Pages:
Author

Topic: MultiDice - Only 0.5% House Edge | 100% Fair | Invest and Earn | Referral | Chat - page 6. (Read 16997 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Tips are working again. Type "/tip" in the chat tab to receive free coins.

it is like a faucet or you ask people to tip you?

Faucet. You will receive 1000 satoshi after typing "/tip" in the chat.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1009

it is like a faucet or you ask people to tip you?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
We are considering expanding MultiDice. What coin would you like to see accepted next ? Should we raise a poll ?

darkcoin?
clams?

We are considering adding CLAM's or DARKCOIN or NXT or.. TITTIECOIN Smiley We haven't decided yet.

how about considering doge too?since alot of people including myself enjoy to play with doge

We have added percentage calculations for investors.

Waiting time between tips decreased, you can now claim free BTC, LTC, DOGE every 12h.

this can be claim even if out balance isnt zero?

i think better focus on dark, nxt and tittie, remove clam as 1 big site is already using clam in their dice and its hard to compete agaisnt them

yep, dont do clam. you're only get some attraction to clam investors not bettors.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We are considering expanding MultiDice. What coin would you like to see accepted next ? Should we raise a poll ?

darkcoin?
clams?

We are considering adding CLAM's or DARKCOIN or NXT or.. TITTIECOIN Smiley We haven't decided yet.

how about considering doge too?since alot of people including myself enjoy to play with doge

Waiting time between tips decreased, you can now claim free BTC, LTC, DOGE every 12h.

i think better focus on dark, nxt and tittie, remove clam as 1 big site is already using clam in their dice and its hard to compete agaisnt them
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Hello MultiDice,
how's development goin' on? Did you choose the coin which you'll add yet?

Wish you all best.

Kind regards.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
I'm going to test this site Smiley
Lets see how it goes

Im suggesting to put all the sites into 1

Thanks for visiting MultiDice.

As to your suggestion, MultiDice was created with security as priority that's why each game has it's own server then each server is linked with it's own wallet server which is then linked with another server for cold storage. Each server is secured and OVH ddos protected.

Oh ok, I didn't know that it has to be that way to make it secure. Thanks for explanation

For Dogecoin visit https://multidice.me and choose Dogecoin Smiley

It can only be claimed once every 12h and if the balance is zero.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414

darkcoin?
clams?

darkcoin?
clams?

Lets see how it goes

Thanks for visiting MultiDice.

As to your suggestion, MultiDice was created with security as priority that's why each game has it's own server then each server is linked with it's own wallet server which is then linked with another server for cold storage. Each server is secured and OVH ddos protected.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1009

darkcoin?
clams?
good thing for this site is it has a fast roll but IMO it still needs improvement
Activity: 532
Nxt would be great.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
nice ...I'll have to try it once I get some time.
Lets see how it goes

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
http://bitcoinreview.me/multidice-me-review/

users can change voting of each dice site by casting their own votes and leaving their own comments
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Visit MultiDice chat and spend some time with us today. I will be giving away BTC randomly.

Hey Smiley

That sounds awesome Smiley

I will be there for sure to talk with ya Smiley I am today replacing my friend at work who broke his leg so I have plenty of time to chat with you there Smiley

Best regards.
Visit MultiDice chat and spend some time with us today. I will be giving away BTC randomly.
Pages:
Jump to: