Pages:
Author

Topic: Most interesting Altcoin so far - page 6. (Read 725 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 11:26:01 AM
altcoin that attracts me is etherium, because the movement of the  etherium graph is very stable, in addition etherium has a strong enough foundation, so etherium can survive in the market despite a storm in the market price.
Activity: 265
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
May 26, 2018, 11:20:38 AM
I have came across with a new altcoin which will be introduced next month in exchanges and has made a new technology like to be self sovereign identity blockchain, if you need more info you can check the yahoo article where it has been published. The name is Usechain and here is the link :https://finance.yahoo.com/news/usechain-become-worlds-first-ever-130000976.html?guccounter=1
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
May 26, 2018, 11:14:55 AM
I think most interesting altcoin is NEO. Because when i heard the name i thought they are only shit coin. But nowadays they are doing well in the market.

Basically names is just a name so don’t depend on it you’d better know more about the project. I see big potential on UTK (Utrust) coin and I think this can a top coin this hear. Also you can look for MB8Coin, one of the good ICO running as of today.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 11:11:14 AM
I think most interesting altcoin is NEO. Because when i heard the name i thought they are only shit coin. But nowadays they are doing well in the market.
Activity: 16
May 26, 2018, 05:40:23 AM
I think Playkey is interesting because it's about cloud gaming and I don't know about you, but I haven't heard about anything similar in crypto sphere.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 05:12:41 AM
Hello everyone,
I think everyone of you has your favorite altcoin. I want to know which altcoin grab your attention most in this year so far ?  Grin

General, I've always liked and followed Ethereum. But this year I think Cardano also deserves to grab our attention.
The idea of this blockchain technology is to compete with Ethereum. As though it was released soon, it is now in the top 10 for the most expensive virtual currencies by market capitalization.  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 04:56:28 AM
It seems to me that TRON or Gram can become one of the most promising tokens in terms of price growth.

Although the best token can still appear in the summer or fall of this year. When the market becomes alive  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
May 26, 2018, 04:44:12 AM
Hello everyone,
I think everyone of you has your favorite altcoin. I want to know which altcoin grab your attention most in this year so far ?  Grin
hello my friend
I honestly invest in Bitcoin, ETC, Monero, Callisto(CLO), IOST, and Byteball. I hope in the future my choice is not wrong, because the community of these coins continues to grow
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
May 26, 2018, 04:15:23 AM
Most interesting altcoin so far this year having currently done in a campaign and now developing blockchain which this ICO is Bitnation has tremendously catched the hardcap of almost trillion tokens are willing to share to participants and investors having a highest paid ever through a campaign which could be millions have ever brought to the people who participated.
Activity: 219
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 04:12:22 AM
Hello everyone,
BOSco in - definitely intrigued by the coin, has grown during these months in 30 times and now just like kolebletsja back and forth...I think soon shoot up again strongly.
Activity: 238
May 26, 2018, 04:08:43 AM
Ethereum is my most favorite Altcoin so far, and it has the real potential to become best of the currencies in near future. and besides all this i believe is one of the most fasted and advanced token in the game.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
May 26, 2018, 03:56:03 AM
Hello everyone,
I also hold some coins which for me is pretty good for the future like Graft, EOS, IOST, Ripple, ADA, I see the previous movement is very fantastic before getting hit with the current negative news it is very inhibiting the movement of coins which for me will be very good, after good market conditions will probably return very good in the future.
Activity: 462
May 26, 2018, 03:45:49 AM
Nothing attracts my cryptocurrency. I have been investing in all kinds of tokens with high circulation rates. Other new cryptocurrencies are rarely observed!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
May 26, 2018, 03:42:08 AM
Hello everyone,

I think I have many coins but it's not my favorite because if we have a coin that is our favorite, then the coin will have a good future, strong dev, and team, the coin offering something different than other coins. I don't have a favorite coin so far but I am trying to use all of the coins to make a profit and I think it's too difficult to choose which coin that could be our favorite.
Activity: 280
May 25, 2018, 06:18:15 AM
My favorite altcoyin is the Ethereum. Also my favorites are Bytom, Fusion and Wanchain.  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
May 25, 2018, 06:09:08 AM
Hi, right now it is sales on cryptomarket, you can grab good coins with some discount. For example, EOS, NEO, ICX, FSN - all these coins are blockchain ecosystem coins. I consider those ones as ones of the best on the market now with good potencial of growth.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 25, 2018, 06:05:02 AM
Not sure but the evolution of bitcoin cash has been an interesting one, going from the fork that everyone was sure would not last a long time and would fail to becoming one of the most expensive and sought after altcoins in the market. That is definitely interesting and looking at the coin it is still going strong. I am actually impressed with how far the coin has come and it still has lot to offer.
Activity: 221
May 25, 2018, 01:31:28 AM
Hello everyone,
There are some altcoins that interest me in the crypto market, including Ethereum, NEO, EOS, Cardano and IOTA. I think the five altcoins have potential and are good to hold. So far, ethereum has become my favorite altcoin.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
May 25, 2018, 01:24:30 AM
Hello everyone,
I think everyone of you has your favorite altcoin. I want to know which altcoin grab your attention most in this year so far ?  Grin

On this year for me the most interesting altcoin so far is ( eos, jibrel, bouts pro,) 'cause its showing potential on this year specially EOS token which is already successful ICO project and good to hold and trade as of now. , and also maybe before year end the rest token i've mentioned  above such (jibrel, and bouts pro) will rocketed as well because of their great performance nowadays like EOS token. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
May 25, 2018, 01:19:14 AM
My favourites are

Zilliqa
Ethereum
NEO
Travelflex
Pundi X
Nucleus vision
Cybermiles
Cardstack