Pages:
Author

Topic: Most profitable altcoin to invest - page 7. (Read 3174 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 02, 2018, 10:13:39 AM
If we are carefully studying every platform that is being launched, we cannot keep track of almost every move that they are doing so it is hard to say which Alternate Coin will be profitable to invest on BUT there might be some reviews or comparison for some certain Alternate Coins that we can depend on and if we also think that way, then we can invest on it. Investing is risky but taking that risk is also the best way to earn more money.
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 10:10:13 AM
Investing in Ethereum is more profitable now, if you choose to trade using Ethereum you can make some good profits.Create your own strategy and implement it for a few times. If the strategy works, continue trading with huge amounts.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 04:03:54 AM
I'm not sure if it is profitable, but I think the ethereum's solid altcoin, also hdac and wepower can make nice money
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 04:02:10 AM
There are so many altcoin to choose from when you want to invest so it is for you to do a lot of research and check which one suites you in terms of your capital and your attitude so when so I think is important you make this decision yourself
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
August 01, 2018, 08:33:10 AM
i just can described my personal wallet  with  coins which I  bought  recently: HBZ. XYO, OPT, OCN, NAS, CargoCoin,
Activity: 24
August 01, 2018, 07:22:52 AM
I think the most profitable alcoin to invest is Eth. It has high potential to over come Bitcoin.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 06:41:03 AM
I will choose EOS now because ETH's speed of increasing has become lower and it is not so confident move for me. I think that EOS will meet its expectations.
Activity: 140
July 30, 2018, 03:08:22 AM
Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
Ripple allows any Ripple account holder to easily send money to recipients anywhere without the need to convert to local currency. It was reported that giants of money transfers, such as Western Union and MoneyGram, are considering the possibility of integration with Ripple to reduce transaction charges.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
July 29, 2018, 06:06:32 PM
Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
That is good example, but some of altcoins like that are scam, I saw somealtcoins that has no whitepaper/team, they hide their identity specially their development team. That kind of altcoins is really the best just like NXT altcoin.
Activity: 204
July 29, 2018, 05:59:57 PM
For me I would like to choose one altcoin to invest so that I will not be trouble on monitoring the other alcoin, so I will preferrably invest in ethereum altcoin for I know it is a good kind if altcoin next to bitcoin, it has a multiuses as a coin and also have a good price value in the market so this ethereum I choose to invest.
I will also choose an alternative place to ethereum as investments, because the prices are still affordable but for very large profit opportunities. No wonder these coins so beloved. and these coins have great opportunities to grow in the future.
Activity: 8
July 29, 2018, 05:54:54 PM
If you are looking to make over 5x profit within 2 years, then it is highly recommended that you invest in altcoins not so close to the top with high market caps. You should invest in alts like NEO, Cardano And TRON. These coins have space to grow around 10x within time. Make sure the projects you invest in have a good roadmap too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 05:52:55 PM
For me I would like to choose one altcoin to invest so that I will not be trouble on monitoring the other alcoin, so I will preferrably invest in ethereum altcoin for I know it is a good kind if altcoin next to bitcoin, it has a multiuses as a coin and also have a good price value in the market so this ethereum I choose to invest.
Activity: 102
July 29, 2018, 05:50:39 PM
As far as i know ethereum has the most profitable altcoin exist in the market. It is because when the price starting to rise it really dominates the market and for its populariy also it is the most invested coins so far.
Activity: 48
July 29, 2018, 05:47:11 PM
It would be bitcoin but the price of bitcoin is quite high
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 05:41:00 PM
The most profitable subcoins investments in the crypto currencies market are as follows: Mtc, Eos, Ripple, Litecoin and Zcl. in a short time these subcoins have increased their prices and these are popular
For me, I would, like to involve in ethereum because its more potential to take good profits than other coin in which more likely On bitcoin benefits.
The growth rate of Ethereum is pretty far from bitcoin but it is less volatile than of bitcoin. And when we talk into high gaining market,  I'll be prefered for bitcoin. Prices really matters in any investment and could get chances that bitcoin soar high than of Ethereum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 05:36:05 PM
It's miles the Ethereum, because the fee of ether now are going robust and maximum of the ICO's now are applied blockchain ethereum. Also ether now are strong and the price of it is continuously rising even it experienced rate sell off on final week of January and primary two weeks of February. As of today ether are nearly recover from price sell off and it's far giving threat to every person to gain profit inside the near future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 29, 2018, 05:32:04 PM
The most profitable subcoins investments in the crypto currencies market are as follows: Mtc, Eos, Ripple, Litecoin and Zcl. in a short time these subcoins have increased their prices and these are popular
For me, I would, like to involve in ethereum because its more potential to take good profits than other coin in which more likely On bitcoin benefits.
Activity: 266
July 29, 2018, 05:20:26 PM
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 05:17:15 PM
Medic is my biggest POS alt that I hold, as it's fairly manageable to get a shared MN (and you can get decent staking rewards, even without masternode status).

EOS is going to be a great rewarding coin too. I know this is DPoS but I think of the airdrops as a staking reward, of sorts  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 05:09:30 PM
Probably I would point out two currencies for you that I count as most potential to blow out soon and it would be ADA and EOS. Those are two that I am investing now, but as always you need to make your own decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: