundi X (NPXS)
Zilliqa (ZIL)
IDEx membership (IDXM)
Origin Trail (TRAC)
NEO
AChain (ACT)
Nebulas (NAS)

Activity: 364
May 26, 2018, 07:52:10 PM
For me most interesting altcoin is ZEBI ZCO coin . I have a good feeling about ZCO for long term especiall because it is from INDIA and its working with their government and in few years it can be one of the best gainer coin in the market
May 26, 2018, 07:06:23 PM
I’m a big fan of Ethereum. So far, it has grabbed my attention in the market. It is doing so great in such little time. Let's see how it performs till the end of the year.
Activity: 280
May 26, 2018, 03:41:20 PM
There are some altcoins are doing good in recent time. But in 2018, I think the most interesting alt coin will be Ethereum. It is accepted by most of the people and also in ICOs.
Activity: 266
May 26, 2018, 11:55:36 AM
I don’t think about this because I only invested money in bitcoin because this coin has future value in the market and this will help the investors because of its benefits. But nowadays ETH, NEO like others altcoins price is increasing but it’s for short term in the market because the leader of crypto market BTC increased again and this will destroy the other coins price because its increasing so invest money in btc its profitable and have lots of facilities.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
May 26, 2018, 11:55:07 AM
Of course, there are a lot of coins that can attract attention. But I'm looking at Pundi-x (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pundi-x/), since this is one of the few tokens that showed such growth this year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
May 26, 2018, 11:42:13 AM
Hello everyone,

So many coins roaming around that ask guidance and  cast for there investment just keep focus and believe that  investors can keep your network grow further. just keep believing that network can do better
Pages:
Jump to: