Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 41. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Does anyone know how many tokens are on sale?

Hi! There are 70,000,000 ZVR tokens on sale!

Thank you very much team!
copper member
Activity: 140

Hi! There are 70,000,000 ZVR tokens on sale!
Activity: 29
Total of 10 million tokens? That's a lot!
Activity: 52
Activity: 50
Thanks for all the compliments guys! It really motivates us! DId you know that a bonus will be given for the number of tokens as well?

That's awesome! how much?

Their website says the bonus will be up to 10%.

That's right! Bonuses of 3% will be given for 10,000 - 50,000 ZVR, 5% for 50,000 - 150,000 ZVR, 7% for 150,000 - 350,000 ZVR and 10% for over 350,000 ZVR.

MoviesChain is going to be the best platform ever!!
Activity: 58
Thanks for all the compliments guys! It really motivates us! DId you know that a bonus will be given for the number of tokens as well?

That's right! Bonuses of 3% will be given for 10,000 - 50,000 ZVR, 5% for 50,000 - 150,000 ZVR, 7% for 150,000 - 350,000 ZVR and 10% for over 350,000 ZVR.

Thanks for the detailed information devs!
copper member

Activity: 76

Activity: 68

MoviesChain has bonuses for everthing!!
Activity: 61

Seriously? I'm hearing so many good things about MoviesChain!
copper member
Activity: 61
I heard that there's a bonus when buying tokens. Who knows some details about this?

Hi! In the first stage, the first third of whitelist members will receive a 25% bonus. The remaining whitelist members receive a 20% bonus.

Hello team! is the bonus available only in the first stage?

Hello. No, the 2nd stage has a 15% bonus, 10% for the 3rd stage, 5% for the 4th stage and 3% for the 5th stage.

This is the best project ever guys! Love this!!
Activity: 39
I heard that there's a bonus when buying tokens. Who knows some details about this?

Hi! In the first stage, the first third of whitelist members will receive a 25% bonus. The remaining whitelist members receive a 20% bonus.

Hello. No, the 2nd stage has a 15% bonus, 10% for the 3rd stage, 5% for the 4th stage and 3% for the 5th stage.

Yeah I never expected that much of a bonus.
Activity: 154
Hi, this is a great project. Looking forward for some news  Smiley

Wow! That's a lot!!
copper member

Activity: 58

I don't think so!

copper member
Activity: 98
Users visit their Facebook pages eight times a day on average. Moving along the statistics, we see that, on average, Instagram is checked six times, Twitter is checked five times, and Facebook Messenger is checked three times.
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: