Pages:
Author

Topic: Most profitable altcoin to invest - page 11. (Read 3174 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 04:01:58 AM
There are many kinds of good altcoint to make investments such as neo, dash, litecoint or others and surely there are advantages respectively, live you choose according to his belief, altcoint investment is certainly a good prospect for the future
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 03:45:22 AM
I will take side of Deeponion. They have the easiest airdrop system and  one of the best community in this market. They are cheap now too. around 4-5$. It went upto 25$
Activity: 59
May 23, 2018, 11:54:14 AM
There are over 16 million millionaires in the world today, and at least 10% of them would pay a significant amount of money to radically prolong their lifespan and improve their standard of living. That is where Eternal Trusts come in, Eternal Trusts company plans to bring together the necessary legal, financial and medical expertise and utilize blockchain technology’s smart contracts to simplify this process. You will be able to set up a smart contract that will place your wealth in a secure trust after you pass and ensure that once the technology is available the smart contract will automatically execute and you will be brought back to life or cured of some currently incurable disease without any third party interference.

Invest now in this futuristic project by joining ICO
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
May 23, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

Hey, try ark, neblio. I would say strat as well because I am posing it already long time, but annual % is not that great, around 1% I suppose, but on the other hand strat is more stable than the others and I believe in its bright future.

Yes, Ark is good for investment. ARK has a strong community and development. Recently ARK also followed a blockchain summit in New York (big event blockchain), gain the development and community too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 01:07:33 AM
Altcoin is growing rapidly much Altcoin is good for long-term investment, for my own I invest in Ethereum because it has good potential in the future.
Activity: 196
May 23, 2018, 12:16:52 AM
Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake

I think the most profitable altcoin by investing today is Ethereum because Ethereum currently has a good growth and can be profitable for the future because I see a lot of people who are interested in investing in Ethereum
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 11:58:01 PM
Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
Hey, try ark, neblio. I would say strat as well because I am posing it already long time, but annual % is not that great, around 1% I suppose, but on the other hand strat is more stable than the others and I believe in its bright future.

Hi,

What can you say about ark? I bought ARK about last year ago.
How think how much will make X ark?
I will check neblio too.
Thanks.
Activity: 138
May 22, 2018, 11:45:12 PM
NEO.
In the NEO and NEO ecosystems, a two-currency system is used. One is NEO, and the other is GAS. These two interact with each other and affect one another. At present, the small ants are also laying out their own small ant ecology, the small ants have their own wallets, small ant wallets, and the projects based on small ants have deep brains (Zeepin) and intellectual chains (Zeepin). There will be more in the future. NEO-based projects were developed.
Activity: 204
May 22, 2018, 01:33:37 PM
Ethereum and monero would be very profitable in the long run as they are two coins that a lot of people would be using for a long time to come which will help increase their value. NEO and doge coin are also some good altcoins to put your money into because even thought they are cheap now, they will valuable later
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
May 22, 2018, 10:33:39 AM
In my honest opinion, most of the alts out there are worthless but, there are some with good projects which can be applied in real life that has the potential to progress and be profitable for long term. For example, masternodes and POS coins with good rewards, such as DIGIWAGE that aims to change the online freelance job industry through their decentralized freelance workplace.
Activity: 5
May 22, 2018, 09:09:05 AM
I've avoided Altcoins per se, for the moment anyway and just stuck to 2 of the top 4 plus XRP but I am finding that there is plenty to be made in ICO's if you are planning long term. The quick sell as soon as it hits the exchanges doesn't work for us and we always go long. For ICO's though we do plenty of research and there are a number of sites that give an indication to potential prices albeit not the actual exchanges it will be on. icopp is a good one but have gone a bit off target on some of them but they have two tables showing ICO's on the way and completed ICO's that have been listed already, we find that icopp (icopricepredictor.com) and icorating.com together give us the best heads up, we've found that watching/reading the telegram posts is just a waste of time and laptop energy!
Activity: 322
May 22, 2018, 09:01:06 AM
I want to share my opinion. In my opinion, the NEO coin has a growth prospect. It is a strong coin, popular and popular.
Activity: 18
May 22, 2018, 08:58:52 AM
alot of members will tell you BTC,ETH as they are safe choices , but for me these coins won't make any profits unless you invest thousands
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
May 22, 2018, 08:57:17 AM
Just invest your money in the coin with a strong platform, have real implementation and popular event have a real project in institution or company. Because I can't be guaranteed all coin or token is good for investment or have increased in value (or give us a profit). example: I am doing invest on ETH, because ETH is very popular, and you know the ETH network uses many platforms, ETH has a big investor like Google, Microsoft and so on.
Activity: 119
May 22, 2018, 08:45:23 AM
I recommend Ethereum Classic - 2nd biggest digital currency. ETC is presently one of the most profitable tokens to mine and is attracting substantial hash power with zero switching cost.
Activity: 96
May 22, 2018, 08:44:27 AM
In my view, the most potential coin is Namecoin. It was the first fork of Bitcoin and still is one of the most innovative altcoins. Namecoin was also the first solution to Zooko’s Triangle, the long-standing problem of producing a naming system that is simultaneously secure, decentralized, and human-meaningful.
Activity: 93
May 22, 2018, 08:32:27 AM
I suggest Namecoin, which is an experimental open-source technology which improves decentralization, security, censorship resistance, privacy, and speed of certain components of the Internet infrastructure such as DNS and identities.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
May 22, 2018, 08:23:45 AM
It is not easy to assess which coins are the most profitable. It depends on many factors that change anyway. As you can see in the thread, everyone has their own preferences and choices. Therefore, you need to do your own research and choose according to your own criteria.
Activity: 144
May 22, 2018, 08:21:29 AM
The best altcon investment - Ethereum, it is perspective the developing. Fast growth is expected in the near future
Activity: 114
May 22, 2018, 08:17:37 AM
In my view, Primecoin is very potential. Advantages of Primecoin – The innovative prime proof-of-work in Primecoin not only provides security and minting to the network, but also generates a special form of prime number chains of interest to mathematical research.
Pages:
Jump to: