Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Traders are Not Profitable - page 12. (Read 1540 times)

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 28, 2023, 06:26:27 PM
You just exposed them.  Grin

But it's true that most of these traders are not really profitable, they're making through other source especially on social media.

Ask them to join some trading contests and they won't obliged to join one because they will not show any interest in doing so. That's the reason why they want you to just listen to their contents and that's it.

No live trades but there are some few that does it and are real traders yet, it's still a different thing to be called a profitable trader.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
November 28, 2023, 06:11:31 PM
I have also noticed this trends. If traders are profitable in what they're doing, why are they allotting a huge amount of time composing a course for trading if they can just use that same time to go 100% on trading instead? That means they are not that profitable, and they have to do other things in order to make money. If I were them and I'm getting a lot of money in trading alone, I'd probably lay off the rest of my time to relaxation or expand my trading ventures even further.

Rich people do not share their secrets to other people that's why they are rich. They don't want to disturb their income stream because that's how they make bread. If a lot of people suddenly goes to their spot and compete for the same resources because they pointed out where the source is, that rich people will eventually notice that it thins out their yield and will probably have to move somewhere else - if that source is really profitable to begin with.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
November 28, 2023, 06:09:11 PM
If the majority of traders are losing money, it indicates that the trading approach used in this era is flawed. Aside from that, most of them are still appearing to know something, but the truth is that they know very little and that knowledge in this area isn't yet that deep, right?

But I believe that many individuals profit from trading; it's not a large profit, since in my experience, I earn from trading, but it's only a small amount every day. Let's assume it's between $5 and $10 or more for the entire day, and it also depends on the market scenario.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
November 28, 2023, 05:53:42 PM
Trading might not works for everybody and that’s why they have to look for other options to make money and that is fine. If you are in trading, you should know how to make profit and know when to buy and sell because its all about your discipline and of course all about your strategy. Though I don’t agree that if you lose in trading you can just do your trading signal, affiliate or do a trading channel because how can you convince someone if you are losing in trading? This is still not a sure profit though.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
November 28, 2023, 05:46:06 PM
Trading is not gambling but it should be seen as gambling because they are the two things online that can make people to easily lose money.
Everything in a life involving investing money in it for future profits is then a gamble because you don't know how things will turn out tomorrow.

The true 5% of traders that are very successful and profitable do not even have a YouTube channel (only a very few exceptions). They are strictly for trading only, day in and say out.
If I am so good a trading and making a lot of money out of it. I don't see why I would go to YouTube looking for views and people to register using my referral links  Grin
Whenever I see YouTubers asking subscribers to use their referral links, that is where I stop the video
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
November 28, 2023, 05:17:52 PM
Read this:

https://tradeciety.com/24-statistics-why-most-traders-lose-money?hs_amp=true

Our research suggests that about 70 to 90% of traders lose money. It is, of course, impossible to get an exact number, but as a rule of thumb, we believe 70-90% is close to the “correct” ballpark figure.

Approximately 1–20% of day traders actually profit from their endeavors. Exceptionally few day traders ever generate returns that are even close to worthwhile. This means that between 80 and 99 percent of them fail.

Based on several brokers' studies, as many as 90% of traders are estimated to lose money in the markets. This can be an even higher failure rate if you look at day traders, forex traders, or options traders.

I can agree to that, most traders are losing.

Trading is not gambling but it should be seen as gambling because they are the two things online that can make people to easily lose money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 367
November 28, 2023, 05:02:07 PM
A lot of traders are not as profitable as they claim to be. I don't know the exact percentage but I can say and stand to be corrected that 95% of traders even the so called professionals are not profitable. How do I know this through simple deduction. 95% of these unprofitable traders make their money through other means and their unsuspecting followers don't know this. Some of the means are
- starting a YouTube channel and making money of
a) affiliate program
b) YouTube ads

- Having a paid course.
- Trading signals
- Selling trading merch
- impressions
- and others.

The true 5% of traders that are very successful and profitable do not even have a YouTube channel (only a very few exceptions). They are strictly for trading only, day in and say out.
Pages:
Jump to: