Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 57. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Is there really an advantage for the film makers?
copper member
Activity: 140
Many films are being made only to earn money, and not for the sake of art. Am I right?

Yes, that's what Dev was trying to mean by saying profit vs. art

I see! Can't wait for that era to end. MoviesChain will bring a better future!

Aside from those problems in the mainstream film industry, independent film producers and filmmakers also have to deal with the added problems of working outside of a large studio or franchise.

Yes,one of my friends produce inependent films and he always talk about the target audience being less.

Me too

Guys, can we please limit the conversation to MoviesChain only. Thank you!
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Many films are being made only to earn money, and not for the sake of art. Am I right?

Aside from those problems in the mainstream film industry, independent film producers and filmmakers also have to deal with the added problems of working outside of a large studio or franchise.

Yes,one of my friends produce inependent films and he always talk about the target audience being less.

Me too

I'll post a link for you guys to watch soon.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

This is normal. Most art films are not popular with people nowadays. People just want to watch movies that can be entertaining to eliminate unhappy things.
Activity: 74

Really? What's his name? I'd like to watch one of his movies.

copper member

Activity: 60
MoviesChain will surely reach out to the moon guys!

For sure! I have lots of hopes on this project.
Activity: 66
MoviesChain will surely reach out to the moon guys!

Activity: 77

Piracy and copyright infringement are some of the many problems in the film sector right now. The ease with which films can be reproduced and distributed outside of a franchise agreement makes piracy and copyright infringement a constant worry and cost.

Well explained indeed! Can you explain what monotomy is please. I'm not quite familiar with that word.

I think that the team is talking about re-makes.

Yes, there are not many new ideas readily available, or that are being used, for new films. Instead, the Hollywood film industry mostly takes advantage of franchises, releasing remake after remake, as well as sequels and prequels. While it appears easier to attract theatergoers with a film that has already been successful, what usually happens instead is that each new installation in a series ends up being worse than the previous one, and eventually viewers lose interest.

Although, many viewers continue to follow the franchise out of curiosity to see what will happen to their favorite characters in slightly different plots.

That's true! Even I end up doing that all the time.

Me too! It's something that cannot be helped.
Piracy and copyright infringement are some of the many problems in the film sector right now. The ease with which films can be reproduced and distributed outside of a franchise agreement makes piracy and copyright infringement a constant worry and cost.

Well explained indeed! Can you explain what monotomy is please. I'm not quite familiar with that word.

Yes, there are not many new ideas readily available, or that are being used, for new films. Instead, the Hollywood film industry mostly takes advantage of franchises, releasing remake after remake, as well as sequels and prequels. While it appears easier to attract theatergoers with a film that has already been successful, what usually happens instead is that each new installation in a series ends up being worse than the previous one, and eventually viewers lose interest.

Although, many viewers continue to follow the franchise out of curiosity to see what will happen to their favorite characters in slightly different plots.

That's true! Even I end up doing that all the time.
Activity: 60

Very true! I've seen many movies which are remakes of old ones that were well directed.

So many names are coming into my mind now that you mentioned it. That shows how true this fact is.

Very true! I've seen many movies which are remakes of old ones that were well directed.
copper member

Activity: 77

Pages:
Jump to: