Pages:
Author

Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048 - page 20. (Read 117842 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
All white guys look the same!  Grin

Anyway, check this out! (you can skip to 1:30 mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IbcCqcJkTE
BitNews.us video clip

YES. I love how he says we should try to get an interview with Bill.  If anyone could an interview with Bill about Murraycoin it would be HUGE. 
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
All white guys look the same!  Grin

Anyway, check this out! (you can skip to 1:30 mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IbcCqcJkTE
BitNews.us video clip
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
why did you put a photo of bil o'reilly as icon of muray coin ?  Grin
The person I was emailing with didn't get back to me yet, so promo event might not be until the end of the week or whenever he gets back to me, just FYI.
Activity: 209
And then someone goes and dumps 100+K to send it back down to 400 sats.
Nice nice nice. Big promo coming tomorrow (or Wednesday, depending on timing), so I'm glad new faces will see a big uptrend!
Various dogecoin projects have raised quite a bit of $ for charities, but I think Murraycoin is gonna make that look like ashtray change!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
if all us members can buy a few more coins to help the run maybe we will get some good exposure and attract some buyers.

Well done Brian, you got some people to invest in murraycoin.

Now would be a great time to release the website.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
big jump to 100th spot on coinmarketcap.  195% up.

Someone just bought a large amount.

lets see if it keeps going.
Activity: 149
Thanks for the detailed answer, Sons_of_Crypto  Cheesy
Activity: 168
What is going on with the Cryptsy price right now??  Huh
Activity: 168
Thanks for being upfront about it, brianbbad Smiley

I'm still enjoying mining on FusionHash!

Hey, and thanks for understanding. I will be doing my big promo push to thousands of people this coming week, regardless whether the new & improved website comes out by then, and someone's working on a commerce site that will accept MRY as payment, so hopefully Murraycoin will be taking the spotlight soon!

Kickass man, nice job + good luck!  Looking forward to upcoming MRY exposure and benefit to all involved.

Hey, and thanks for understanding. I will be doing my big promo push to thousands of people this coming week, regardless whether the new & improved website comes out by then, and someone's working on a commerce site that will accept MRY as payment, so hopefully Murraycoin will be taking the spotlight soon!
I don't know who has been dumping en masse recently, although that recent huge sell at 182 SAT was me, sorry about that but I was kinda in a bind & needed cash. I've just been chronically underemployed for a while, but just started a new job this week so hopefully that will be the last time I sell any MRY for the near future.

I don't know who has been dumping en masse recently, although that recent huge sell at 182 SAT was me, sorry about that but I was kinda in a bind & needed cash. I've just been chronically underemployed for a while, but just started a new job this week so hopefully that will be the last time I sell any MRY for the near future.
someone is dumping into volumeless buy support, down to 180 sats

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
someone is dumping into volumeless buy support, down to 180 sats
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
Im looking into running a Murray coin pool, am I able to use p2pool?
NRD
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I've been out of the crypto game for a while now, but I still hold all my Murraycoin! I'm amazed at how this coin just keeps on keeping on. Thanks to everyone in the community for all the work you do for the coin, and for making this one of the friendliest, drama free threads I've ever seen for a crypto currency.

Bill would certainly approve
Pages:
Jump to: