Pages:
Author

Topic: MTGOX <-> BTC BID/ASK - page 5. (Read 74810 times)

legendary
Activity: 804
Merit: 1002
February 28, 2014, 05:46:48 AM
Buying 1.0 GOXBTC for BTC0.01
Will send today to reputable member and trust them to pay me if/when site returns  
no offense... the odds are much better than that

i do not know why you are thinking so or from where your informations are coming...

i tried to analyze all informations to find out how high the odds are and came to conclusion that its not much higher than 2-3%.
You are right, its much better than 1goxBTC-->0.01BTC, but that what is going on in bitcoinbuilder is for sure loss-business for buyer.

pray tell, how exactly do you measure odds for something you don't have all the facts?  Roll Eyes

speculating does not need facts, mostly rumors are enough. odds are anyway everybody's personal issue and for sure i´m not able to calculate your odds. so as always most important is to have:
possibly many facts (practically no real facts in case of gox);
hear/collect all rumors (lots of them out there);
have a bunch of intuition (very personal sensible skill);
Sort all this with bit of analysis skills (without that better don´t speculate);
set your own high/low limits (thats how you can measure your odds);

playing poker, you do not know your opposites cards (facts) neither, but if you are skipping calculating odds (winning chances) then better do not play poker...

if we would have ALL facts, we would not need to calculate odds.  Grin
you can't calculate odds without a certain factor to hold on to. In poker you have a limited choice of cards (52), your own cards and later on the community card board. So in fact you calculate your odds against facts, namely the highest possible combination for you against the highest possible combination for your opponents. If you have a chance of 50% to win and you can win 2 times your stack you will play that hand.

What is your limited choice here? Gox dead to gox alive. Those odds would be 50%  without more info.
Given the fact that we KNOW the cold wallets are still full and untouched, but we don't know if they can access them in the near future (again, 50%):
Chance for them to be alive and able to pay out: ? There are wayyy too many inputs there. you can't possibly even try to measure the odds.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just Fun!
February 28, 2014, 05:15:39 AM
Will send today to reputable member and trust them to pay me if/when site returns  

i do not know why you are thinking so or from where your informations are coming...

i tried to analyze all informations to find out how high the odds are and came to conclusion that its not much higher than 2-3%.
You are right, its much better than 1goxBTC-->0.01BTC, but that what is going on in bitcoinbuilder is for sure loss-business for buyer.

pray tell, how exactly do you measure odds for something you don't have all the facts?  Roll Eyes

speculating does not need facts, mostly rumors are enough. odds are anyway everybody's personal issue and for sure i´m not able to calculate your odds. so as always most important is to have:
possibly many facts (practically no real facts in case of gox);
hear/collect all rumors (lots of them out there);
have a bunch of intuition (very personal sensible skill);
Sort all this with bit of analysis skills (without that better don´t speculate);
set your own high/low limits (thats how you can measure your odds);

playing poker, you do not know your opposites cards (facts) neither, but if you are skipping calculating odds (winning chances) then better do not play poker...

if we would have ALL facts, we would not need to calculate odds.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 804
Merit: 1002
February 28, 2014, 04:31:47 AM

Just Fun!
February 28, 2014, 02:25:34 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
February 28, 2014, 02:15:17 AM
Activity: 70
February 25, 2014, 07:35:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
February 25, 2014, 05:30:04 PM
if anyone wants to roll the dice I have 10 gox btc that I can offer

How are you planning to transfer the Goxcoins to the buyer, if I might ask? Internal transfers are not working and you can not change your address at bitcoinbuilder.

Buyers beware! If someone says he can sell you goxcoins - he is lying!! The only way to trade right now is bitcoinbuilder.com

+1000
Just Fun!
February 25, 2014, 02:35:18 PM

How are you planning to transfer the Goxcoins to the buyer, if I might ask? Internal transfers are not working and you can not change your address at bitcoinbuilder.

Buyers beware! If someone says he can sell you goxcoins - he is lying!! The only way to trade right now is bitcoinbuilder.com

you are right. that is only way you can buy more or less secure goxcoins, because nobody can't transfer them to you. bitcoinbuilder can't it neither and he is online who can deal with them now because they are now on his acc. that is the only reason why the price is so stabile there. it is just closed market and this price does not show the real value of goxBTC.

no way this coins are so valuable as the prices are there. 0.13 is price witch shows with every logic risk of 99%. to reduce the risks down i would like to buy gox at 0.05, then we have shared risks to round about 55% my risks/45% your risk (depending of trust rate and final price negotiated).

How to make a deal? PM me and we will find a way.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 25, 2014, 02:17:27 PM

moebious bro i see you was buying a lot of coins i hope you dont loosee too much money.. you was risking too much every day....
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
February 25, 2014, 02:15:06 PM

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 25, 2014, 02:10:27 PM
Just Fun!
February 25, 2014, 12:02:08 PM
Price on bitcoinbuilder going up?

Yeah! the reason is just very easy. there can only handle people who already credited bitcoinbuilders acc. so there is only limited amount of goxBTC available.

I am still buying (and gambling really hard!). probably i will loose all this nice and shiny realBTC, but i´m in some sense just a gambler...

so my offer to negotiate (only for known members):  1 realBTC for 20 goxBTC. take it or leave it! we can negotiate and maybe you will get better rate (very trustful members), but of course if your trust rate is low it can be less or we just don´t come to deal.

Just PM me and we will see how we will end up with our deal.
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
February 25, 2014, 11:18:47 AM
Price on bitcoinbuilder going up?
Activity: 94
February 25, 2014, 10:37:08 AM
Okey, I've been waiting for a wire transfer of 5000$ for 4 months now, I suppose they're gone?
Activity: 166
February 25, 2014, 03:52:33 AM
Buying @ 1 real BTC for 20 GoxBTC.
Just read all the news, forget the offer.
Activity: 182
February 25, 2014, 03:49:30 AM
lol people still buying? omg the human stupidity dont have limits
legendary
Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134
The Cryptonumist
February 25, 2014, 01:44:23 AM
Buying GoxBTC! paying 1 satoshi Each!
Activity: 392
February 25, 2014, 12:55:14 AM
Buying mt gox btc if anyone is interested. Just wanna take a gamble really.
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Pages:
Jump to: