Pages:
Author

Topic: MultiDice - Only 0.5% House Edge | 100% Fair | Invest and Earn | Referral | Chat - page 4. (Read 16997 times)

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
What would make MultiDice better? May I ask for opinions?
i would suggest you to add hotkeys and auto(you already have this on your to do list) betting and also add some of the other altcoins to your site like ltc,xmr,clams. do giveaways,reward loyal players at your site etc..
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
We would be glad if we can increase our bankroll to attract bigger players but it's hard to gain trust in bitcoin world. Maybe in 5 years Smiley

To attract more investor first you must show that your site is worth to be invested and to do this, you must attract more players to wager at your sites.
I have not seen any advertising since you guys stopped the signature campaign. Constant advertising is a must for gambling sites. the current wagered in your sites hasnt quite increasing since the last month I checked on it. So I doubt that there will be a new investor at your site
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
Thanks guys, we have quite good servers now it's the application might lag sometimes especially if you keep your browser cache for long, but it's nothing critical. It might happen once in a while then just press Ctrl+F5 it will fix without losing any data. On other hand our security is top notch Wink

We will be adding auto betting very soon I just want to get some opinions first. We would be glad if we can increase our bankroll to attract bigger players but it's hard to gain trust in bitcoin world. Maybe in 5 years Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414

To make it better? Actually there is nothing to be done since it is already at the best state except for the sites slow respond.
If you actually meant to make it more popular than you should try a concept where no other dice sites has yet. This will boost the popularity of your sites. The level-up faucet system is actually quite popular for now for gambling sites, which currently only dadice, primedice and 64blocks have it
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Just suggestion :
- upgrade server for better access speed
- add auto bet feature
- more promotions
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

I joint your signature campaign many months ago, I remember the btc wager amount was 4-50 at that time, but your stat is not increased obviously, now is only 70.

BTC Wagered:72.6358
Total Bets:41,816
Bankroll:2.5824

1. Access speed is very slow.  Sad  I have to use a proxy to surf.
2. site UI design is not good, too dark, you should resign your site.
3. do more marketing campaigns and promotions.

Maybe you don't have enough fund, but it won't be successful if you don't have promos and campaigns.
Just type "/free" in the chat console to receive free coins.
How much coins enabling that option will give you? How many times can you repeat that, or it is one single promotion only?

The faucet only gives you 500 satoshi, but it is enough for you to test the functionality of the site. BTW, you need to reload the page to update your account balance after typing /free.

You don't really have to refresh for the "/free" to appear in your balance. It will credit automatically after few seconds.
Activity: 882
How much coins enabling that option will give you? How many times can you repeat that, or it is one single promotion only?

The faucet only gives you 500 satoshi, but it is enough for you to test the functionality of the site. BTW, you need to reload the page to update your account balance after typing /free.

Are available free faucet to try dice, I do not see it

It's not much but enough to get a grip at winning Wink You can claim free coins everyday. 
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

Merit: 251
We have decided to try and attract more players by lowering our commission. We now only take 0.1% from losing bets to cover hosting, security and giveaways. We hope this will finally give MultiDice it's chance.

that is nice step taking by admin to reduce the house edge to 0.1%, it will be attract more players to roll dice there.

Nope you are mistaken. The house edge is still unchaged at 1%, but admin has reduced the investment commission to 0.1% now.

We are considering lowering the house edge as well but not just yet.

Currently working on auto rolling feature. 
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
We have decided to try and attract more players by lowering our commission. We now only take 0.1% from losing bets to cover hosting, security and giveaways. We hope this will finally give MultiDice it's chance.

that is nice step taking by admin to reduce the house edge to 0.1%, it will be attract more players to roll dice there.

Nope you are mistaken. The house edge is still unchaged at 1%, but admin has reduced the investment commission to 0.1% now.
Activity: 896

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Yeah Wink I already know that's Theymos prank Smiley

BTW. When TipBot on MultiDice is not enough for you guys, here is my fresh DASH Faucet:

www.dashfaucet.tk

That's not prank Wink

Cool,

BTW. because of Multidice I know what "DASH" is Smiley

Best regards and happy Easter to Multidice team and visitors!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Yeah Wink I already know that's Theymos prank Smiley

BTW. When TipBot on MultiDice is not enough for you guys, here is my fresh DASH Faucet:

www.dashfaucet.tk

That's not prank Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
You can now roll with Darkcoin on MultiDice.

http://darkcoin.multidice.me

Good Luck!

That's it! This is what i like!

What about new name - DASH?

Thanks, I will change the logo and name shortly.

Nice to see smooth progress of MultiDice! Very inspiring avatar btw  Grin

Troll/meme avatars are only showing today, thanks to theymos nice sense of humour Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: