Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Promising Altcoins to Invest in 2019 - page 11. (Read 25243 times)

Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
February 03, 2019, 08:18:50 PM
I would say without a doubt XRP. If Ripple is planning to take over business from SWIFT, and SWIFT moves $5 TRILLION dollars around the world per day, then I would expect the price of XRP to very significantly rise in 2019.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
February 03, 2019, 02:41:55 PM
I like these projects ETH  EOS  NEO  ONT  QKC. Of course everyone has their own preferences. A very large selection of good projects from the TOP 100. But these projects have very good development and prospects. The price is very attractive now.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
February 03, 2019, 12:32:06 PM
I believe that the most possible Altcoin is Ethereum and I hope that investors will finally see the real value of Ethereum and will trust in this coin, in the same way, they are doing this with Bitcoin. If such thing happens, Ethereum will overcome Bitcoin.
no one can know what coins will be the best for the future because of the nature and risk in investing with crypto or altcoin currencies in my opinion ETH is an altcoin that still has pretty good value now
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
February 03, 2019, 11:44:29 AM
Qtum and Nano are good coins for me.
But it will be my second choices and my first pick for altcoins it would definitely be ETH none other than that.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
February 03, 2019, 11:23:26 AM
this 2019 for me the most promising altcoins to invest are ethereum, cardano, neo, dkpc and of course bitcoin, hopefully these cryptos will increase the prices this year even a little increase.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 04:43:40 AM
Yes, Eth is still a favorite coin to be able to invest, the community is still strong and moving well. The movement in crypto market capitalization is indeed not far from other coins and there is still hope that it will increase again, as the LTC has also experienced a good increase now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
February 03, 2019, 02:19:16 AM
I believe that the most possible Altcoin is Ethereum and I hope that investors will finally see the real value of Ethereum and will trust in this coin, in the same way, they are doing this with Bitcoin. If such thing happens, Ethereum will overcome Bitcoin.
for now there are still many investors who have high hopes for the altcoin and in my opinion ETH because until now even the price and value of ETH still occupy the best among the other altcoin coins and that may be as investors still give great hope for ETH
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
February 02, 2019, 07:40:46 PM
I just read an article about it. Though different website making a different prediction. But I think TIOx, TCAT, BDT, CHT can be the most promising new altcoins in this year. And, for a good investment, we have some great options like ETH, ADA, NEO, EOS, ETC, XLM, NPXS and so on. These projects are always best for investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
February 02, 2019, 07:27:08 PM
An overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019 for potential long-term crypto investors.

All of those altcoins were claiming that they will be profitable investment as we know that this is business those developers are all after about money. We just be careful in putting our money as the market is still in bearish mode and this can affects the prices of all coins/ token in the market. If they don't have real product, it could be hard for them to rise in a bearish market.
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
February 02, 2019, 04:27:12 PM
These are my picks, although it is highly risky to buy right now

1. Wan
2. Ontology
3. Qtum
4. Nano
5. Waltonchain
A good choice, I would add a few crypto coins that I like a lot and have a good team, this is: Holo, Beam, Grin, BNB, BTT.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 03:57:12 PM
These are my picks, although it is highly risky to buy right now

1. Wan
2. Ontology
3. Qtum
4. Nano
5. Waltonchain
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 02, 2019, 03:31:45 PM
Many people believe we can have profit if we invest in top 100 tokens on coinmarketcap, so i will suggest everyone to invest in XRP or ADA, they are suitable to become the leading altcoins in the market as soon as they can be applied more practical in daily life, not just internet, or we cam simply just invest in BTC.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
February 02, 2019, 02:24:19 PM
At the moment I am afraid to invest in any alternative coins. It seems to me that daily trading may be more useful for my capital than investment.
Activity: 392
February 02, 2019, 02:20:33 PM
Dude, most crypto are experiencing serious trouble now. It would be a hard ask for anyone to make a telling and accurate prediction. Me? I would rather do an investment on a profitable ICO like Ternion. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 01, 2019, 04:48:24 PM
I am more interested in investing for coins which are in the order of 10 and above CMC , coin main factor is guaranteed and large volume so it is not difficult to be able to ride
Activity: 25
February 01, 2019, 04:20:04 PM
Latin Americans are increasingly turning to cryptocurrencies which many perceive these as a more stable store of value and means of transaction. Inflation in Venezuela is predicted to reach as high as 1,000,000% this year. Earlier this month, president Nicolas Maduro announced several measures aimed at stabilizing the economy including devaluing the bolivar by 95% and pegging it to the state-backed cryptocurrency.The PAX Pago platform will offer solutions to mitigate these challenges. The goal is to return liberty into the hands of citizens by opening new channels of commerce. PAX Pago is utilized as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. Our platform offers high-speed reliable transfer, and enables transparent information flow in addition to Combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances. PAX Pago will be a medium of exchange.
Activity: 434
January 30, 2019, 06:00:10 AM
The most promising altcoins to invest this 2019 are cryptrade coin, worldcryptoforum coin, darkpay coin, and royal coin all the altcoins mentioned above are made up of dedicated team that giving a good progress to the project and reaching it goals in right time.
Activity: 34
January 30, 2019, 05:50:39 AM
PAX Pago will be a borderless payment and settlement platform. The project provides transparent transactions and will be a medium of stability in the event of economic turmoil. Independent from economic cycles, the project builds an ecosystem supporting the trading of goods and services.

As the platform progresses, there will be features introduced to further develop the overall growth of the ecosystem such as: Validation System, Point System.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
January 29, 2019, 08:13:24 PM
Don't buy overpriced gimmicky shitcoins.  Or at least not more than $100 worth, please.
Based on fundamentals, acquire only what you can afford to lose, then HODL until you can rank up and start to BUIDL.

50% Bitcoin (1st Gen crytpo)
20% Monero (2nd Gen crytpo)
10% Litecoin (2nd Gen crytpo)
10% Decred (2nd Gen crytpo)
10% Cardano (3rd Gen crytpo)

If you get greedy and take risks you'll just get #REKT.  This is 2019--the days of the market rewarding instamined Ponzi schemes like Dash and Bitconnect are gone forever.
Don't overthink it and try to get fancy.  KISS.  Just sit tight and be right.

PS Don't forget to stake your DCR+ADA and earn extra coins by working for their treasury-funded projects!
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
January 29, 2019, 07:43:57 PM
of course ethereum coins are very promising this year, because ethereum coins are very strong and are much appreciated by investors as a place of investment that promises results
Yes I also trust ethereum because it had longer stability from a long period of time so the accuracy is missing here it will definitely be happen in this year and people also need to support the development of ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: