Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 39. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hey, why can't we just use other video streaming platforms?
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Guys, one of my friends told me that there's going to be a version 2.0 of MoviesChain by Tvzavr. Is that true?

That's right. After the launch of the MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 1.0 platform, our plan is to further expand the product model in order to create a global social ecosystem that will fully support independent film producers.

Yeah! MoviesChain is going to change the whole film industry!
Activity: 69
Guys, one of my friends told me that there's going to be a version 2.0 of MoviesChain by Tvzavr. Is that true?

That's right. After the launch of the MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 1.0 platform, our plan is to further expand the product model in order to create a global social ecosystem that will fully support independent film producers.

Glad to hear that!
copper member
Activity: 140

Activity: 59

I heard that too.

It must be true then. Who knows more details about this?

Yes, they want to give every potential filmmaker, everything they need to start a successful career.
Activity: 75

I heard that too.

It must be true then. Who knows more details about this?
Activity: 52

I heard that too.
Activity: 38

That's interesting!
Activity: 69
copper member
Guys, how can we participate for the contest?

Hi! Every MoviesChain by TVzavr customer that has made at least one purchase during the current week is able to participate in the Customer Rewards.

I'm pretty sure MoviesChain is going to be so popular with all these features!

Appreciate all your compliments! Stay tuned for more updates!
Activity: 29

Hi! Every MoviesChain by TVzavr customer that has made at least one purchase during the current week is able to participate in the Customer Rewards.

I'm pretty sure MoviesChain is going to be so popular with all these features!
Activity: 10

Thank you very much!
copper member

Activity: 56
If you have made a purchase during that week, you can participate I guess.

That would be awesome!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
If you have made a purchase during that week, you can participate I guess.
Activity: 56

Can anyone participate?
Activity: 31
I hope this ICO will be a great success
Activity: 10
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
This is a very good project, with a good implementation, I think the team will succeed, and the project will be successful.
Activity: 49
I heard something about customer rewards program, does anyone know about this?

Yes, the whitepaper says the platform will allocate 10% of weekly revenue to a bonus pool.

That's awesome!!

That's right! Once a week, at midnight on Sunday, there will be a special contest to select 6 winners.

Hey, are the winners randomly selected?

Yes, I'll show you how! The key component of the rewards program is the final hash code generated on the Ethereum network. This hash code will be used as a seed in a random number generator embedded in the smart contract. Six winners will be determined from the output of the MoviesChain by TVzavr random number generator.

This is great! I love this project!
Pages:
Jump to: