Pages:
Author

Topic: Most profitable altcoin to invest - page 10. (Read 3174 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 14, 2018, 11:04:32 AM
No one can tell you what is the most profitable altcoin to invest. However, I would say it is better for you to invest in ICOs rather than trying to find a good altcoin to invest in. ICOs are super profitable if you know how to pick the right one.
For me, the most profitable coin in part of altcoin is ethereum because this coin is the highest rank that was already proven to fluctuates in maximum amount in where all ICO project depends on ethereum that uses in transactions.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 10:58:30 AM
No one can tell you what is the most profitable altcoin to invest. However, I would say it is better for you to invest in ICOs rather than trying to find a good altcoin to invest in. ICOs are super profitable if you know how to pick the right one.
Activity: 84
July 10, 2018, 08:20:14 AM
All altcoins can be profitable since we cannot fathom its price or value as time goes by, but if you would like to invest the best altcoins at the moment is Ethereum since it's price has been stable for a long time. It will be the safest altcoins to invest.
Activity: 266
June 07, 2018, 11:37:16 PM
I can trust some altcoins.And these altcoins are certainly profitable.Their project is very much like me.Their future plans are very good.If you see their roadmap, you will be able to understand.These altcoins are Eth, Waves, nxt, etbs, dct,etn, xrp and etc.You can safely invest in.
Activity: 110
June 06, 2018, 05:29:36 AM
i cannot give you a most profitable altcoin because all altcoin is not stable price so if you are choosing altcoin to invest, i suggest to you to observe the altcoin you want or you choose to invest. observe to that alatcoin for a month not for a short. all of this is base on my experience..
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 12:26:36 AM
It is pretty much clear that ETH is the most profitable among all altcoins considering of its growing trend and also investors have given supports into these. Can take other option also into NEO and TRX, they are also having a good future.
Activity: 210
June 06, 2018, 12:14:09 AM
The cryptocurrency market is volatile and risky. It's hard to find the right investment option. However, based on the statistics of speed growth in value as well as services in 2017, it is ETH. LTC has also made great strides with the active development team and clear strategy. You can follow and learn about my options.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 08:30:21 AM
Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
I think there so many coins or tokens that are profitable and has potential in growing. If you want to invest, you must know the coin or token and it must have a good ratings and review. Many people are earning in altcoin, not just in Bitcoin.
Just like Bitcoin and many other altcoins, Ethereum also uses proof of work to verify transactions and create new tokens. But Vitalik realized the threat this possess to the environment. So the development team made a decision to slowly change the platform to support proof of stake.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 08:26:49 AM
Select the altcoin that has enthusiasts as well as the great demand in the market. with the pick could certainly be ascertained the altcoin will start in the long term such as one year in the future. ethereum could be a solution if you are looking for the best and altcoin to hold long term.
Activity: 122
May 25, 2018, 08:18:42 AM
I have been holding many altcoins now, and in my list, the most profitable is NEO. Its true value is in its dedication towards fitting the mold for a regulatory compliant smart economy platform. So I have confidence that NEO will soon become the best altcoin in this crypto market.
Activity: 66
May 25, 2018, 07:43:54 AM
Eternal Trusts is the world’s first blockchain platform for deferred purchase of currently unavailable biomedical and other services. The platform allows you to program future transactions on smart contracts and perform them when it becomes available, legal and conforms to ethical standards. Such a platform is ideal for performing time-deferred actions with biomaterial. In the present day, with the development of cryoprotection technology and cryoprotectants, freezing has become safe for the biomaterial – the cells do not get damaged and can be stored in a dormant state for many years… However, no company can offer its customers cryofreezing or de-conservation in the time period that they require. And why enter cryosleep if you can’t leave it? The answer is obvious. The Eternal Trusts project allows us to ensure the contracts are fulfilled and makes it possible to restore the customer, rather than simply store his biomaterial for an infinitely long time. GREAT ICO for 2018
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
May 25, 2018, 06:34:09 AM
Maybe it could be Onion(DeepOnion) i see hard working devs and i think it will have higher price very soon i think you can check it here http://deeponion.org or forum https://deeponion.org/community/  i think its good project maybe will be intersting.
Activity: 196
May 25, 2018, 06:29:39 AM
Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
I think there so many coins or tokens that are profitable and has potential in growing. If you want to invest, you must know the coin or token and it must have a good ratings and review. Many people are earning in altcoin, not just in Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
May 25, 2018, 06:27:42 AM
Look for some shitcoin with great potential. Or pick up good coins during their strong fall
Activity: 200
May 25, 2018, 06:25:37 AM
The best altcon investment - Ethereum, it is perspective the developing. Fast growth is expected in the near future

I put a higher share at ethereum in my altcoins investments because i believe and i truly trust at ethereum that it will gives me good profits in the future. Also altcoins like neo, litecoin and dash has potential also to rise high. They are the best altcoins it's good time to invest them now.
Activity: 294
May 25, 2018, 05:02:44 AM
SubCoins section is the highest potential area for making money for investors in the world of cryptographic currencies. the subcoins you receive when the price is low will earn you money.
Activity: 182
May 25, 2018, 05:00:57 AM
I think, Asura coin will be the one of the best coin in future crypto market. because Asura project is having good advisory team to guide this project to its goals
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
May 25, 2018, 04:46:13 AM
No one can say which one is the most profitable altcoin. I think it's profitable to invest in Ethereum. I think the current price of Ethereum is at a low point. You can now buy a long-term investment and you will get a very high profit. .
Litecoin currently has a market capitalization of $11 billion and a total number of 53 million coins are currently circulating. Litecoin is also consistently showing good progress over the years and has never failed to amaze the crypto community.
Activity: 87
May 25, 2018, 04:40:35 AM
No one can say which one is the most profitable altcoin. I think it's profitable to invest in Ethereum. I think the current price of Ethereum is at a low point. You can now buy a long-term investment and you will get a very high profit. .
Activity: 126
May 25, 2018, 04:20:18 AM
In my view, many members will tell you BTC, ETH because they are a safe choice, but for me, this coin will not make a profit.
so do not buy origin because of the trend because All alt, if purchased at the right time, will benefit us all.

Pages:
Jump to: