Author

Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering] - page 346. (Read 908613 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
April 23, 2013, 05:38:36 PM

[Update] Asked for a refund. I'm not sure what their timezone is, but 4 hours have passed and nothing.

[Update 2] 14 hours and nothing.... basically, either they give me the refund, or the "already queued" shenanigans, they will never see a cent from me traversing their foobared crap.
I know, I know, I was a bit delayed on the "stay away from MtGox" many people have been giving warnings about... my bad.

[Update 3]
They are just trying (and succeeding) to be circus clowns, now.
18 hours after my request for cancellation, a joker replies to my ticket saying: "The transaction is in process.please let us know if you wish to cancel this transaction"

DUH?

[Last Update]

Aaaaaand... after a half-heated reply from me which was a bit long, but the gist of it was "I already asked for it, are you running around after your tail?" (except I wasn't so soft), the funds are back to my account.

With that being said, if they had solved this when I asked for, btc was $30 cheaper.
Bastards.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 23, 2013, 10:41:28 AM
you'd think they'd issue a public statement by now.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
April 23, 2013, 10:19:07 AM
hi guys,

after waiting two weeks for a sepa Shocked, i asked a refund.
they give me back my money immediately,
so i bought other btc and transferred them outside their website,
on my notebook's wallet.  Cool

ciao mtgox

I asked them to cancel the withdrawal. My request was denied.

Embarrassed

perhaps, until your withdrawal is still only on mtgox server (to not reach the withdraw limit of their polish bank account), they can refund you by support desk in twenty seconds.

but when the withdraw was forward to the bank is an irreversible process, like all bank wire transfer...

perhaps your money will be to you soon... keep us updated...
April 23, 2013, 10:02:34 AM

Already in queue to be executed. Actually it was executed 48 hours afterwards so maybe it would really have been somewhat difficult to cancel the withdrawal at this time.

Ok, thanks a lot for the info, now I know what I can (hope not) expect....
Activity: 362
Merit: 252
April 23, 2013, 10:01:24 AM
hi guys,

ciao mtgox

What was their justification for denying you the cancelation?

Already in queue to be executed. Actually it was executed 48 hours afterwards so maybe it would really have been somewhat difficult to cancel the withdrawal at this time.
April 23, 2013, 09:51:08 AM
hi guys,

on my notebook's wallet.  Cool

ciao mtgox

What was their justification for denying you the cancellation?
Activity: 362
Merit: 252
April 23, 2013, 09:49:51 AM
hi guys,

ciao mtgox

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
April 23, 2013, 09:35:36 AM
My April 5th withdraw appeared on my bank account on the 19th, so it took 2 weeks. my April 8th withdraw is still "confirmed", not pending or processed so not expecting it until Thursday at the earliest.

Both of those were initiated near the beginning of the day, so the first one took 11 workdays and the second one is 12 and counting. Seems the queues are getting even longer, which makes sense considering the huge trading interest back then. Probably will get even worse when the crash days hit the queue...

They're hitting their withdrawal limits big time.
April 23, 2013, 09:00:19 AM
hi guys,

ciao mtgox

legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
April 23, 2013, 08:45:05 AM
Did anybody receive a notable sum from gox via SEPA since April 6th?
April 23, 2013, 03:57:27 AM
SEPA, April 6th withdrawal.

Ticket reply:
"Sorry for the delay.The transaction is in process.Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA at the moment. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We will continue to check the status of these transferes and notify you as soon as they are processed."

Needless to say, this will be my last transaction with them.

[Update] Asked for a refund. I'm not sure what their timezone is, but 4 hours have passed and nothing.
Activity: 569
Merit: 500
April 22, 2013, 01:25:43 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1525787

"i got my money after 25 days  on february 5th, i had to pay 280 EUR  (1%) for this "service"

i thought mtgox could raise its daily limit, but now i can see nothing happend it this case

April 22, 2013, 08:04:19 AM
good to hear, will keep you updated about my withdrawal (8th of April)

+1

I also initiated a withdrawal on the 8th of April.

James Support, Apr 18 03:24 (JST):

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. Sorry for the delay and we were able to locate the transaction in question. It appears that our bank is still in the middle of processing the funds,and we will keep you updated once the transactions is processed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

MtGox.com Team

You bet this causes inconvenience!

SEPA transactions are regulated by EU law and required to not take more than 1 business day.
I got the exact same reply from "James Support".

Please keep this thread updated.

same answers here...

Hello

Thank you for waiting and sorry for the delay. We were able to locate the transaction in question. It appears that our bank is still in the middle of processing the funds, and we will keep you updated once the transactions is processed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

MtGox.com Team

Hello,

Our bank has a daily withdrawal limit to send out. Therefore, we cannot send more than the limit per day. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

MtGox.com Team

Hello,

Thank you for the email, Your withdrawal should be processed soon, But I cannot tell you the exact time, Since our bank has a daily withdrawal limit to send out. we are working on the priority basis, Please bear with us.

Thanks,

MtGox.com Team

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 22, 2013, 07:38:04 AM
good to hear, will keep you updated about my withdrawal (8th of April)

+1

I also initiated a withdrawal on the 8th of April.

James Support, Apr 18 03:24 (JST):

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. Sorry for the delay and we were able to locate the transaction in question. It appears that our bank is still in the middle of processing the funds,and we will keep you updated once the transactions is processed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

MtGox.com Team

You bet this causes inconvenience!

SEPA transactions are regulated by EU law and required to not take more than 1 business day.
I got the exact same reply from "James Support".

Please keep this thread updated.
April 22, 2013, 07:11:10 AM
please do that AFTER my funds arrived  Wink

don't worry,
i am thinking the same thing,
cause i'm still waiting too Wink

next time i will use bitstamp
legendary
April 22, 2013, 07:07:42 AM
please do that AFTER my funds arrived  Wink
April 22, 2013, 07:05:22 AM
SEPA payments are required to not take longer than 1 business day, by law

and so, we will have to notify to competent authorities this mistake that mtgox's bank in europe made to us?

http://ec.europa.eu/internal_market/payments/crossborder/index_en.htm

"If you believe that the rules of Regulation (EC) No 924/2009 have been breached by a payment service provider, please contact the national competent authorities (notified by the Member States) responsible for the application of the Regulation in your Member State or in a Member State where the problem appeared"

http://ec.europa.eu/internal_market/payments/docs/reg-924_2009/competent_authorities_en.pdf

Huh

legendary
April 22, 2013, 06:54:53 AM
SEPA payments are required to not take longer than 1 business day, by law
April 22, 2013, 06:46:39 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_Euro_Payments_Area:
As of March 2012, SEPA consists of the 27 EU member states, the four members of the EFTA (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland) and Monaco.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland:
Poland is a member of the European Union, NATO, the United Nations, the World Trade Organization, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), European Economic Area, International Energy Agency, Council of Europe, Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, International Atomic Energy Agency, European Space Agency, G6, Council of the Baltic Sea States, Visegrád Group, Weimar Triangle and Schengen Agreement.

so, Poland is in SEPA agreement,

there are standard "timing" for a SEPA bank wire, they can't make wait us more than 5 working days in total!  Angry
legendary
April 22, 2013, 05:41:02 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_Euro_Payments_Area:
As of March 2012, SEPA consists of the 27 EU member states, the four members of the EFTA (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland) and Monaco.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland:
Poland is a member of the European Union, NATO, the United Nations, the World Trade Organization, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), European Economic Area, International Energy Agency, Council of Europe, Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, International Atomic Energy Agency, European Space Agency, G6, Council of the Baltic Sea States, Visegrád Group, Weimar Triangle and Schengen Agreement.
Jump to: