Pages:
Author

Topic: Most performing altcoin for October - page 12. (Read 1727 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 14
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 06, 2021, 02:17:03 AM
If this is a true altcoin rally then we don't need to worry about which altcoin will pump, if things goes like that of 2017 alt season even small projects with very low market cap will surge so high, BnB, solana, cardano are already big enough but I'm talking about coins under top 50 on coinmarketcap, let's hope for the best maybe this Christmas will be the one we will never forget, by the way OP ETH isn't at 4,500$ yet
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
October 06, 2021, 02:15:09 AM
I double check the price of ETH now, and it is still on the price of $3,490.00 far from almost $4,500.00 I guess.
Well, there's a lot of good altcoins now and they are showing a great pump and for me it will be SHIB and AXS to be the most profitable and best performing altcoins. Though we are still far from the month end and a lot of changes can still happen, ETH might also be good but not that much compare to SHIB for sure.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
October 06, 2021, 02:06:20 AM
When it comes altcoin probably as is, wherein those projects that performed well before the market turn into bearish, such NEAR, SOL, ADA, ALGO, LUNA, ATOM, and lastly it colud be an NFT which is SLP.  because these really makes good performance in the market, wherein even until now they're showing good sign, and you know in my view most of them seems basing on bitcoin growth rate, because  when bitcoin is up in the market they're doings the same unlike other altcoins. So i can really tell that if bitcoin continually gaining strength to reach the current all time high again for sure those alts that I've mentioned above will make ATH aswell within this month.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
October 06, 2021, 01:56:57 AM
Ethereum never went to $4500. I am invested in it that's why I am frequently checking the price.
I think we should just leave the top 2 currencies in the discussion because there is no question Bitcoin and Ethereum will gain more value long term.
Other coins though like BNB and Cardano are the surprises that made me regret not buying them.
BNB was valued at cents before and I was there using it just as a trading tool and never expected it would come to this. I wish I could've saved more.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 06, 2021, 01:53:05 AM
Anyone looking at shiba coin right now? It already over 80% gain since yesterday, the coin managed to take an 0 down again no wonder whales are buying millions of that token week ago, anyways it seem like what happened in 4th quarter of 2017 is about to begin right now and the project's that will benefit the most are new projects that are about to list on exchanges
Activity: 336
Merit: 16
October 06, 2021, 01:49:43 AM
Maybe this month will see the coming back of the bull market and another altcoin season with altcoin like BNB and some other vastly recovering and making efforts to break another all-time high, investors and promoters are already in high spirit for the next altcoin season this period I will rather not predict but wait for it to happen.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
October 06, 2021, 01:31:34 AM
This month of October has started on a very remarkable note for the entire cryptocurrency market with ethereum almost recovering back to $4500 and Bitcoin seating above $51k price which is a good sign that October is going to be a remarkable month in the prices of most crypto coins, I will like to see your predictions on altcoins market for October which altcoin do you have faith in and what are the indices that will make that happen?

I just suffered a little heart attack when i read your post above and that ethereum is at 4500 $ then i quickly checked coinmarketcap and sadly you just had a typo there. To your question what the best performing altcoin in october may be, i think that this will be a completely new project that is not even listed yet. Sometimes those new projects are doing insane price rallies right after the listing if it is a hyped project that everybody wants to be a part of.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Global peace initiative
October 06, 2021, 01:12:41 AM
This month of October has started on a very remarkable note for the entire cryptocurrency market with ethereum almost recovering back to $4500 and Bitcoin seating above $51k price which is a good sign that October is going to be a remarkable month in the prices of most crypto coins, I will like to see your predictions on altcoins market for October which altcoin do you have faith in and what are the indices that will make that happen?
Pages:
Jump to: