Pages:
Author

Topic: Most profitable altcoin to invest - page 18. (Read 3174 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 11:12:57 AM
i would like to recommend to invest on alts which has no many market atm but has a great future project.
It will 10x - 20x your money in 1-2 years.
such as : ETN, NAGA, Indahash and any other big project

There isn't any 6 months payback project you know?

I mean I was asking if I keep 100 ETN will it give me more coins as reward every month ? like a savings account in bank which gives you interest on the money in bank account
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 11:12:01 AM
i cannot give you a most profitable altcoin because all altcoin is not stable price so if you are choosing altcoin to invest, i suggest to you to observe the altcoin you want or you choose to invest. observe to that alatcoin for a month not for a short. all of this is base on my experience..
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
February 16, 2018, 11:05:56 AM
Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
Hey, try ark, neblio. I would say strat as well because I am posing it already long time, but annual % is not that great, around 1% I suppose, but on the other hand strat is more stable than the others and I believe in its bright future.
brand new
Activity: 0
February 16, 2018, 11:03:23 AM
i would like to recommend to invest on alts which has no many market atm but has a great future project.

There isn't any 6 months payback project you know?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 11:05:08 AM
Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
At present all coins price has falling down.but investment ethereum is the best at present. Bitcoin price is falling and growing up at randomly but ethereum price is an stable form present time (900-940)$ .I think for investment ethereum is the best.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
February 16, 2018, 11:01:29 AM
Activity: 191
Merit: 5
February 16, 2018, 10:59:22 AM
No one can say which is most profitable altcoin, but if you make some research, you can find which altcoins can give you profit in a long time.
But if you are looking for short-term gains, any worst coin can give you profit, if you buy it on correct time.
Activity: 94
February 16, 2018, 10:35:14 AM
Pages:
Jump to: