Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 43. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Hi, TVzavr company was established in 2009.

Heard that the company is from Russia, is that true guys?

What you've heard is true. TVzavr is a leading Russian video-on-demand company.

Thanks! this is an interesting project!
Activity: 74

What you've heard is true. TVzavr is a leading Russian video-on-demand company.
Activity: 39

Activity: 61
Activity: 10
Hey, how old is TVzavr company? is it new?

I don't think so, If it's new they wouldn't be able to start such an amazing project like this.

That's true!

I don't think so, If it's new they wouldn't be able to start such an amazing project like this.
Activity: 39
copper member
Activity: 140
Hi guys! heard about MoviesChain from my friends. Hoping to see this coming alive.

Thanks for all your interest about MoviesChain by TVzavr. Stay tuned to find out more about our project.
Activity: 64
Hi guys! heard about MoviesChain from my friends. Hoping to see this coming alive.

Yeah! we should make this project a success together.
Activity: 29
copper member
Hello MoviesChain team, can you let us know some more movie festivals? I'm interested too.

Hi, here are some more. March du film, European Film Market (EFM), American Film Market Conferences, the Hong Kong International Film Festival, MIPCOM, Toronto and Sundance.
Activity: 53
Hello MoviesChain team, can you let us know some more movie festivals? I'm interested too.
Activity: 19
 I am interested in your concept as well as your ideas after reading the available information on first page .
copper member
MoviesChain by TVzavr, a cutting-edge platform for independent film distribution from Russia, held a presentation at Le Marché du Film in Cannes. Alexei Yeremenko spoke about the prospects of blockchain in the cinema and introduced the platform to the audience. The presentation was attended by famous producers from different countries, representatives of film studios and journalists. The theme of blockchain in the cinema became the leading topic of the NEXT section at Le Marché du Film this year, in which the Movieschain project was presented.
copper member
... is there a possibility to advertise on television impressions?

Nice idea! Should think about it.
copper member
... who doesn't like movies? Btw, so the tokens can be used like to purchase some movies right?

We are the team of an operating VOD company, so we are definitely fond of movies.
And, now we plan to make it possible to view movies using ZVR tokens as a payment method: transparent, trustfull and convinient.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
For promotion to make this platform more known wide community is there a possibility to advertise on television impressions?
let people increasingly know the existence of companies engaged in the film industry through blockchain technology ..
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Wow, partnered with big names in entertainment industry. Nice project having a movie platform, who doesn't like movies? Btw, so the tokens can be used like to purchase some movies right?
copper member
Hi everyone, does anyone know how to convert money into ZVR tokens and vise versa?

Hi, you don't need to do it yourself. The MoviesChain by TVzavr platform automatically performs all conversions that take place between ZVR tokens and fiat currencies.

Oh! how convenient. How about the rates dev?

Sorry I forgot to mention that. All transactions will be done at the market exchange rate.
Pages:
Jump to: