Pages:
Author

Topic: Most people dont even know what this is yet. - page 28. (Read 13513 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 100
Some people dont even know about bitcoin, because it is a new currency and even you try to tell to them what bitcoin is, they still didn't show any sign of interest. Maybe because of scammers in the internet.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...

The question is... without creating awareness of bitcoin by us, then who do you think will do it?
That is why it is important to share your bitcoin enthusiasm with other people around you that would help spread the words of bitcoin and make bitcoin more popular. I think we should all join hands and keep spreading the words of bitcoin and how important bitcoin is, and how it may help people achieve their dreams. Let's keep on spreading the words of bitcoin from today's on! 
Activity: 126
Back from Vacation!
Its kind of good to let people learn gradually, but this coin too has too sides to it. The less people know, there will be less competition and we may be the early adopters of BTC and get very rich in the future, but also we have to keep in mind that the price of bitcoin depends on the mass adoption, so at some point of time, we have to let people know about BTC, or we may never rake in huge profits maybe.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
In my country there are also very few people who know about bitcoin. He needs even more time to become popular and more advertising with a detailed explanation of how this works.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

I can’t agree more; I wish I’m one of the users in the early 2000 when there were only few people who knew about this. But still, I can say that we are still belonged to the people who are oriented with bitcoin. How I wish to have more bitcoin until all the people knew this. The bitcoin craze is unstoppable, more and more people are now engaging with it and time will come that most people will be using it. It’s really time to work hard to earn before that time came.
Activity: 157
Unfortunately, bitcoin is still not so popular that everyone knew about it. Recently, there have been many scammers on the Internet and people are afraid to learn new opportunities and ways of earning money.
Yes bitcoin is not popular but it is profitable for those who seek bitcoins and the scammers are one of the problem in online investing because most of the people are afraid to loss their money and that's why it results the people to stop in seeking an opportunity in online investing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

I'm not so sure if this is good or bad. The biger number of people uses bitcoin the biger chances are to get formaly accepted everywhere and become equal as fiat money and threated that way. And I don't know if the fact that still there is relatively small number of bitcoin users will contribute that we will become rich. And the price will rise according to the demand, so the biger number of users the biger demand and since supply is limited that also leads to the pump of the price.
Activity: 246
Unfortunately, bitcoin is still not so popular that everyone knew about it. Recently, there have been many scammers on the Internet and people are afraid to learn new opportunities and ways of earning money.
Activity: 650
Merit: 103
I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
According to your story it seems that many people are still not yet aware to the bitcoin and I will agree to you. In my country also the people are still not aware to bitcoin. They are only few people and business in my country that have knowledge to bitcoins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
It doesn't matter no one has ever claimed that btc is known worldwide there are still billions of people who have never heard the word btc and sadly in the coming future the number will still be in billions. The market cap of btc is $67 billion which isn't even more than bill gates wealth with this figure itself it becomes obvious that btc can still get more potential investors in the coming future.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
I think so as well. When i tell people about bitcoin and how i earn money from it, i get this look of nonbelief. Even if i show them my earnigs, i don't really get any serious response. Even though btc has gained more following, it still has a long way to go for mainstream awareness.
Activity: 633
Merit: 101
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Its very true that there are lots of people have no idea about bitcoin, Citing an example such as in areas away from electricity, away from gadgets and modern technologies. I even try to ask my neighbor if she have knowledge about bitcoin.. Then she replied, What is bitcoin? Hahahaha.. They are totally blind of whats happening around.. Then i tried to give some sort of info. about bitcoin... and she totally amazed the value of it.. Knowledge is power ... Wink
even when a peoples have gadget and know modern tech, they won't know it unless someone talk about it or tell them about it (like ^^ say). This prove bitcoin is not yet so famous. I read a comments on yt video about media doing interview to a miner, many people say something bad about bitcoin. They can't buy vga card for their gaming PC because the miner was bought all of it (hoho). Even some account say it is satan's money or US propaganda (hoho again).

Yes they know about Bitcoin, they know it. But they haven't understand it. And because that i filled my blog with a post about what bitcoin is
Activity: 616
Merit: 262

There are still so many people who doesn't know about it because of lack of tools as well in accessing the internet. Some of the people in third world countries don't have electricity yet so the presumption is that they don't have an idea what bitcoin is. Even the people in the cities who has access in the net and has the latest gadgets don't have an idea what it is. They are more focus in traditional jobs than surfing the net of income opportunities and even if someone mention it to them, they would just regard it as scam because of its high price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is still not quite popular today even to an ordinary citizens like in a first world countries such as Europe and United States unless if you are engage in Forex trading ,stock market, infotech industry, techpreneurs , computer gaming industry even social bitcoin is still infant for its popularity while it is not that proliferated and not heavily abused bitcoin is still rising.
Yes,same is the condition in india also.Most people still don't know about bitcoin even though india being a neighbour country to china which dominates the bitcoin mining.First tech guys knew about bitcoin and started investing in it.Later came the round of stock market people.But still,bitcoin is unknown to people belonging to other parts of the community.But the day when it gets known by all,then its price would skyrocket.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Bitcoin is still not quite popular today even to an ordinary citizens like in a first world countries such as Europe and United States unless if you are engage in Forex trading ,stock market, infotech industry, techpreneurs , computer gaming industry even social bitcoin is still infant for its popularity while it is not that proliferated and not heavily abused bitcoin is still rising.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Still bitcoin is not famous(not really famous) nowadays but unlike before they heard it but still they didnt know what it is. Here in my place they heard it but doesnt know what it is, they  only knew is the value. Though there are still no stores/ physical stores that accepts bitcoin as payment here. Lets hope sooner or later that most of the country worldwide will have a ton of store that accepts bitcoin as payment
Activity: 336
Its very true that there are lots of people have no idea about bitcoin, Citing an example such as in areas away from electricity, away from gadgets and modern technologies. I even try to ask my neighbor if she have knowledge about bitcoin.. Then she replied, What is bitcoin? Hahahaha.. They are totally blind of whats happening around.. Then i tried to give some sort of info. about bitcoin... and she totally amazed the value of it.. Knowledge is power ... Wink
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Sooner or later they will force to learn it or adopt it cause sooner or later it will become a mainstream currency that everyone will use. As of now there are many online shop or e-commerce has already made it as a payment processor for their site and some of the local businesses are already accepting it, countries like japan, korea and Philippines have accepted some institutional investor have invested their money into it. Maybe your survey was not wide range.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Actually to be accurate there are a lot of people know something about Bitcoin. But the thing is that they don't want to engage with it, for the reason that they think that this is some sort of scam or something. Plus, Bitcoin is not yet legally accepted worldwide. Other people sets limitations for themselves to avoid mistakes or wrong decisions, that's why they are afraid to try this industry out.

That is true, there are many people who heared about Bitcoin, but they don't have interest on it. Bitcoin is something new, most people don't have idea how it works and if it's safe, principally because these people do things only guided by the media and when media doesn't have an opinion about it, doesn't talk about it these people think it's not good... But slowly the situation is changing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Actually to be accurate there are a lot of people know something about Bitcoin. But the thing is that they don't want to engage with it, for the reason that they think that this is some sort of scam or something. Plus, Bitcoin is not yet legally accepted worldwide. Other people sets limitations for themselves to avoid mistakes or wrong decisions, that's why they are afraid to try this industry out.
Pages:
Jump to: