Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Promising Altcoins to Invest in 2019 - page 13. (Read 25243 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
January 14, 2019, 04:15:05 AM
All the coins are promising and every offer gives an advantage, this is what keeps happening, but who can manage well then he wins. All can choose according to their perceptions and beliefs and this will be more beneficial, but often we experience wrong predictions so that inevitably have to throw it away.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 13, 2019, 05:07:23 PM
The bounty campaign ends when the ICO ends, on 31.03.2019. You will receive your coins two weeks after the ICO has finished, based on the stakes and/or coins you’ve won.To get your rewards reports with proof-links of your work have to be sent to online form. Rewards sheet will be uploaded to this thread next Wednesday(13.01.2019) and updated every week.YOUTUBE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN---
67.500 PXP Token

Make a YouTube video/review about PAX PAGO at least 1 minutes long.

●   15k subscribers and more [24 Stakes]
●   7k - 15k subscribers [12 Stakes]
●   1k - 7k characters [6 Stakes]
●   Up to 1k subscribers [3 Stakes]

Restrictions:

●  Use of Google Translate and online translators
●  Articles on private resources or behind paywalls
Terms and conditions:
●  Articles/video must be freely accessible
●  Article/video must be original and contain at least 300 words/3 minutes.
●  Article/video must reflect our information as stated on our https://www.paxpago.com website
●  Article must at least contain 1-2 active links to our PAX PAGO website
●  Videos must have the following information in the description:
●  PAX PAGO website: https://www.paxpago.com
●  WHITEPAPER LINK, TELEGRAM CHAT LINK, FACEBOOK LINK, TWITTER LINK"
Activity: 1246
Merit: 100
January 13, 2019, 08:30:30 AM
When I started my investment, Bitcoin stood at 2700$, I did not sell it in 2017. Today, I have not lost anything, but other altcoins and tokens have dropped in price, and I regret not selling them earlier. There is a bit of frustration, but I’m sure in the long run cryptocurrency owners will have good profits.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 13, 2019, 07:56:21 AM
Guys, stop asking these stupid questions. Look at the market, now everything is at the bottom, you can buy anything, the worst altcoin can very easily make x3-x4
That's right, if the OP intends to invest, this is a pretty good time, and just choose a number of altcoins who have good opportunities, or at least in the top 10 list because the volume of the marker greatly influences the sustainability of the investment. If you still feel confused try to do research on NEO and EOS.

He just shared a link to article where we can see the list of great coins. Some of them are more popular than others, bur entire list
is a good recommendation for new people who wish to invest and they don`t know where to start. Nice thing is that under each
suggestion there is a short description about alt-coin.
   I started to invest almost 2 years ago in crypto-currencies. I`m not done yet, I have most of the coins from this list, but I would
like to have more.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
January 13, 2019, 06:37:18 AM
Guys, stop asking these stupid questions. Look at the market, now everything is at the bottom, you can buy anything, the worst altcoin can very easily make x3-x4
That's right, if the OP intends to invest, this is a pretty good time, and just choose a number of altcoins who have good opportunities, or at least in the top 10 list because the volume of the marker greatly influences the sustainability of the investment. If you still feel confused try to do research on NEO and EOS.
Activity: 28
January 13, 2019, 04:35:27 AM
Inflation is a term much maligned in today’s media, but correctly managed it is not necessarily a bad thing.  The European Central bank has as one of its objectives the management of inflation within the Eurozone area and this management is generally accepted as maintaining the inflation rate as close to 2% as is possible.  If inflation begins to rise above this magic figure then the ECB imposes credit restrictions via interest rate management and reels in economic activity back. If, on the other hand, inflation threatens to drop into negative territory and the ECB is afraid that this may stifle economic growth then they practice quantitative easing to increase the supply of money. Quantitative easing refers to the reduction of interest rates and controls and the printing of money, and that is one of the powers of a country: Countries have the capacity to print their own money. Bitcoin is fundamentally different to fiat money in that important respect.PAX Pago is focused on economic stabilization through a new currency revolution. It’s a culmination of market conditions driving the major reinvention of domestic and international trade in South America.
The long term vision is to build a foundation for Smart Countries₿ to achieve economic independence in the near future. ₿Smart Countries - An economic initiative for the countries as a whole, inclusive of government and private industries to develop Blockchain Technologies, Network Infrastructure, Data Analysis, and AI/Machine learning.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
January 13, 2019, 03:25:34 AM
I see it is not yet so there is a new trend in cryptocurrency that does provide an advantage. because now we see that there are still many people waiting for an increase in the price of bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 12, 2019, 11:44:34 PM
It seems that RXP is capable of catching ETH, this is seen in CMC and has sometimes unexpected movements. For EOS it looks good too but this development is still a little slow so it needs better innovation and looks creative.
Activity: 392
January 12, 2019, 05:44:09 PM
You could do Trx and ltc, their future looks good. You could dip into ICOs and try Ternion. It's an ICO worth trying out. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
January 12, 2019, 12:11:55 PM
To find the right coin is very difficult, but this must be done for the future. Indeed, EOS is developing and many ICOs are using this platform, but there are still far more ETH platforms. We will relearn potential coins this year to provide benefits.
Activity: 560
January 12, 2019, 09:35:44 AM
My personal opinion would be Aegeus(AEG). Beta verion was just release and its working great. Aegeus is a unique project in crypto
In any case, there are already quite attractive projects on the company's ico sidelines, and in the cryptocurrency market, it doesn’t mean that all of them will show good results. How to make the right choice is still very difficult to say.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
January 11, 2019, 07:01:20 PM
An overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019 for potential long-term crypto investors.

Analysis of the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2019

nice article to read with eos as the first promissing altcoins  Wink
but i don't see cardano / ada inside the article,, i think cardano is a promissing altcoins to invest in this year
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 11, 2019, 02:32:22 PM
The crypto market is still in a bear condition so it is difficult to determine which coins are potentially profitable, and to minimize the risk you can choose coins that have the top rank.
Activity: 34
January 11, 2019, 05:15:51 AM
The bounty campaign of PAX PAGO ends when the ICO ends, on 31.03.2019. You will receive your coins two weeks after the ICO has finished, based on the stakes and/or coins you’ve won.To get your rewards reports with proof-links of your work have to be sent to online form. Rewards sheet will be uploaded to this thread next Wednesday and updated every week.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
January 09, 2019, 07:22:43 PM
It looks like you summarized all important altcoins. I would point out Ethereum that has great potential with shift to POS and upcoming upgrade.
There is still no certainty that ethereum will go to POS. but if it is true it is most likely also the price will increase later. and now the price is also a cheap category

Oh, yes, I wasn't exact. There is a possibility (quite high probable) that Ethereum will shift to POS.
It will and as stated in the serenity whitepaper and ethereum will move to the POS but it will not fully POS system. To keep its decentralization and ethereum will still used POW system to give the reward to the miners.
So far It can be called as a hybrid system.
Activity: 798
January 09, 2019, 06:46:23 PM
The best investments are investments in bitcoin, ether and a few more popular coins from the top 10. Other coins already everyone will selected independently. After all, opinions may differ here, so it is worth doing your own research.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
January 09, 2019, 03:59:06 PM
Current bear trend is best time for buying altcoins with low prices. Whatever altcoin you gonna to invest this investment will give profit after bear market. There are potentially ready coins which can give higher returns on bull market: PLR,XRP,XMR,NEM,IOTA
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
January 09, 2019, 01:51:28 PM
People's opinions about altcoin will definitely not be the same, because they have different predictions or views, if I will choose xrp coins because xrp has a bright future and has begun to be adopted in several states.

XRP could be the good coin for short term atleast. If only considering for 2019 then yes one can now start investing in this coin or stay invested till you make some good money in this year with this coin. During the rise this will also boom quickly as it is being one of the coins backed by many bankers.
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
January 09, 2019, 01:37:56 PM
my favorite is only WPP.  i think after exchange listing, some people will sell bounty tokens, and i will buy with small price <3
i think WPP token have botential for % in per year.
if the potential benchmark is WPP is trying to be registered with Huobi, then this will be reactive to a good market attitude. WPP still thinks a lot of things besides that and I hope that doesn't stop with the bear market reasons etc.

I am more interested in Pundix where after January 15 they tend to migrate to Function(x), they will try to become coins full of their own blockchain, of course if this works, it will be better to invest in the long term.
Activity: 297
Merit: 4
telefy.finance[
January 09, 2019, 12:59:24 PM
An overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019 for potential long-term crypto investors.

Analysis of the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2019

my favorite is only WPP.  i think after exchange listing, some people will sell bounty tokens, and i will buy with small price <3
i think WPP token have botential for % in per year.
Pages:
Jump to: