Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Promising Altcoins for 2014 - page 2. (Read 23617 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
February 06, 2014, 01:40:49 PM
+1 for Gridcoin

I would say gridcoin because of the use of boinc. All that power can really do some good. Also darkcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 06, 2014, 12:23:46 PM
I would say gridcoin because of the use of boinc. All that power can really do some good. Also darkcoin.
Activity: 1106
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
February 06, 2014, 12:08:10 PM
Did the developer mine it or simply go abracadabra woila?

It's based on mathematical algorithms not cryptography/mining, but similar overall. As for the distribution, they give it away fairly generously so over time the distribution becomes relatively fair.

Also, keep in mind that Ripple is targeting big banks and forex traders. It doesn't really focus on merchants yet. Its major growth potential are with major banks becoming ripple gateways (which is very likely as Ripple is more palatable to regulators than bitcoin).
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 06, 2014, 11:56:01 AM
btc vtc doge ripple
I do love the ripple, 100% premined with most coins donated and being used on world connect to fight for aids and map cancer markers.
Now that's, serving a purpose! Give it a go, once set up it works great, ive been getting paid everyday.
And the wallet is simply awesome to use, so easy to convert your ripple to any currency,
you have a virtual cryptsy inside your wallet. It's different, useful, one out of the box, has a good following,
suit me to a t.
Not saying pre mined coins are good, no in the slightest, but in this case the developer gave it away for good rather than greed.

XRP is not premined, as you can't mine it at all. They are just simply distributed over time.

Did the developer mine it or simply go abracadabra woila?
Activity: 1106
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
February 06, 2014, 11:50:03 AM
btc vtc doge ripple
I do love the ripple, 100% premined with most coins donated and being used on world connect to fight for aids and map cancer markers.
Now that's, serving a purpose! Give it a go, once set up it works great, ive been getting paid everyday.
And the wallet is simply awesome to use, so easy to convert your ripple to any currency,
you have a virtual cryptsy inside your wallet. It's different, useful, one out of the box, has a good following,
suit me to a t.
Not saying pre mined coins are good, no in the slightest, but in this case the developer gave it away for good rather than greed.

XRP is not premined, as you can't mine it at all. They are just simply distributed over time.
Activity: 210
February 06, 2014, 11:48:22 AM
btc vtc doge ripple
suit me to a t.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
February 06, 2014, 11:18:09 AM
Litecoin, Fedoracoin, Dogecoin, Corgicoin, Benjamins
Activity: 123
February 05, 2014, 06:56:13 AM
NEM -> already a huuge market cap & is not even launched.

+1
Activity: 238
February 04, 2014, 02:37:41 PM

Crypto coin distribution shouldn't mirror the real world imo.

Why not?  Same planet, same people, same cultures driven by the same ambitions.

Actually, these are different forms of hoarding.  In the real world, the rich hoard assets, whereas in Bitcoin they are hoarding the currency itself.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
February 04, 2014, 02:21:32 PM

the status quo is not perfect my friend.

And this, my friends is why you should look in to VTC as the most promising coin.
Activity: 183
TDTPJR-P5SGXY-UU2OS6-BPTUV4-NJYQFT-6CWYZP-IA2W
February 04, 2014, 02:17:34 PM
NEM -> already a huuge market cap & is not even launched.
Activity: 168
February 04, 2014, 01:43:26 PM

the status quo is not perfect my friend.
Activity: 224
February 04, 2014, 01:04:54 PM
One hint: WDC.
Its about to blow all alts away. Just take a look at it. So much is going on with that coin and dev team is rock solid. Its just waiting to skyrocket.

WDC QRK and NXT is the coins I believe will see the most success winter/spring.
Activity: 168
February 04, 2014, 01:02:17 PM
I hate that graphic above^^ Really poor IMO.

But, it says 4.6% of LTC addresses own 92% of the coin.
4.08% of BTC addresses own 95% of the coin.

These numbers make all coins look like scams don't they..

How does the Bitcoin and Litecoin wealth compare to the real world?   Again 0.7% that controls over 40% of the wealth.

- Numbers on the right of the pyramid are Trillions (1 million million $USD)...

(Ref 2013 Global Wealth Report - Credit Suisse)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
February 04, 2014, 12:54:41 PM
I told you Betacoin (BET). Why are you keep on searching ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
February 04, 2014, 04:55:55 AM
One hint: WDC.
Its about to blow all alts away. Just take a look at it. So much is going on with that coin and dev team is rock solid. Its just waiting to skyrocket.
Activity: 131
February 02, 2014, 10:23:35 AM
I tried many altcoins, but I was really impressed by NXT. It truly is a new concept.
To a lesser extent primecoin, I like the idea of using the computing power for science.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
February 02, 2014, 09:44:45 AM

Something promised for 2014? New Year's resolution? Smiley

na say it otherwise :   New Years's Revolution !!   Cheesy Grin
Pages:
Jump to: