Pages:
Author

Topic: Most profitable altcoin to invest - page 14. (Read 3174 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
May 18, 2018, 02:29:01 AM
Currently i am holding NEO . I think neo is the safe investment because its already proven and you will get gas for holding neo in your wallet at the same time it is not fast profit coin . I think if your making proper strategy then invest for coin which is working based on real business like exchange coins instead of going with fast profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 02:16:25 AM
Actually, there are some most profitable altcoins that we can invest. But, of course, besides the coin itself, we must also know how to make a good strategy of the coin. I can say that EOS and NEO are very profitable because I did it with my strategy. But, I cannot guarantee that it will work on you. These altcoins are good for the very cheap and speed transaction. So, many people like using it. The community is growing as well for the two.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 01:59:45 AM
altcoin will become more profitable if the team are developing the project and they are also focusing on their marketing one of the best altcoin i can consider was bitxoxo simply because bitxoxo is already the top exchanger in india and has already proven things to its traders ,  their presale was successful and their main sale was still ongoing , but if you are looking on how good their trading platform it was enhanced the features are great and it could be the best platform you will ever try . Try checking bitxoxo . and you will see how good the upcoming projects will happen in bitxoxo
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
May 18, 2018, 01:07:15 AM
Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
I think all altcoin with developers and community are interested in the opportunity to grow! What profit is due to investors decide the time of participation! Overall! Digital money now has many risks when making investments, People should consider carefully before joining!
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
May 18, 2018, 01:02:06 AM
Today I invested KCY KickCity Coin becuase it's too cheap and it's max supply is only 18M so we better hurry to buy every cheap KCY coins and hold it until next year so we could earn higher profits.
For me aside of Oyster, KickCity is one of the most undervalued alcoin in the crypto market today and I hope soon I will get my high reward of investing and holding for a long time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
May 12, 2018, 07:33:48 AM
Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
with longer holds and more coins on the wallet has more advantages. this is because if the coins held long term will experience increases. with this increase eating profits that may be achieved is also quite high. so that by holding long term will be very profitable.
maybe hodl for long term is a right choice for a hodler,
and the profit to be earned will also be a lot if he is smart choosing a coin
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 12, 2018, 07:17:54 AM
with longer holds and more coins on the wallet has more advantages. this is because if the coins held long term will experience increases. with this increase eating profits that may be achieved is also quite high. so that by holding long term will be very profitable.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 07:11:00 AM
As for me, then I trust more than that company who has a finished product.

And such product is NAgriCoin! This is the project of an international biotechnology company , created by a team of international scientists and business people called NAgriTech!

NagriTech is focused on the agricultural sector and its importance in our everyday lives. We all need to eat to survive, and many do easily 2 – 3 times per day, 365 days per year, for an average of 80 years. We believe that food drives the world and that apart from clean water, access to adequate food is the primary concern for most people on earth. Because of this, agriculture is one of the most significant industries today.

The NAgriCoin ITO stage will be start on May 28! But now you can partake on pre-sale stage and get 50% discount!
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 10:45:46 AM
It is really impossible to guess which altcoin  currency is the most profitable investment. If you can invest at the right time, every coin will bring you huge profits.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
May 06, 2018, 10:43:37 AM
You can consider investing in NEO. This new kid on the blockchain uses a second generation platform. Neo is a Chinese cryptocurrency that after a rocky start has been rebranded and is now associated with the Chinese government. Neo is faster than Bitcoin and Ethereum and can handle a staggering 10,000 transactions per second.
Activity: 406
May 06, 2018, 10:24:24 AM
Try some shit coin , and maybe , just maybe one day you get rich
Activity: 252
May 06, 2018, 10:20:45 AM

True, the investment of altcoin in crypto is a lot of benefit. In addition to not being bound by time and place, altcoin investment does not interfere with formal work activities.
Activity: 519
May 06, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

Mine is Oyster,  for me it's one of the most underrated and the most undervalued crypto coin in the crypto martket today as it will launch soon it's main net that everyone could store their important files in the IOTA tangle.
their main net will be launch this coming 4th week of the month so everyone's very excited for the huge pump of the PRL price as will surely offer higher earnings to it's investors and holders.
I would like to recommend investing Oyster Pearl PRL is the best decision you will ever make this time.
Activity: 125
May 01, 2018, 12:04:15 AM
I think personally, there is no beneficial altcoin because all coins have risks, especially at this time because the market is unstable. Most people are still investing / trading. And there are 3 good and profitable altcoins to invest in to generate profits are the ripples, stallers, iota because they have enormous growth.

Activity: 490
April 30, 2018, 07:03:34 AM

I have the same opinion as Roger Ver that Bitcoin Cash within the time will replace Bitcoin because BCH is more technically improved. So it is sound to wait until Bitcoin Cash will rise immensely. But when it would be can hardly be predicted.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 10:05:20 AM
theres a lot of altcoins that are profitable you just need to put some effort to find those worthy to invest,because theres a lot of scam projects is getting harder to find or to filter out these projects nowadays,even those good looking projects might turned into a scam which is why i am doing a lot of research before investing to anything.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 28, 2018, 09:50:16 AM
I guess that the most profitable top ranked altcoin at the current time is EOS. I recommended to buy this crypto currency about a month ago and its price has soar. It seems that EOS has a large potential to grow further. It has surpassed Litecoin according to capitalization and probably will transcend Bitcoin Cash in the foreseeable future.

I also do think that EOS has all the chances to gain A LOT this year. Yes, I am keeping this alt as well. You can pay attention at this video about the most profitable alts 2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx0_y3foxL8
Activity: 390
April 27, 2018, 01:54:28 AM
I would suggest that if you are planning to invest in altcoins, you may consider ETH and Siacoin because based on my observation, these two coins were doing great in the current market with positive marks in the crypto market. I believe that if you will be investing on these suggested coins, the probability of gaining good profit is nearly coming soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 01:48:47 AM
I think the most prospective coin with the POS algorithm is the Tezos. He collected a very large amount of money on ICO and he has a great deal of support from the community.
Activity: 265
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 01:44:41 AM
One of the best alt to buy now is zila, credit, ont, wan, eos, aion
These are altcoins that have use and are capable of solving real life problems. It will be a good investment choice
Pages:
Jump to: