Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 109. (Read 5886 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
How pirates will lose and independent filmmakers win. The latest news about blockchain directly from Berlinale. Find out more about the MoviesChain by TVzavr in the Columnist of Week article.
https://columnistofweek.com/6273626/guarding-against-piracy/

STAY TUNED

copper member
If TVzavr wouldn't receive enough investments, I will be able to take my funds back. Am I right?

Yes, of course. By the way, company well prepared. Doubtlessly, it will be able a profitable investment.
Activity: 11
If TVzavr wouldn't receive enough investments, I will be able to take my funds back. Am I right?
copper member
Will this project make their own films? Like Netflix with its famous Stranger Things?

You can check TVzavr history. They started their glorious story in 2009 and they made huge number of projects
copper member
Is there a bounty campaign?

Yes, there will be a bounty programm. Stay tuned!
Activity: 6
Looks like the TOP coins are unstoppable, does it make any sense to invest in this Altcoin in 2 months? Anyway, which Altcoin can have a better growth (except fork) then Bitcoin?

As I think the trend of 2018 is blockchain and VR projects. When I'm searching for the next project to get in I pay a lot of attention to the founders and advisors + WP and idea + the size and activity of community.
Activity: 14
Is there a bounty campaign?
Activity: 17
Will this project make their own films? Like Netflix with its famous Stranger Things?
copper member
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
When application to whitelist will be available?
brand new
Activity: 0
yes, it's interesting.  but I am curious about what other HODLERs do. I have a wide portfolio and I am struggling to keep up to date with all these coins. I think I need to concentrate on fewer coins. Any advice?
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
yes, it's interesting.  but I am curious about what other HODLERs do. I have a wide portfolio and I am struggling to keep up to date with all these coins. I think I need to concentrate on fewer coins. Any advice?

Mostly tokens that I hold come from airdrops, but the coins that I invested in is bch, scl, and verge, cause I think they are worth for long term investment.
copper member
Will I be able to receive a programm for mining this token?

Unfortunately, mining is unavailable.
brand new
Activity: 0
This altcoin has a very bright future, many coins on many fields are being created with new initiatives. But remember, before investing your money in cryptocurrency, you must be ready first mentally because investment in cryptocurrency a lot of risk. So, you have to be ready also if finally, you have to experience loss.
Looks like the TOP coins are unstoppable, does it make any sense to invest in this Altcoin in 2 months? Anyway, which Altcoin can have a better growth (except fork) then Bitcoin?

copper member
Will I be able to trade this cryptocurrency on the market?

Yes. It will be available for trading with Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken
Activity: 11
Will I be able to receive a programm for mining this token?
Activity: 6
copper member
copper member
9 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
Is it worth investing in this project?

MoviesChain by TVzavr will be one of the first blockchain platforms that use automatic Ricardian smart contracts (which are leagal in some US states). The rules of using ZVR tokens will be written on Solidity, programming language used to form the self-fulfilling contracts of Ethereum platform.
Activity: 42
Jump to: