Pages:
Author

Topic: MPoolMonitor 4.2-monitors most pools, idle worker notification, blockchain.info - page 3. (Read 100788 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
It doesn't happen all the time.
At the risk of tempting Providence, it seems to have stopped happening at all.  Maybe Eleuthria has tweaked something at his end?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Clearly it's not hitting BTC Guild more than once in 15 seconds, so I don't know if that's BTC Guild acting up or my app.
Unless it's sending the API twice at each refresh?  (I have it set to 300 secs).

It doesn't happen all the time.  I put some debugging code in last night, and I see it happening sometimes.  I don't know why yet though.

M
Clearly it's not hitting BTC Guild more than once in 15 seconds, so I don't know if that's BTC Guild acting up or my app.
Unless it's sending the API twice at each refresh?  (I have it set to 300 secs).
legendary
I just updated it... see if it says 3.6 now and works properly.
Arrr, that be better!  Thanks.  The pop-up setting was carried over correctly from the previous version.

Edit:  Something else I noticed in the previous version but forgot to mention is that when the program starts, the BTCguild hash rate is displayed correctly, but changes to "15 SECONDS" at the first refresh, and then stays like that.  Odd.  Same in 3.6.  At the next refresh the hash rate appears momentarily, then goes back to "15 SECONDS".

I've seen that as well, but it was never consistent.  It should mean BTC Guild is returning "you can only use this API once every 15 seconds".  Clearly it's not hitting BTC Guild more than once in 15 seconds, so I don't know if that's BTC Guild acting up or my app.

M
I just updated it... see if it says 3.6 now and works properly.
Arrr, that be better!  Thanks.  The pop-up setting was carried over correctly from the previous version.

Edit:  Something else I noticed in the previous version but forgot to mention is that when the program starts, the BTCguild hash rate is displayed correctly, but changes to "15 SECONDS" at the first refresh, and then stays like that.  Odd.  Same in 3.6.  At the next refresh the hash rate appears momentarily, then goes back to "15 SECONDS".
legendary
I just put out v3.6 to correct the not remembering the annoying idle warning option.
Not sure if it's just me, but when I run the program after downloading 3.6, it still shows 3.5 in the header, and doesn't save the pop-up settings.

All old versions were deleted.  Tried a second time and got the same result.  Is it possible that the previous version was included in error?

Right you are.  Seems like I built it but forgot to drop it in the zip.  I just updated it... see if it says 3.6 now and works properly. Smiley

M
I just put out v3.6 to correct the not remembering the annoying idle warning option.
Not sure if it's just me, but when I run the program after downloading 3.6, it still shows 3.5 in the header, and doesn't save the pop-up settings.

All old versions were deleted.  Tried a second time and got the same result.  Is it possible that the previous version was included in error?
legendary
Activity: 144
many thanks for nice software
legendary

v3.6
- Fixed the problem with the scroll bars being offscreen for multipool and scryptguild
- Fixed problem with it not remembering idle popups being turned off

M
legendary
- Made the annoying idle worker popup even more annoying by adding a regular PC beep to it (can disable via options)
The particularly annoying thing about the annoying popup is that I have to remember to turn the bloody thing off every time I start the program, as it doesn't remember that I disabled it last time.  (I have one rather slow miner chugging away which often has no results for five minutes or more, and trips the warning multiple times every hour.)

+1 please mdude77 fix (with the save button) the user choice...

really?  I'm sorry, that's supposed to be saved...

logic fail in my code.  will try to push a fix out later today.

M
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
- Made the annoying idle worker popup even more annoying by adding a regular PC beep to it (can disable via options)
The particularly annoying thing about the annoying popup is that I have to remember to turn the bloody thing off every time I start the program, as it doesn't remember that I disabled it last time.  (I have one rather slow miner chugging away which often has no results for five minutes or more, and trips the warning multiple times every hour.)

+1 please mdude77 fix (with the save button) the user choice...
The particularly annoying thing about the annoying popup is that I have to remember to turn the bloody thing off every time I start the program, as it doesn't remember that I disabled it last time.  (I have one rather slow miner chugging away which often has no results for five minutes or more, and trips the warning multiple times every hour.)
Activity: 121
HodL tight, it's gonna get wild
As in true multiple addresses? 

Yep, Actual multiple address - I mine with two - so ability to see their combined hashrate and stats on the Eligius tab would be sweet!

Thanks again
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Thanks I am going to try it out now with LTCRabbit.

I just published v3.5.

Changes:
- Fixed a problem where a "N/A" return from Eligius for last block value would trigger an error
- Changed all message box errors to notification bar messages, as message boxes stop all processing until the user clicks something
- Added support for LTC Rabbit
- Fixed a problem with connection problems to Eligius not being handled and displayed properly
- A few misc internal bug fixes, mostly around error handling

M
legendary
I just published v3.5.

Changes:
- Fixed a problem where a "N/A" return from Eligius for last block value would trigger an error
- Changed all message box errors to notification bar messages, as message boxes stop all processing until the user clicks something
- Added support for LTC Rabbit
- Fixed a problem with connection problems to Eligius not being handled and displayed properly
- A few misc internal bug fixes, mostly around error handling

M
legendary
I just published version 3.4.
This may be the last update for a while.  I've had some spare time recently, and that time comes to an end today.
Fantastic tool - thanks a mill M,

Thanks! Smiley

Wondering if it would be possible to add support for multiple address @ Eligius?
Thanks again.

As in true multiple addresses?  Or using the _worker functionality, ie, same address, but you append a worker name to the end with an _underscore?

For former is quite doable.  The latter isn't, it's an API limitation from Eligius.

If you want the former, how many is multiple?

M
Activity: 121
HodL tight, it's gonna get wild
This may be the last update for a while.  I've had some spare time recently, and that time comes to an end today.
Fantastic tool - thanks a mill M,
Wondering if it would be possible to add support for multiple address @ Eligius?
Thanks again.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Very cool.
Thanks.

v3.4
- Put the proper BTC balance field for Slush in the top right (thanks SA!)
- Fixed a problem with ScryptGuild throwing errors if your decimal setting is a comma ","
- Fixed the problem with "Show worker data" and "Show balance data" not being on by default for ScryptGuild
- Changed the one "average" entry for Eligius to be the 256 second entry instead of 3hr, as the average routine is also the one that feeds the "idle worker" logic

That said I still intend to add support for LTCRabbit and publish this in GitHub.  After that, I don't know.  I have another project I want to get off the ground..

M
legendary

v3.4
- Put the proper BTC balance field for Slush in the top right (thanks SA!)
- Fixed a problem with ScryptGuild throwing errors if your decimal setting is a comma ","
- Fixed the problem with "Show worker data" and "Show balance data" not being on by default for ScryptGuild
- Changed the one "average" entry for Eligius to be the 256 second entry instead of 3hr, as the average routine is also the one that feeds the "idle worker" logic

That said I still intend to add support for LTCRabbit and publish this in GitHub.  After that, I don't know.  I have another project I want to get off the ground..

M
Pages:
Jump to: