Pages:
Author

Topic: moved - page 2. (Read 6064 times)

Activity: 626
Merit: 252
June 04, 2016, 11:13:15 PM
Best and easiest way to scam. Anyone know how much it cost to open a site like primedice. I wanna start up this scam. If you deposit in my site i rig you , if i cant rig u, i just steal your cash knowing that when u come talk shit on bitcointalk or other forums, idiots will ask u for proof which u wont be able to provide.  Send me offers
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
June 04, 2016, 11:07:45 PM

I originally had 6 BTC which I gambled up to 13. Anything near 6 BTC is good to me, because now I'm fucking broke left with nothing and it's not my fault it's PRIMEDICE'. Why do they allow a different IP to log on simultaneously? Why do they not country lock? Why do they not verify big withdrawals?

Is this true? 2 IPs from different countries logged at the same time and you still allowed a withdrawal?
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
June 04, 2016, 06:48:39 PM
Hm, well that is a good idea. But i will have to ask Admins if i can disclose such information. I honestly don't see why not.
I will update on this as soon as i hear from them.

I don't have any skin in this game, and never had many problems with PD before they blocked USA, but I think you are now doing the right thing, so I tip my hat off to you sir.   I don't know who is correct here, but I'm glad to see you actually trying to help this fellow out. I have to admit, if it were me, I'd be pretty upset too, so you are actually helping your site's rep here, no matter what the outcome is, but transparency and helpfullness goes a long way to help keep building PD's solid rep so far. Smiley

Look forward to seeing how this plays out.. I think Stolee posted all the btc addresses and tx's in the OP, but I lost track where the coins finally went to... Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
June 04, 2016, 06:35:32 PM
STOLEE

YOU're UNDER 18 and also You have been using a VPN to connect to PD.

You are the one who is in troubles becarefull.

STOP bitching (Small warnning !)

what the shit ar u talking about, no matter he is or not yet 18 yrs, this kind of discovery can rescue more kind of people from losing funds, if primedice goes insolvent as confirmed.

Well he was breaking ToS in many ways. But ofc that does not mean we would take his coins.

As i will say one last time he got his account compromised.

how can you prove he is breaking your ToS? anyway, you guys might reserve rights to freeze or even launder the users funds out at any time if i remembered correctly, even you are not doing this here.

you need a straight or an alternate method to resolve his accusation after all, unless he is like double spending.

He logged in multiple times from IP that is from a country we don't allow deposits from. He made account with that IP.
Also if its true that he is under 18 that is one more thing. But we cant know that.

There is no other way to resolve this. There is no way for us to tell if you login using vpn and cashout or it was somebody else that got access to your account. Therefore all we can see is that his money is cashed out from different IP than he was using.

Nobody of Primedice staff , admins , developers cant access his account without changing his password. All passwords on primedice are hashed and nobody of us can see them.
lmao grammar. anyway, give him a refund if the original owner is confirmed, because you are in suspicion to some of us. Huh

There is no way we would ever give a refund for this. If player gets his account compromised due to his error there is no way we can refund that.
Doesn't matter how big or small amount it is.

Btw stolee you did give up when you sent me that pm with a sob story and tried to accept even half refund. Why would you accept half refund if you are 100% sure it was not your fault?

Anyway, i can guarantee you that you wont get a refund. As i said before i would focus my attention on trying to find how i got compromised instead of posting bs like this here.

Micro or Stolee, could you post the IP addresses that were not Stolee's or pass them to a staff member on the forum to see if they can track down the user who stole the coins and/or the Bitcoin address the coins were sent to?
That is the only real way that this can be resolved.
It may also be useful for you primedice team to view how the account could have been compromised like you said above in order to get a greater insight as to how the Bitcoins were taken.

Hm, well that is a good idea. But i will have to ask Admins if i can disclose such information. I honestly don't see why not.
I will update on this as soon as i hear from them.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
June 04, 2016, 06:03:18 PM
STOLEE

what the shit ar u talking about, no matter he is or not yet 18 yrs, this kind of discovery can rescue more kind of people from losing funds, if primedice goes insolvent as confirmed.

Well he was breaking ToS in many ways. But ofc that does not mean we would take his coins.

how can you prove he is breaking your ToS? anyway, you guys might reserve rights to freeze or even launder the users funds out at any time if i remembered correctly, even you are not doing this here.

you need a straight or an alternate method to resolve his accusation after all, unless he is like double spending.

He logged in multiple times from IP that is from a country we don't allow deposits from. He made account with that IP.
Also if its true that he is under 18 that is one more thing. But we cant know that.

There is no other way to resolve this. There is no way for us to tell if you login using vpn and cashout or it was somebody else that got access to your account. Therefore all we can see is that his money is cashed out from different IP than he was using.

Nobody of Primedice staff , admins , developers cant access his account without changing his password. All passwords on primedice are hashed and nobody of us can see them.
lmao grammar. anyway, give him a refund if the original owner is confirmed, because you are in suspicion to some of us. Huh

There is no way we would ever give a refund for this. If player gets his account compromised due to his error there is no way we can refund that.

Btw stolee you did give up when you sent me that pm with a sob story and tried to accept even half refund. Why would you accept half refund if you are 100% sure it was not your fault?

Anyway, i can guarantee you that you wont get a refund. As i said before i would focus my attention on trying to find how i got compromised instead of posting bs like this here.

Micro or Stolee, could you post the IP addresses that were not Stolee's or pass them to a staff member on the forum to see if they can track down the user who stole the coins and/or the Bitcoin address the coins were sent to?
That is the only real way that this can be resolved.
It may also be useful for you primedice team to view how the account could have been compromised like you said above in order to get a greater insight as to how the Bitcoins were taken.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 03, 2016, 06:23:16 AM
STOLEE

I originally had 6 BTC which I gambled up to 13. Anything near 6 BTC is good to me, because now I'm fucking broke left with nothing and it's not my fault it's PRIMEDICE'. Why do they allow a different IP to log on simultaneously? Why do they not country lock? Why do they not verify big withdrawals?
legendary
June 03, 2016, 06:20:29 AM
STOLEE

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.
June 03, 2016, 06:12:48 AM
STOLEE

June 03, 2016, 06:11:49 AM
STOLEE

Do you know how easy it is to crack a hash these days? Passwords like alzactroniuar_3 are being cracked in minutes with masks. I did not log in with a VPN, I am not under 18, and I did not cash out the money. Why wouldn't I habe given up by now?
legendary
June 03, 2016, 06:06:48 AM
STOLEE

legendary
beware of your keys.
June 03, 2016, 06:00:37 AM
STOLEE

legendary
June 03, 2016, 05:56:33 AM
STOLEE

legendary
beware of your keys.
June 03, 2016, 05:50:27 AM
STOLEE

June 03, 2016, 03:22:47 AM
Revenge? Lmao.
copper member
June 01, 2016, 07:31:36 PM
Yes 100% proof i will deposit now 1 bitcoin and whitdraw it and claim primedice scammed me.

My proof is 1 txid and i only use my super secure ipad and there can be 100% no malware Roll Eyes
Ipad's are more secure than other brand tablets, but to say that they are super secure is not the right thing to do. A good hacker has to do a little effort to hack into your ipad, for example u download an app and give permission to the app to do read all ir information without u knowing that. Also a backdoor could be included in the app, but mostly apple reviews all apps before publishing them into the store, which other brands don't do and make it more vulnarable.

Ipad's do have quite high security. Apple scan all of their software products from ITunes so it is possibly hard to get into them to install an input logger. This is the only way that people could know the password.

It would be interesting to know if the password was used on other accounts at the time?

You are so wrong!

How you think the ios jailbreak for 3.x or was it 4.x? was done?
By INJECTING via browser by simply visiting it!
So it's "easy" to infect ios if there is any bug that is maybe not even public yet!

This is not the only bullshit apple has been done so far, in a lot app's there are unknow hiden things.

Remember the "tetris" game? it was in reality some  gba emulator ^^

You act like there are professionals targeting me. Have you not seen what I said? I factory reset a week ago, and I haven't installed any apps PLUS I'm using Sophos antivirus.

Stolee, would you therefore be able to post your entire browser history from ALL browsers on that IPad to further find the problem?
Primedice workers have stated multiple times that they are not at fault and are slightly more believable even though no evidence has been given. I saw a post of yours about you offering hacing services, so this could have simply been a revenge attack on you?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
June 01, 2016, 04:09:20 PM
Yes 100% proof i will deposit now 1 bitcoin and whitdraw it and claim primedice scammed me.

My proof is 1 txid and i only use my super secure ipad and there can be 100% no malware Roll Eyes

If I was a scammer I would have given up within an hour but I'm not a fucking scammer like you. Now I'll say itothat me more time; get the fuck off my thread if you know what's good for you or you won't see what's coming.

You just post over and over because you think primedice will finally give up and pay you.

Look again even if you got scammed by them why the fucking hell you not only signed your wallet to proof you have it
Wtf. I am speechless. How much are u laid to lick stunnas ass

Lol i not lick anyone
My question is more than valid why he not simply signed his wallet instead of moving so much cash around the internet
You ain't a gambler so you won't understand. Dude when u are gambling and tensed , you don't think of signatures. I have deposited 100btc IN A casino site and didn't sign shit

If you have 100 btc or a collection to the amount, that just means you either have money to blow or youre just ignoring mistakes that people already made.

You sit on 100 btc now before this halving and after the halving price sets in youre already made profit.
June 01, 2016, 07:48:07 AM

Ipad's are more secure than other brand tablets, but to say that they are super secure is not the right thing to do. A good hacker has to do a little effort to hack into your ipad, for example u download an app and give permission to the app to do read all ir information without u knowing that. Also a backdoor could be included in the app, but mostly apple reviews all apps before publishing them into the store, which other brands don't do and make it more vulnarable.

Ipad's do have quite high security. Apple scan all of their software products from ITunes so it is possibly hard to get into them to install an input logger. This is the only way that people could know the password.

It would be interesting to know if the password was used on other accounts at the time?

You are so wrong!

So it's "easy" to infect ios if there is any bug that is maybe not even public yet!

This is not the only bullshit apple has been done so far, in a lot app's there are unknow hiden things.

You act like there are professionals targeting me. Have you not seen what I said? I factory reset a week ago, and I haven't installed any apps PLUS I'm using Sophos antivirus.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 01, 2016, 07:44:39 AM

You are so wrong!

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
June 01, 2016, 07:27:24 AM
Hello

I need help very quick!

Today 2 guys on primedice told me that i am some broke idiot and have no money so i got pissed and have done a 30 bitcoins deposit just to proof that i have so much money and to grow up my e-penis.

But the money never arrived in my balance primedice scammed me help Sad

*this post should not be taken serious*

I don't think this is funny anyway, if he lies or not
copper member
May 31, 2016, 06:09:18 PM

Pages:
Jump to: