Pages:
Author

Topic: (MOVED) BipCoin. Mineable. CryptoNote. BipCot NoGov Licensed. - page 18. (Read 23154 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
can i input my cryptopia wallet address while mining in a pool ?

No. On your "Balances" page on Cryptopia, it says
"WARNING! Please do not mine directly to your Cryptopia addresses, We do not support generated transactions from pools like P2Pool etc."

I'm mining to my GUI wallet, just because it's possible and fun.
Lazaros (bipcoin) told me that for my pain that i feel inside my soul for loosing 200 coins, you need to sent me a BipCoin stickers! to take away my pain or i can just listen to http://4mysoul.gr/

Well, I owe you nothing, but I always love to give a couple BipCoin stickers a good home. PM me an address and I'll send 'em out Monday.
-=
Also, do that test please and let me know if it works sending a bip to your Cryptopia account via CLI wallet with my formulae above. Let me know if it works for you.
-=

who/what is "Lazaros (bipcoin)"?

I'm the head cat herder of the BipCoin project and I don't know Lazaros.

MWD
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Lazaros (bipcoin) told me that for my pain that i feel inside my soul for loosing 200 coins, you need to sent me a BipCoin stickers! to take away my pain or i can just listen to http://4mysoul.gr/
ok, I got it working. I'll finish my blog post after a nap, but please try this with like 1 bip and make sure it works for you too, and let me know.
(make sure you check your balance on there first, so you can confirm if it goes up by one. Check Unconfirmed AND Available.

OK. I just tested and it worked.

This is the formula:

transfer (mixin) (Cryptopia BipCoin address) (number of bips being sent) -p (Cryptopia payment ID)

Thus this:

transfer 0 bip1ZT7AY9dAE3KYrXcFeoVtFe43WZvGBAA2NFVXXbn4Yxw15gYgekQc7VUFJFHM7DMNsZKRDZAeTe8 1P8yke37z4JVJupJF1j -p a1cacb20d8ef5fc9868790e8ef1a8385751fd6de01ea7d4463d320cfd614cd1c

uses a mixin of 0, sending to this Cryptopia BipCoin address:

bip1ZT7AY9dAE3KYrXcFeoVtFe43WZvGBAA2NFVXXbn4Yxw15gYgekQc7VUFJFHM7DMNsZKRDZAeTe8 1P8yke37z4JVJupJF1j

2 bips

with a paymentID (-p) of

a1cacb20d8ef5fc9868790e8ef1a8385751fd6de01ea7d4463d320cfd614cd1c

It will take longer to show and confirm than wallet to wallet with another person. It may take up to ten minutes to see it incoming as unconfirmed (refresh the page if it's not showing) and up to ten more minutes to be available to spend on there. (probably less time though.)

what will then life be without losses......

Yup. I always say "There are no guarantees on the edge."
if you sent to some one bipcoins with out payment ID do they get lost ?

On Cryptopia? Probably.

Person to person from one wallet to another? No. I've made hundreds of successful BipCoin transactions without a payment ID.
nice i just lost 200 on Cryptopia  Angry

It tells you you need a payment ID or you'll lose your coin when you get your address there to send them. You didn't see that?
I'm doing a blog post on how to use the paymentID, will have it up in a few minutes. Testing it too.

FYI, the GUI wallet has a place to put a paymentID.
ya i did see that but i say to my self.....wtf is a wallet to wallet and i did not put down the payment ID in my wallet....its ok now i know. Grin

Glad you can smile about it.

OK, for now, maybe transfer some bips from your CLI wallet to your GUI wallet. The GUI wallet has a place clearly marked for the payment ID.
what will then life be without losses......

On Cryptopia? Probably.

Person to person from one wallet to another? No. I've made hundreds of successful BipCoin transactions without a payment ID.

It tells you you need a payment ID or you'll lose your coin when you get your address there to send them. You didn't see that?
I'm doing a blog post on how to use the paymentID, will have it up in a few minutes. Testing it too.

ya i did see that but i say to my self.....wtf is a wallet to wallet and i did not put down the payment ID in my wallet....its ok now i know. Grin

Glad you can smile about it.

OK, for now, maybe transfer some bips from your CLI wallet to your GUI wallet. The GUI wallet has a place clearly marked for the payment ID.

On Cryptopia? Probably.

On Cryptopia? Probably.

nice i just lost 200 on Cryptopia  Angry

I'm doing a blog post on how to use the paymentID, will have it up this weekend. Testing it too.

FYI, the GUI wallet has a place to put a paymentID. Doesn't require "math" like with the CLI wallets.

On Cryptopia? Probably.

On Cryptopia? Probably.

That's not possible at this point as you need to use a payment id. ( Future possibility )

the GUI wallet has a space for payment ID, and there's also text to do it in the CLI wallet:

-p
at  the end

But that's for sending. It would have to be for receiving, right/
Activity: 16

That's not possible at this point as you need to use a payment id. ( Future possibility )
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
Activity: 16
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMON$$MMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?MMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM=~. =INMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMO   :M,7MMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM$  .MM7,MMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.  ZMMM MMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM+  .?NMIMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8ZDDDZ DZMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8.::?,,M:NMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM$,,...I MMMMMMMMMMM
MMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMI. IIMZ MMMMMMMMMMM
M7MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8MMM==~M. =NMMMMMMMMMM
M~OMMNDDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDM+.?$MMMMMMMMMM
MMDMMMMMMMDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZ .MMMMMMMMMM
MMIMMMMMMM=IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNDM.  DDMMMMMMMM
MM+IMMMMMM+DMDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM7OM  .OOMMMMMMMM
MMM:7MMMMMMNNMMMMDDMZ8MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZ  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNDM7    MMMMMMMMMM
MMMN,MMMMMMMMNMMMMMM8=$$NMMMMMMMMMMMMM. 8MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN    ~~MMMMMMMM
MMMMN.NMMMMMMMMMN:8MMMMMMMOZMMMMMMMMMMII 7MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMO:.  $MMMMMMM
MMMMMZ==MMMMMII?DOMMMMMMMMMD?8MMMMMMMMDD .MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM7   .MMMMMMM
MMMMMM$$~MMMMI7$MMMMMMMMMMMMM7ZZMMMMMMMM ..MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM7     7MMMMMM
MMMMMMMMM.7MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDOZNMMI?MMN      ZMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.  .=MMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMNZMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNZ$7MO7MM,      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM+.    MMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMDNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM88$M8NMI.      MMMMMMMMMMMMMM=IMMMMMM=     ~MMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMO.MMMMMMMMMMMMMDMMMMMMMMM8.       MMMMMMMM88DM87+M~~: .      ZMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMI. 8MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM$7      IIMMMMMM=++MM?M7..        .MMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM88:MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:.   .  ZMMMMM$7?+?ND    .   .  $MMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN8MMMMN       NMMMMMMMMN.            MMMMMDNN
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMONMMMMMMMMMMMMNN8MMNZMMMM$  .    .MMMMMMM..           ..MMMM88MM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM+=$M=+MMMMO .       .$MMM:           ~MMMZ+NMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMO+++DMMMMM $=        ::          .~+MMM7$MMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMM7MM=N7.  .   .   .   .   .?+7M??OMMMMOOO
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8.   .                       ..,MMMMM$IOMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8.                               :MN$$+ZMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMI          =:. .               .  +D8OOMMMMNMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM7              M            ,:~. I$M$OONNMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN ..       . .I7MD:: .==~.   ,,,..?OMMMMMNNDN877
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM7I=~:.::  =~DMMMM8. .   .,??I+:NMNNDOZZ8DNMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8MMZZZ877NN.++:..:, .   ?MMM::     =,,.=7I+O??+DMMMDNN
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNDZZZOMMDMD8ONMM8=:,=N,:8~.     7M.. . ~?,. .+MMNNMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNDNMMMMMMMNDNMMDMDMMM$$?$O~I..     MMMMM~.   IIMNZOMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMND88ZOO$Z$88MMD8MO77MM=Z 7ZZ=$ZMD~.. .   .88MMNO$ZMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8NMMNMMMN,OMNMMMMMMZ         OMMMMMMM8Z$ZMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMM8DM$ +MMMNDMMMMMMMM+ MOO+OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDZ8MMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDD8$$8Z=7MMMM$IMMMMMMMMMMDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8OMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMND8ZZ8MM8$MMMMNN7MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNN
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Good morning everyone,
Yes Gui needs Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Runtime Libraries.
so please download and install
BipCoin Windows GUI wallet v.0.0.0.4 is out now!
(Linux GUI wallet coming this weekend.).
System Error:

Code:
The program can't start because MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this progblem.

Looks like you have to install the Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Runtime Libraries. Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013

I'm not seeing who had this errors, but....

Yeah, we have a blog post on this issue with 32-bit Win, here:
https://bipcoin.org/?p=933

It's linked on our "download & How-to" page, right below the install link, there's this text with a link:
"(Here is the fix for issues installing BipCoin GUI wallet on 32-bit Windows)"
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Excellent

I'll be sticking with CLI for now, as long as its still practical to mine solo, but it should be very beneficial to the coins popularity.

And please people don't dump now that it hit the exchange
Pages:
Jump to: