Pages:
Author

Topic: MTGOX <-> BTC BID/ASK - page 6. (Read 74808 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just Fun!
February 25, 2014, 12:01:02 AM
Buying for 0.001 a piece.
Buying for 0.002 a piece.

and how should it work?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
February 24, 2014, 11:54:16 PM
Buying for 0.002 a piece.
Activity: 119
February 24, 2014, 11:31:36 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
February 24, 2014, 10:33:23 PM
Err, that's the end of Gox then...
Just Fun!
February 24, 2014, 06:27:29 PM
I am paying 0.27 per one goxBTC. escrow welcome. with known/trustfull members escrow not needed: i can go first. PM and lets make up the deal!
Activity: 93
February 24, 2014, 05:29:52 PM
Still buying at 0.2
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
February 24, 2014, 04:47:34 PM
Known members of this forum please check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5345309 for a bit different deal.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
February 24, 2014, 04:40:45 PM
Buying GOX btc @ 0.26, pm me.  Will use escrow.
legendary
Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001
February 24, 2014, 04:21:11 PM
See our site Wink
http://goxcoins.de/

Advantages to BitcoinBuilder.com:
  • Better price for buying
  • Instant payments
  • 24/7 Mail support
  • No registration required
  • Deutsch (German) and English

This looks all nice and well, but... how do we know you're not a scam?

It does look nice and I think it's worth a try, worst case just 0.3btc lost right?
Let's see when and if the 1 goxbtc arrives Wink

LOL! Says the guy with a brand new account that's just been created for the occasion. Oh boy. This sounds more and more legit by the minute.

Idiot! Date Registered:   December 24, 2013, 11:45:35 PM

Stop double-posting!!!

Nice customerservice you have there.
Thanks for removing any doubt left.

Ente
Just Fun!
February 24, 2014, 04:18:45 PM
Buying goxBTC for realBTC. PM me to negotiate. escrow possible.

Activity: 1
February 24, 2014, 04:15:03 PM
buying goxcoin at .2
Activity: 94
February 24, 2014, 02:46:32 PM
Buying bulk quantities of goxBTC, message me if interested.
Activity: 74
February 24, 2014, 02:26:38 PM
In all honesty, i'm sorry if you're a legit user but i'm not sure your word will be enough. You'll have to admit that your account's activity and the coincidence of your posts right after i accused bitcoin.de of scam is pretty suspicious. Again, i'm sorry of you're a real user, but even if you say everything went fine, you have to understand that you're just not credible enough for me.

That's fine, I understand. Lost 1 btc as well couple of days ago.
I registered last year because I had some problems with my antminer that I was able to solve thanks to a threat here.
It would be a shame for goxcoin.de if because of me he won't be able to do some business though.

Anyway, you might be right. Coin still isn't here.

This thread (in german, use google translate) seems to have a couple of members that have been scammed by this guy as well:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/b-goxcoins-483987

As i said, i have no idea if you're even a real account or not. What i do know is that being the genius criminal mastermind that he is, the Bitcoin.de guy probably paid his domain and hosting service one.com with his credit card, which means that they have his info, address, etc. on record. I suspect we suddenly won't be hearing from him here, but this is just a heads up if you're feeling vengeful or for the more... tenacious amongst you.

At one.com you can also pay with Paypal. You don't need to be confirmed in order to pay right?
Just sell something in ebay to have some funds and you can buy domains anonymous.

Anyway, still no coins in, the site says their stock is still 432, same like before when I bought them.

GOXCOINS.DE is a SCAM !!!

Create a thread to report him here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
February 24, 2014, 02:25:50 PM
man that sux
Activity: 19
February 24, 2014, 01:56:31 PM
In all honesty, i'm sorry if you're a legit user but i'm not sure your word will be enough. You'll have to admit that your account's activity and the coincidence of your posts right after i accused bitcoin.de of scam is pretty suspicious. Again, i'm sorry of you're a real user, but even if you say everything went fine, you have to understand that you're just not credible enough for me.

I registered last year because I had some problems with my antminer that I was able to solve thanks to a threat here.
It would be a shame for goxcoin.de if because of me he won't be able to do some business though.

This thread (in german, use google translate) seems to have a couple of members that have been scammed by this guy as well:

As i said, i have no idea if you're even a real account or not. What i do know is that being the genius criminal mastermind that he is, the Bitcoin.de guy probably paid his domain and hosting service one.com with his credit card, which means that they have his info, address, etc. on record. I suspect we suddenly won't be hearing from him here, but this is just a heads up if you're feeling vengeful or for the more... tenacious amongst you.

At one.com you can also pay with Paypal. You don't need to be confirmed in order to pay right?
Just sell something in ebay to have some funds and you can buy domains anonymous.

Anyway, still no coins in, the site says their stock is still 432, same like before when I bought them.

GOXCOINS.DE is a SCAM !!!
February 24, 2014, 12:55:08 PM

As i said, i have no idea if you're even a real account or not. What i do know is that being the genius criminal mastermind that he is, the Goxcoins.de guy probably paid his domain and hosting service one.com with his credit card, which means that they have his info, address, etc. on record. I suspect we suddenly won't be hearing from him here, but this is just a heads up if you're feeling vengeful or for the more... tenacious amongst you.
February 24, 2014, 12:33:33 PM

February 24, 2014, 12:28:09 PM
See our site Wink

• Instant payments
  • 24/7 Mail support

It does look nice and I think it's worth a try, worst case just 0.3btc lost right?

We do not will disappoint you Wink

Dude. Just stop replying to yourself and just crawl back under the rock you came from.

It does look suspicious I agree, being a new user myself.
I did register a while ago but never used this account until this gox fiasco.
Anyway, only I will know ofcourse, and my coin isn't here yet.
Nevertheless, will keep you informed Wink

In all honesty, i'm sorry if you're a legit user but i'm not sure your word will be enough. You'll have to admit that your account's activity and the coincidence of your post right after i accused Goxcoins.de of scam is pretty convenient. Not to mention the PM i had with bitcoin.de which are very similar to the PMs of the guy who hacked DAoneNonlyG's account yesterday. I posted a warning in his thread which he of course immediately deleted instead of openly discussing it and working to prove his trustworthiness. So far, for me this is a scam, and you're a puppet account.

Again, i'm sorry of you're a real user, but even if you say everything went fine, you have to understand that you're just not credible enough for me.
February 24, 2014, 12:24:03 PM
See our site Wink

• Instant payments
  • 24/7 Mail support

We do not will disappoint you Wink

Dude. Just stop replying to yourself and just crawl back under the rock you came from.

It does look suspicious I agree, being a new user myself.
I did register a while ago but never used this account until this gox fiasco.
Anyway, only I will know ofcourse, and my coin isn't here yet.
Nevertheless, will keep you informed Wink
February 24, 2014, 12:23:16 PM
See our site Wink

• Instant payments
  • 24/7 Mail support

LOL! Says the guy with a brand new account that's just been created for the occasion. Oh boy. This sounds more and more legit by the minute.

Idiot! Date Registered:   December 24, 2013, 11:45:35 PM

Stop double-posting!!!

Right! Created December 24! And somehow never ever posted until 3 days ago. My bad, it all sounds very real and legit.
Pages:
Jump to: