Author

Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering] - page 271. (Read 908613 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
September 23, 2013, 05:13:13 PM
Hi all,

I also have pending USD withdrawal at MT-Gox and I have found someone who says, he works in Mt-Gox financial department and he is able proceed my USD withdrawal in a few days.

He communicates and make withdraw for people who were invited by people who made a deal with him in past. I know a person who waits for withdrawal and if this person gets his Usd from mt-gox he can send me his details (invite me) and I will have "invitation" and write him e-mail and ask for withdrawal.

I heard there are a lot of pending withdrawals at Mtgox and he is able process few withdrawals per week. He requests 5 % of pending withdrawal amount.

Person (friend of mine) who waits for withdrawal received link for video where he (mt-gox employee) shows he has access and rights to process withdrawal. We watched that video and looks like he really has access to some Mtgox application where withdrawals are managed and processed. Friend of mine already sent 5 % of pending amount and waiting for withdrawal. Will inform you when he gets money. .(hope it will be soon)

I would like to ask you

- does any of you have any experiences with him ? [email protected] .... (he only comunicates via email)
- do you think it can be true and he is able "speed up" my Usd withdrawal ?

Google "advance fee scam" and PROCEED with EXTREME CAUTION
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 23, 2013, 05:11:13 PM
He never will.  It's a scam.  Good luck to you.

Hope youre not right :/ ... my friend sent him money  already....
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
September 23, 2013, 04:19:21 PM
Hi all,

I also have pending USD withdrawal at MT-Gox and I have found someone who says, he works in Mt-Gox financial department and he is able proceed my USD withdrawal in a few days.

He communicates and make withdraw for people who were invited by people who made a deal with him in past. I know a person who waits for withdrawal and if this person gets his Usd from mt-gox he can send me his details (invite me) and I will have "invitation" and write him e-mail and ask for withdrawal.

I heard there are a lot of pending withdrawals at Mtgox and he is able process few withdrawals per week. He requests 5 % of pending withdrawal amount.

Person (friend of mine) who waits for withdrawal received link for video where he (mt-gox employee) shows he has access and rights to process withdrawal. We watched that video and looks like he really has access to some Mtgox application where withdrawals are managed and processed. Friend of mine already sent 5 % of pending amount and waiting for withdrawal. Will inform you when he gets money. .(hope it will be soon)

I would like to ask you

- does any of you have any experiences with him ? [email protected] .... (he only comunicates via email)

This may actually be true, but ONLY request it through MtGox support. With any other email it is most likely a scam.
legendary
Activity: 896
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
September 23, 2013, 04:10:45 PM
He never will.  It's a scam.  Good luck to you.
Activity: 238
September 23, 2013, 03:06:07 PM
Hi all,

I would like to ask you

- does any of you have any experiences with him ? edit: email removed ..dont want to promote anything .... (he only comunicates via email)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 23, 2013, 01:56:25 PM
Ive been waiting over a month for Canadian dollars and they said Im not even in the withrawal que.

A day later I asked them if I am able to get coins if I cancel and they said I was in the que and I really shouldnt cancel the withdrawal.
Activity: 467
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
September 23, 2013, 01:07:11 PM
I wait 53 days. For a international transfer Sad  Not recived yet
legendary
Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002
https://bitmynt.no
September 23, 2013, 09:59:02 AM
Are there delays for EUR withdraws?
I am waiting since 5 weeks now for my SEPA withdrawal. It's the first withdrawal I did in the last 6 month. There is no other withdrawal in my queue.
Five weeks?  Sure it was SEPA?  Submitted at what date?  Is it still in confirmed state, btw?
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
September 23, 2013, 09:08:13 AM

I can not confirm this "one withdrawal every 20 days" rule that's out there in this forum.

I am waiting since 5 weeks now for my SEPA withdrawal. It's the first withdrawal I did in the last 6 month. There is no other withdrawal in my queue.

So yes, there is something seriously wrong at MtGox.

same here
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
September 23, 2013, 08:05:18 AM

I can not confirm this "one withdrawal every 20 days" rule that's out there in this forum.

So yes, there is something seriously wrong at MtGox.
Activity: 153
September 23, 2013, 07:54:02 AM
Question: don't Bitpay and similar company's rely on MtGox in order to pay out customers? Howcome they're still up and running then?

Do you think MtGox's biggest clients are waiting 2 or 3 months for their money?

Is that a rhetorical question?

I don't think so, no... Do you have an explanation?

Is Sturdle right? Does Bitpay have a Japanese bank-account? If so, wouldn't Bitpay run into the exact same problems as MtGox does? Is their volume that much lower? They serve more than 10.000 merchants...
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
September 23, 2013, 07:26:22 AM
I gave up and use lbc now to sell btc, I get the gox rate basically

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=aiv

And yes that is an affiliate link Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 23, 2013, 06:21:32 AM
I've been waiting 3 weeks for my 631 EUR to arrive to my account and still counting. So yes, there are delays for EUR, too.
Latest information: The volume of SEPA withdrawals in the end of August and beginning of September was huge.  Many SEPA withdrawals ordered during the weekend between August and September are still in confirmed state.  :-(

shouldn't have plastered it all over the forums then, dumbo
legendary
September 23, 2013, 05:28:35 AM
Question: don't Bitpay and similar company's rely on MtGox in order to pay out customers? Howcome they're still up and running then?
Their biggest clients have probably set up domestic bank accounts in Japan a long time ago for quick deposit and withdrawal.
legendary
September 23, 2013, 05:26:52 AM
I've been waiting 3 weeks for my 631 EUR to arrive to my account and still counting. So yes, there are delays for EUR, too.
Latest information: The volume of SEPA withdrawals in the end of August and beginning of September was huge.  Many SEPA withdrawals ordered during the weekend between August and September are still in confirmed state.  :-(
legendary
Activity: 1078
100 satoshis -> ISO code
September 23, 2013, 05:12:29 AM

Activity: 153
September 23, 2013, 04:38:15 AM
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 23, 2013, 03:39:09 AM

Same situation here. I have been waiting over 3 weeks now for my three-figure EUR transfer from MTGox.
So it looks like that euro transfers do not fare much better than USD currently.
Activity: 602
Merit: 535
Account hacked from Oct 11th to Nov 1st 2017
September 22, 2013, 06:16:28 PM

legendary
September 22, 2013, 06:03:58 PM
4.Bank has provided an option for speed processing so if you urgently need money within 7 business days we can sent the fund that you requested manually. This method is really limited and out of negotiated price contract with the bank, the bank fee is high 5% because we have to convert JPY into an other currency (That we cannot choose, the currency depends on your country and only one currency is possible by country) then it takes 5 business days to get the money.
IMO, this statement cements the theory that they don't have the USD holdings to cover withdrawals.  If it's an expediency fee, then why do they state it's for currency exchange?
There is no end to the conspiracy theories in here.  JPY is a convertible currency.  MtGox are free to choose what currency they want to store their funds in.  I assume it is is most practical to use JPY in Japan.

Those terms are terrible, and hopefully only for express withdrawal.  It should be easy enough to send JPY everywhere as well.  My bank will accept any currency and convert upon reception.
Jump to: