Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 23. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 1
As far as I understood, after reading about the project, it will directly connect the audience with independent Directors and large studios.

This could, of course, be an important step in the development of the film industry.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
As far as I understood, after reading about the project, it will directly connect the audience with independent Directors and large studios.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
In a nutshell, what is the overall goal of your project?
Activity: 12
Please tell us about your project. What you suggest?
Activity: 30
How many stages are there in the token sale?

The token sale of the project will take place in 5 stages. The bonus given will reduce with each stage.

This is what we are talking about here.
Activity: 47
Hello! I am interested in author's cinema and this project is very close to me.

Yes, it sounds and looks promising.

In fact, today almost anyone can make their own movie, it has become much closer to ordinary people.

Of course, but there are still many nuances.

As a business it is a very specific area, because it is at the junction of art and commerce.

Perhaps something similar is only a theater.

A creative person has to find a compromise with himself that to reconcile art and the need to make a profit from it.

But still, with the advent of new devices to create a movie can almost anyone.

Yes, but not everyone can make money of it.
Activity: 68

In fact, today almost anyone can make their own movie, it has become much closer to ordinary people.

As a business it is a very specific area, because it is at the junction of art and commerce.

A creative person has to find a compromise with himself that to reconcile art and the need to make a profit from it.

But still, with the advent of new devices to create a movie can almost anyone.
Activity: 56
I`m seeing the growth of MoviesChain since it started. Before there were few supporters and investors on the platform. But now, they`re starting to grow eventually i know they can grow bigger by end of the year.
Activity: 52

Activity: 19

Activity: 59

Activity: 30

Activity: 24

Activity: 35

Activity: 12
Activity: 48
Is it possible to sign up for whitelist by submitting personal data on the site?

Yes it is.
Activity: 19
Is it possible to sign up for whitelist by submitting personal data on the site?
Activity: 42
How many stages are there in the token sale?

Don't forget this, during the first stage only whitelist members will be able to acquire tokens.

Thank you for the information.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
TVzavr has a lot of experience about film distribution because their platform has been operating since 2010 in Russia, please check www.tvzavr.ru
by developing MoviesChain, TVzavr is expected to facilitate independent film producers to reach a wider audience
but it would be great if MoviesChain platform provides crowdfunding feature for the independent movie project
Pages:
Jump to: