Pages:
Author

Topic: M's Miner (Ant/SP) Monitor v5.2: alerts,auto/mass/scheduled reboot/mobile miner - page 2. (Read 209242 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
It does not compile the project
Related Errors
Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject not definition end so on
Help me please

Lora White
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001
Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose
legendary
Activity: 1540
I meant for the Binaries. Compiling the things yourself is not for everyone, is what i was thinking.

Good idea.  They are now there.

Thanks!

M
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

Since your project is open source, any thoughts about using DropBox or sourceforge/github to keep your software available for users, even though you are discontinuing it? Kinda sad to see you go, i like the minimalist HUD of your software.

Github has the source already.

M

I meant for the Binaries. Compiling the things yourself is not for everyone, is what i was thinking.
legendary

Since your project is open source, any thoughts about using DropBox or sourceforge/github to keep your software available for users, even though you are discontinuing it? Kinda sad to see you go, i like the minimalist HUD of your software.

Github has the source already.

M
legendary

legendary
Link http://96.44.166.190/MMinerMonitor52.zip not working. Where can I download MMinerMonitor? Supports - he Antminer S7 and Alcheminer  256?

It looks like the provider I was using cancelled my service early.  At this point, my software is only available on GitHub.

M
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Link http://96.44.166.190/MMinerMonitor52.zip not working. Where can I download MMinerMonitor? Supports - he Antminer S7 and Alcheminer  256?
legendary
As some of you may have figured out, I no longer have any time to dedicate to this project.  I don't see that changing anytime in the near or distant future.

The ZIP file for this is currently hosted on a website that I will not be renewing as of February 2016, as I no longer have the desire to pay the hosting fees to keep it going.
The installation package is no longer available from any trusted source. 

The source code is on github if anyone wishes to fork it and modify it for their own use.

I've sold my last miner and at this point in time I'm planning on holding on to my few coins for the long term to see if they'll ever be worth anything significant.

In the mean time, if someone or a group of people are interested in having an enhancement made to this project by making "more worth my while", feel free to PM me.  I really don't expect anyone to take me up on this, but I wanted to throw it out there, as the reality is I really am not able to work on this without any benefit.  Yes, it helps the community, and if there were a LOT more hours in the day, I'd probably continue to work on this as I've been doing.

Regards,

M
legendary
the s-7 has an issue with hard power on power off reboot.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-bitmaintech-s-7-underpreforms-at-freq-600-freq-550-not-freq-500-fixed-1196671

soft reboot seems to fix it.

so if you so the s-7 in you monitor a soft reboot after any hard reboot?

or soft reboot every 6 hours?

That is theoretically possible.  However I do not have access to an S7, nor do I have the time to invest in adding said features.

M
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'

the s-7 has an issue with hard power on power off reboot.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-bitmaintech-s-7-underpreforms-at-freq-600-freq-550-not-freq-500-fixed-1196671

soft reboot seems to fix it.

so if you so the s-7 in you monitor a soft reboot after any hard reboot?

or soft reboot every 6 hours?
legendary
How about a feature to prevent MMM from rebooting a miner with under 1min uptime? I'm set to 12minutes refresh and it has happened several time that it ask a miner that was manually rebooted to reboot again.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Unfortunately additional changes/enhancements will likely be few and far between.

M
legendary
Prompt, please, where mmonitor stores settings and how they are transferred to another computer? thank.

Please check the first post.  The data is stored in the registry.

M
legendary
How about a feature to prevent MMM from rebooting a miner with under 1min uptime? I'm set to 12minutes refresh and it has happened several time that it ask a miner that was manually rebooted to reboot again.
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
Prompt, please, where mmonitor stores settings and how they are transferred to another computer? thank.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Prob solved . under api allow in miner config added      ,R:0/0  all is good now!

1CHsy8jACm5JrxWPLVypj3DqeV87jvVdnY

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
this is what the log file shows and im running latest ver bata
9/3/2015 3:11:43 PM: M's Miner Monitor v5.3b1 starting
9/3/2015 3:11:43 PM: Initiated Ant refresh
9/3/2015 3:12:10 PM: Initiated Ant refresh
9/3/2015 3:12:37 PM: Initiated Ant refresh
9/3/2015 3:15:43 PM: ERROR when querying S3:1.99 (step 1.0): Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: s
9/3/2015 3:16:10 PM: ERROR when querying S3:1.99 (step 1.0): Value cannot be null.
9/3/2015 3:16:37 PM: ERROR when querying S3:1.99 (step 1.0): Value cannot be null.
Pages:
Jump to: