Pages:
Author

Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048 - page 31. (Read 117998 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
FusionHash is offering a 5 MRY Block Finder Bonus until block 140k. Remember, Murraycoin is now Scrypt-N so you are now required to mine using Vertminer.

Get Vertminer here: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/3431-murraycoin-mry-information/

FusionHash Murraycoin Pool: https://fusionhash.com/murraycoin
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Fuck I hate this site
Unfortunately, this switch to Scrypt-2048 hasn't been as smooth as we hoped. The switch hit and everybody stopped mining (mostly due to confusion and/or not enough information on my part)... which means no new blocks have been found since Pow became Scrypt-2048. I have a few of my miners running and once we find a couple blocks, the difficulty adjusts, and we get a few more miners on board, we'll be off and running. FusionHash has been updated and the port remains 3333.

This is the last snag we need to get past and then we can start moving forward, firing on all cylinders.

http://mry.pools.triplehexxx.net has been updated but we are still getting hit with 60mhs of scrypt shares, logs are exploding LOL

Go Murray Go!!

I found a couple blocks solo-mining; just a few more and we will be back on track.

Is there anything different with this Scrypt-N algo, our pool does not seem to be able to solve any blocks,

Getting worried we are wasting users hash

There should be nothing different at this stage, no. Obviously throughout most of the day the difficulty was so high an abundance of solved blocks weren't expected; with the reduced difficulty now, it's clear there is an issue at the pools, however.

I have been solo-mining without an issue and have personally picked up about 70% of the blocks since the algo switch. I have a call with FusionHash in the morning - apparently they are shutting down their MRY stratum server for a couple hours - please send me a log of shares and I will calculate a percentage to send you out of what I solo-mined to pay out anybody mining at your pool while there were config issues. Clearly, as there are no issues with solo-mining, there is some kind of stratum-related issue.

I will try to set up my own pool first thing in the morning to see if I can get it going.

OK, Its been a long night but http://mry.pools.triplehexxx.net is up and running and solving blocks Smiley

Go Murray Go!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
Unfortunately, this switch to Scrypt-2048 hasn't been as smooth as we hoped. The switch hit and everybody stopped mining (mostly due to confusion and/or not enough information on my part)... which means no new blocks have been found since Pow became Scrypt-2048. I have a few of my miners running and once we find a couple blocks, the difficulty adjusts, and we get a few more miners on board, we'll be off and running. FusionHash has been updated and the port remains 3333.

This is the last snag we need to get past and then we can start moving forward, firing on all cylinders.

http://mry.pools.triplehexxx.net has been updated but we are still getting hit with 60mhs of scrypt shares, logs are exploding LOL

Go Murray Go!!

I found a couple blocks solo-mining; just a few more and we will be back on track.

Is there anything different with this Scrypt-N algo, our pool does not seem to be able to solve any blocks,

There should be nothing different at this stage, no. Obviously throughout most of the day the difficulty was so high an abundance of solved blocks weren't expected; with the reduced difficulty now, it's clear there is an issue at the pools, however.

I have been solo-mining without an issue and have personally picked up about 70% of the blocks since the algo switch. I have a call with FusionHash in the morning - apparently they are shutting down their MRY stratum server for a couple hours - please send me a log of shares and I will calculate a percentage to send you out of what I solo-mined to pay out anybody mining at your pool while there were config issues. Clearly, as there are no issues with solo-mining, there is some kind of stratum-related issue.

I will try to set up my own pool first thing in the morning to see if I can get it going.
Fuck I hate this site

Go Murray Go!!

Go Murray Go!!

Fuck I hate this site

Go Murray Go!!

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
chunky still works lol.

Either way lets find more "murray" actors / athletes etc to add.

Like the idea cryptologo.
Back in the saddle here - some travel-dependent meetings popped up in my day job and swept me away for a few days. In about 4 hours (July 4th, 12:00 UTC), Murraycoin will switch to Scrypt-2048 for POW; I will be available to assist during the switch in case any issues arise. FusionHash will have somebody in place in a few hours and I will be working with them to get their Murraycoin pool switched over. As the official Murraycoin mining software isn't yet ready for release, you can just use Vertminer to mine after the switch.

If you have never mined Scrypt-N before the Vertcoin boards and threads have a wealth of information. Also, I would be happy to assist as much as possible. I have a backlog of things to take care of but will attempt to stay on top of everything.

Next week, everything will start coming together.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
lol makes my leg look fat!!  Cheesy
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
How about this one?

Grin

if murraygirl give us permission. Wink
legendary
www.fintropy.io
Activity: 96
Merit: 17
Any word on when the MRY paper wallet generator will be up on the website?
legendary
Nice bholzer, we all believe in you and murraycoin.

Murraycoin + Murray Bros Foundation = Inevitable. mu ha ha ha  Cheesy

If they just understood that the 301,500 murraycoins they own could be worth a few million with Bill Murray backing and all for charity then they would not think twice.

Lets hope they have changed the way they view bitcoin/murraycoin.

To the moon people...

On a side note.....Murraygirl im flying over for a coffee once we hit $5/coin.  Wink  if thats cool with you hehe.

At $10/coin bholzer your next, except we having a few shots and a crazy night out.

snakey

www.fintropy.io
Cool cool cool it will all make for a good book one day too.
That was a very hateful time in crypto. I've witnessed it all die down a lot across
most communities. It was a fad that caught on.
It seems the flavour of the day is positivity now. I'm promoting such
feelings in everyday life. This community at its roots has always been positive.
There might be a time constraint on making money but there isn't on being happy.
If you haven't started. Start today.
Murraycoin has always made me smile.
Baby steps.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

... when the Murray Brothers Foundation didn't sign the agreement to endorse Murraycoin bholzer started receiving fucking death threats from people! ...

I didn't know this, that is just nutz
Activity: 423
:::slow clap:::

Best post I've seen on a thread on this site.

I share these sentiments: This is the greatest fucking altcoin ever made.

Onward and Upward!!

Agreed, we are definitely aboard the right train! Smiley

I've sent a few ideas to bholzer, but to sum up some of my ideas for others to discuss or start acting on:

+ establish a stabilization fund, similar to that of NautilusCoin
+ continue making connections within the crypto-community; I especially think Bryce Weiner could be a valuable person to get involved with MRY, but really anyone who is involved in cryptocurrency or has an internet-related skill set.
+ make a site that uses Murraycoin to crowdfund charitable projects, similar to PotFunder or StartJOIN
+ get added to a payment platform such as Coinkite or Moolah
Pages:
Jump to: