Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 55. (Read 5886 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. Can someone tell me where I can find some further details about this project. I'm really interested about this.

You should probably read the whitepaper. It has all the information you'll need.

That's great! Where can i find it?

Here's the link. https://www.movieschain.io/whitepaper. Feel free to ask any questions.
Activity: 56
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. Can someone tell me where I can find some further details about this project. I'm really interested about this.

You should probably read the whitepaper. It has all the information you'll need.

That's great! Where can i find it?
Activity: 56
Activity: 50
Hello, Don't you guys think that MoviesChain will have to compete against the popular video streaming platforms such as Netflix and Hulu to be on top?

You're right! The MoviesChain by TVzavr project for online independent films distribution is directly targeting one of the fastest-growing markets for further growth based on long-term trends in the global economy.

Glad to hear that MoviesChain has already planned everything. It's going to be the best project of all times!
copper member
Hello, Don't you guys think that MoviesChain will have to compete against the popular video streaming platforms such as Netflix and Hulu to be on top?

You're right! The MoviesChain by TVzavr project for online independent films distribution is directly targeting one of the fastest-growing markets for further growth based on long-term trends in the global economy.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Ofcourse, but the latest technologies like blockchain will bring Movieschain to the top easily.
Activity: 50
Activity: 66
I heard that global box office growth rates are gradually slowing down. Is this true?

These decreased revenues can be explained by several factors, such as growing economic problems in particular regions, the informatization of society through more widespread Internet use, and the global spread of Internet piracy, as well as changes in media consumption habits due to generational shifts in both developed and developing countries.

I think the wide spread of internet piracy could be the main reason behind the slow down of box office growth rates. Isn't that so?

Yes, it has to be. Internet piracy has to come to an end before the whole film industry breaks down!

MoviesChain is the perfect solution for the internet piracy i guess.
Activity: 76
I heard that global box office growth rates are gradually slowing down. Is this true?

These decreased revenues can be explained by several factors, such as growing economic problems in particular regions, the informatization of society through more widespread Internet use, and the global spread of Internet piracy, as well as changes in media consumption habits due to generational shifts in both developed and developing countries.

I think the wide spread of internet piracy could be the main reason behind the slow down of box office growth rates. Isn't that so?

Yes, it has to be. Internet piracy has to come to an end before the whole film industry breaks down!
Activity: 77

Activity: 60

Growing economic problems are a great disaster to everyone and everything.

Hopefully things will become better with time as time heals everything.

Growing economic problems are a great disaster to everyone and everything.
copper member

Really? Why is that?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hi adm, i don't understand what is Movieschain v.2, can you tell me?
Activity: 66
Are you guys planning to participate in any event? like meetup or a conference.

Yes, we are arranging all the details to participate in the Cannes Festival.

That's great news! wish I could participate too. Anyway, when is the festival?

The dates are 8th to 19th May.

Thanks for the quick reply.
copper member

The dates are 8th to 19th May.

Cannes festival? Is it in France? haven't heard about it before.
Pages:
Jump to: