Pages:
Author

Topic: (MOVED) BipCoin. Mineable. CryptoNote. BipCot NoGov Licensed. - page 14. (Read 23154 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Does bipcoin have a roadmap?

Not yet.

Most altcoin Roadmaps are b.s. ....Lots of bluster, not much solid. We're getting real, needed things off our list first before we state a flowery wish-list of majestic plans. I could tell you "we are working on a GUI wallet with built-in pool mining" (and we are) or "We'd love to have an Android wallet" (we would, and we're discussing it), but really, We'd rather tell you what we've done.

Anyone can say "these are our plans", and a lot of it is voodoo. Who can say for sure things like "be on 3 of top 5 exchanges by end of year."? That's just fantasy. Many coin road maps seem to be wish lists more than business plans.

We could write you a wish list, but we'd rather tell you the good amount we've already done in two months, much more than a lot of coins. We have:

--A coin that works solid, transactions fast and always confirm, bc_height consensus solid, etc.
--Solid team of 3 programmers + 1 marketing weenie
--We have GUI and CLI wallets for Linux and Windows. They work great (more than can be said for some CryptoNote coins.)
--2 mining pools, still very minable but solid very network (at this moment our network is 29.72 KH/sec, almost all of it on our two pools)
--2 block explorers
--Solid and fun branding
--Unique license ( www.bipcot.org ) that ALL dark coins should use eventually.
--Favorable article / interview in major crypto mag (CoinTelegraph)
--Mentions in some other crypto mags
--One one exchange, contacting more. But not rushing that. Would rather wait to have more under our belt to increase chance of getting accepted on the bigger ones than spam them all and lose the one chance we'd have later.
--Good amount of transacting on BipCoin on the one exchange we're on
--Merchandise (stickers and buttons) available for BipCoin and selling briskly. (sell at break even, just to promote BipCoin)
--Extroidinarly detailed and easy-to-use tech how-tos on our website for every aspect, from installing, to pool mining, to even how to add a transaction IDs when adding bips to exanange so you don't use them. This is MUCH more than most altcoins bother with.
--dev team is patient and helpful with answering questions, even with noobs. Again, more than most coins.  
--A whole bunch of other cooler smaller stuff we're too busy to do to enumerate.

This is more than MANY cryptos do in 2 months. So trust that we'll continue on a path of doing more consistently. I'd rather show you what we've done than make up what we would like to do.

Once we have even more under our belt, we may do a map. But for now we'd rather tell you every week or more what new things we've actually done.

MWD

Cool, just wanted to know how bipcoin plans to differentiate itself from other cryptonote based coins (from a technical perspective).

I will keep an eye on this and I'm sure you will keep everyone updated
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Not yet.

Most altcoin Roadmaps are b.s. ....Lots of bluster, not much solid. We're getting real, needed things off our list first before we state a flowery wish-list of majestic plans. I could tell you "we are working on a GUI wallet with built-in pool mining" (and we are) or "We'd love to have an Android wallet" (we would, and we're discussing it), but really, We'd rather tell you what we've done.

Anyone can say "these are our plans", and a lot of it is voodoo. Who can say for sure things like "be on 3 of top 5 exchanges by end of year."? That's just fantasy. Many coin road maps seem to be wish lists more than business plans.

We could write you a wish list, but we'd rather tell you the good amount we've already done in two months, much more than a lot of coins. We have:

--A coin that works solid, transactions fast and always confirm, bc_height consensus solid, etc.
--Solid team of 3 programmers + 1 marketing weenie
--We have GUI and CLI wallets for Linux and Windows. They work great (more than can be said for some CryptoNote coins.)
--2 mining pools, still very minable but solid very network (at this moment our network is 29.72 KH/sec, almost all of it on our two pools)
--2 block explorers
--Solid and fun branding
--Unique license ( www.bipcot.org ) that ALL dark coins should use eventually.
--Favorable article / interview in major crypto mag (CoinTelegraph)
--Mentions in some other crypto mags
--One one exchange, contacting more. But not rushing that. Would rather wait to have more under our belt to increase chance of getting accepted on the bigger ones than spam them all and lose the one chance we'd have later.
--Good amount of transacting on BipCoin on the one exchange we're on
--Merchandise (stickers and buttons) available for BipCoin and selling briskly. (sell at break even, just to promote BipCoin)
--Extroidinarly detailed and easy-to-use tech how-tos on our website for every aspect, from installing, to pool mining, to even how to add a transaction IDs when adding bips to exanange so you don't use them. This is MUCH more than most altcoins bother with.
--dev team is patient and helpful with answering questions, even with noobs. Again, more than most coins.  
--A whole bunch of other cooler smaller stuff we're too busy to do to enumerate.

This is more than MANY cryptos do in 2 months. So trust that we'll continue on a path of doing more consistently. I'd rather show you what we've done than make up what we would like to do.

Once we have even more under our belt, we may do a map. But for now we'd rather tell you every week or more what new things we've actually done.

MWD

Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Activity: 129
BipCoin market on Facebook. Open to anyone. Buy and Sell in BipCoin! https://www.facebook.com/groups/220675568353296/forsaleposts/

I loved some of those mags. Probably a subconscious influence even.

Also 2600 magazine and Mondo 2000. They were a little bit like Wired before Wired. Without the goofy corporate suck.

Also, google AdBusters if you did not know its majesty back in the day. And
Processed World magazine.

Those last two had a little bit of a commie bent, but hey, it was Frisko, so we'll let 'em slide.

OK, I gotta get back to work or I'll have to fire myself. BipCoin is my side hustle, not the main gig.

MWD

Pepe thanks you for the recommendations and the nice chat.

EDIT: Pepe also sends kind regards to whoever sent him 1 BIP.

BIP.... that has such a nice ring to it.... BIP!

Pepe wonders... could it be?
Is this the sound of an interstellar beacon that sends out blocks to the stellar neighborhood... ?

BIP..... BIP.... BIP....

... but then again... space is silent.
Except ofcourse...as long as an electromagnetic wave is transmitted in space.... whoever picks up the wave and transforms it back to sound can actually hear the unhearable!

Pepe is pondering the meaning of the silent sound of BIPS in space...

lol. Nice. Thank you for your service!

bip.....bip.....bip....

I'm going to use that. I like it. In the Coin Telegraph interview do say we want BipCoin to go to Alpha-Centauri instead of "to the moon!"

The one bip wasn't me. It was likely my cat. She feels bad for trying to kill that frog now that he's met a respectful frog in Pepe.

He just said that other frog had to be "Physically removed......so to speak." lolz.

MWD

p.s.  Add a BipCoin price widget to your phone: https://bipcoin.org/?p=1557

Activity: 120
Merit: 13
Pepe is NOT a hate symbol

Also 2600 magazine and Mondo 2000. They were a little bit like Wired before Wired. Without the goofy corporate suck.

Those last two had a little bit of a commie bent, but hey, it was Frisko, so we'll let 'em slide.

OK, I gotta get back to work or I'll have to fire myself. BipCoin is my side hustle, not the main gig.

MWD

Pepe thanks you for the recommendations and the nice chat.

EDIT: Pepe also sends kind regards to whoever sent him 1 BIP.

BIP.... that has such a nice ring to it.... BIP!

Pepe wonders... could it be?
Is this the sound of an interstellar beacon that sends out blocks to the stellar neighborhood... ?

BIP..... BIP.... BIP....

... but then again... space is silent.
Except ofcourse...as long as an electromagnetic wave is transmitted in space.... whoever picks up the wave and transforms it back to sound can actually hear the unhearable!

Pepe is pondering the meaning of the silent sound of BIPS in space...

Thank you for noticing. My tech writing style actually pisses off some (boring) people. But BipCoin is not for boring people.

I write like that because I hate dry, boring tech writing. I figure "Why not have solid tech info AND have some fun?"

Your linguistic rhythm, "tact" and usage of humor while discussing technical stuff reminds Pepe of computer game review magazines from back in the 80s (and early 90s).
Good stuff!

MWD
Thank you for noticing. My tech writing style actually pisses off some (boring) people. But BipCoin is not for boring people.

I write like that because I hate dry, boring tech writing. I figure "Why not have solid tech info AND have some fun?"

Your linguistic rhythm, "tact" and usage of humor while discussing technical stuff reminds Pepe of computer game review magazines from back in the 80s (and early 90s).
Good stuff!

Pepe thinks that the instructions on your website are very funny to read.
Very entertaining.

yam., hands down.
https://bipcoin.org/?p=1162

Though it's all good, and both pools are from within our dev team.

Thanks, Pepe will have to do some reading.
Very entertaining.

Is pepe crazy? MWD told me that people who speak of themselves in first person may be crazy.

Also, my cat caught a frog once, but I took the frog away and let it go before the cat could mess it up.

Pepe is not amused by your story.  Huh
There is a reason Pepe prefers hamsters to cats. (but still likes them both)
You must be a hamster type too, I hear?  Wink

Thanks for saving that frog.

BTW, no Pepe is not crazy, his linguistic style is the result of him trying to adapt to the crazy world around him.

When I"m up doing radio late at night I say on air often that me and my listeners have a "hamster in our brains."
yam., hands down.
we have instructions here, but they're tailored to the other pool. Other pool may be more profitable at this moment, because more miners to counteract that one big solo miner outside the pool:

Though it's all good, and both pools are from within our dev team.

Thanks, Pepe will have to do some reading.
Very entertaining.

Is pepe crazy? MWD told me that people who speak of themselves in first person may be crazy.

Also, my cat caught a frog once, but I took the frog away and let it go before the cat could mess it up.

Pepe is not amused by your story.  Huh
There is a reason Pepe prefers hamsters to cats. (but still likes them both)
You must be a hamster type too, I hear?  Wink

Thanks for saving that frog.

BTW, no Pepe is not crazy, his linguistic style is the result of him trying to adapt to the crazy world around him.
Hello Pepe,
Can you please tell me  the hash power that you have?

BTW, which miner would you recommend Pepe should use for CPU mining?

http://democats.org/pool/how-to-mine/?name=bipcoin

Pepe will then try that pool.

yam., hands down.
we have instructions here, they're tailored to our other pool. But should work for either:

Both pools are from within our dev team.

Hello Pepe,
Can you please tell me  the hash power that you have?

BTW, which miner would you recommend Pepe should use for CPU mining?

http://democats.org/pool/how-to-mine/?name=bipcoin

Pepe will then try that pool.
Hello Pepe,
Can you please tell me  the hash power that you have?
if you see the hash power just use the calculator.
I can not provide any help about your hash power that your machine has because it is depending also from the apps, miner and all that you have on your computer.

So if you want you can try and see the real hash power that you have.
Also try other miners to find a suitable for your case.

Pepe will check it out and get back to you.
Activity: 174
Hello Pepe,
Can you please tell me  the hash power that you have?
if you see the hash power just use the calculator.
I can not provide any help about your hash power that your machine has because it is depending also from the apps, miner and all that you have on your computer.

So if you want you can try and see the real hash power that you have.
Also try other miners to find a suitable for your case.
So the current total Net Hashrate is about 17 KH/s, right?

How much Hashes can Pepe get on an 8-core AMD Vishera 4 GHz?
Pepe downloaded the windows GUI wallet for Win 7 64bit.
It is syncing nicely and quickly.

No problems so far.
 Cool
Pepe loves monero,
he also loves all kinds of fury animals.

He will give bipcoin a chance.

Smiley
Yesterday evening when i came back to my home, I had a pleasure surprise,

The BipCoin stickers have arrived.....
WOW I like them a lot.
It is something that all of us must have.....

Thanks MWD.

Yup!
People can get them here. They're inexpensive and you can pay in BipCoin or Bitcoin:
https://bipcoin.org/?page_id=82

Pages:
Jump to: