Pages:
Author

Topic: MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device (Free, Open Source, Cross Platform) - page 62. (Read 827303 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
I think is because they are scrypt-n and bfgminer doesn't support that algorithm yet.  I have vtc and spa coins and it never switches to them.  I hope they add support to scrypt-n next update.

This is correct. Currently BFGminer doesn't support Keccak or Scrypt-N or Scrypt-Jane or whatever new / alternative algorithms.

Please, please I'd ask everyone to contact the developers for these coins and ask them to merge support for these algos into BFGMiner. Both Luke and I welcome this and would love to see support for these in BFGMiner.

At some point I may merge them in myself but I'm super busy as-is, and we'd much prefer that the original authors merge in and maintain their code. Again we definitely welcome it in BFGMiner.

I know some users are already contacting the authors - the more the better.

Gladly, I'll contact them and request bfgminer support.
GPU scrypt mining will be dead soon and VTC is the only hope I see to keep them earning  Cry
Activity: 840
Merit: 1002
I am having a hell of an issue to get my Avalon to show up in Multi miner.

My stand alone avalon 200 gh/s miner is at ip address 10.0.0.100, in the settings i have it set W:127.0.0.1,10.0.0.0/24 (i've also tried, W:127.0.0.1,10.0.0.100/24, and a few others for giggles)

The miner will show up in Multi Miner, but it always crashes with this error: "invalid uri the hostname could not be parsed" then i have to quit the miner app.

any suggestions?

Sounds like something I need to handle in MultiMiner - as someone guessed maybe an odd URI. To me it sounds like it is probably your Pools on the Avalon. MultiMiner reads them and then tries to parse them to get out smaller abbreviations.

When this happens can you please click to view the details of the crash and CTRL+C and CTRL+V the details in a post here? In addition if you could list the Pools URLs for your Avalon that would help. Finally, the API Log .json from %appdata%\MultiMiner folder would also help as that will have the pools API response.

Careful if you reuse passwords for your workers though as those may be in the API calls.
I think is because they are scrypt-n and bfgminer doesn't support that algorithm yet.  I have vtc and spa coins and it never switches to them.  I hope they add support to scrypt-n next update.

This is correct. Currently BFGminer doesn't support Keccak or Scrypt-N or Scrypt-Jane or whatever new / alternative algorithms.

Please, please I'd ask everyone to contact the developers for these coins and ask them to merge support for these algos into BFGMiner. Both Luke and I welcome this and would love to see support for these in BFGMiner.

At some point I may merge them in myself but I'm super busy as-is, and we'd much prefer that the original authors merge in and maintain their code. Again we definitely welcome it in BFGMiner.

I know some users are already contacting the authors - the more the better.
Nwools, I just noticed today that the HTML5 version of MobileMiner doesn't display the pool it is mining to on the front page.  Would it be possible to add another column to display the pool info without having to click on the miner for more info?

Great call - will do!
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
I saw VerticalCoin on the Add Coins list and added it. But when I right click on it, it goes there for a bit and then switches to a different coin without mining. Also, even when VTC is the most profitable coin on CoinWarz MuM does not mine it. Does anyone know how to get MuM mining VTC Huh
BTW, I configured 3 VTC pools. TIA

I cant seem to get the temperature to show up in the column for my Antminer S1. In the API Monitor is shows temp, but hte column wont show up even though it is checked.

Double-click the AntMiner S1 and view the Workers on the right. The temp should show there.

Each Network Device could have may workers with different temperatures, so they are shown in the Details Pane on the right.
Yup, I can delete them now.  What S1 issues?  I did notice that I was losing hash rate when I pointed it at the BFGminer Stratum Proxy because it would lose network connection every few hours.  Is that what you mean?

Support for running BFGMiner directly on an S1.
Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg
I saw VerticalCoin on the Add Coins list and added it. But when I right click on it, it goes there for a bit and then switches to a different coin without mining. Also, even when VTC is the most profitable coin on CoinWarz MuM does not mine it. Does anyone know how to get MuM mining VTC Huh
BTW, I configured 3 VTC pools. TIA
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I bought it here in the USA. Is there a way to fix that? From what I can see, the host name is "OpenWrt"
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

My stand alone avalon 200 gh/s miner is at ip address 10.0.0.100, in the settings i have it set W:127.0.0.1,10.0.0.0/24 (i've also tried, W:127.0.0.1,10.0.0.100/24, and a few others for giggles)

The miner will show up in Multi Miner, but it always crashes with this error: "invalid uri the hostname could not be parsed" then i have to quit the miner app.

any suggestions?

Your "hostname' is probably in Chinese...probably...I bet you...LOL... Smiley

oh it's bannnned?
ZiG
Activity: 406

any suggestions?

Your "hostname' is probably in Chinese...probably...I bet you...LOL... Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

any suggestions?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Nwools, I just noticed today that the HTML5 version of MobileMiner doesn't display the pool it is mining to on the front page.  Would it be possible to add another column to display the pool info without having to click on the miner for more info?
Activity: 168
I cant seem to get the temperature to show up in the column for my Antminer S1. In the API Monitor is shows temp, but hte column wont show up even though it is checked.

STATUS=S,When=1395875550,Code=9,Msg=1 ASC(s),Description=cgminer 3.12.0|ASC=0,Name=BMM,ID=0,Enabled=Y,Status=Alive,Temperature=44.00,MHS av=192335.42,MHS 5s=194442.86,Accepted=324,Rejected=0,Hardware Errors=372,Utility=30.88,Last Share Pool=0,Last Share Time=1395875548,Total MH=121088012.9479,Diff1 Work=28199,Difficulty Accepted=27135.58593750,Difficulty Rejected=0.00000000,Last Share Difficulty=127.99804688,No Device=false,Last Valid Work=1395875550,Device Hardware%=1.3020,Device Rejected%=0.0000,Device Elapsed=630|
Activity: 207
nwoolls: any thoughts on this? The unit still "shuts off" and never runs consistently. I know you mentioned there's a driver issue? Any chance it'll be resolved in the next release?

Sorry - this is DualMiner right, to clarify?

This is still not something I've been able to reproduce or have heard reported from anyone else unfortunately. I also checked with Luke today and he indicated that the watch-dog in BFGminer is more-or-less automatic. In other words there shouldn't be anything for me to add to a driver for it to recover when a device stops working.

The next time this happens can you send me the API log? Either copy & paste out of the API Monitor screen or send the .json file from the %appdata%\MultiMiner folder. Thanks!

Yes, this is DualMiner, but I'm running it on a pi. What's the best way to get logs just from the console to you?
Activity: 136
UPDATE IS AVAILABLE IN APPSTORE !  Grin

Thank you so much

But runing man better than smile face Smiley
nwoolls, do you know if the BFGminer PR4 is compatible with the Hex16a2?  There's a chance I'll be acquiring a couple of them soon.

Unfortunately neither BFGMiner nor CGMiner currently ship with drivers for any of the HEX16 miners. The manufacturers have opted to maintain the software themselves and provide patches for CGMiner.

That said Luke has sent me a HEX16A and an awesome user has sent me a HEX16A2 so these are next on my list after GridSeed support is done (and after that is the much belated AntMiner S1 support).

New bug with the MobileMiner.  I can no longer delete any of my network miners.

This should be fixed as of a few hours ago. Let me know if not - thanks!

Yup, I can delete them now.  What S1 issues?  I did notice that I was losing hash rate when I pointed it at the BFGminer Stratum Proxy because it would lose network connection every few hours.  Is that what you mean?
nwoolls, do you know if the BFGminer PR4 is compatible with the Hex16a2?  There's a chance I'll be acquiring a couple of them soon.

Unfortunately neither BFGMiner nor CGMiner currently ship with drivers for any of the HEX16 miners. The manufacturers have opted to maintain the software themselves and provide patches for CGMiner.

That said Luke has sent me a HEX16A and an awesome user has sent me a HEX16A2 so these are next on my list after GridSeed support is done (and after that is the much belated AntMiner S1 support).

New bug with the MobileMiner.  I can no longer delete any of my network miners.

This should be fixed as of a few hours ago. Let me know if not - thanks!
nwoolls: any thoughts on this? The unit still "shuts off" and never runs consistently. I know you mentioned there's a driver issue? Any chance it'll be resolved in the next release?

Sorry - this is DualMiner right, to clarify?

This is still not something I've been able to reproduce or have heard reported from anyone else unfortunately. I also checked with Luke today and he indicated that the watch-dog in BFGminer is more-or-less automatic. In other words there shouldn't be anything for me to add to a driver for it to recover when a device stops working.

The next time this happens can you send me the API log? Either copy & paste out of the API Monitor screen or send the .json file from the %appdata%\MultiMiner folder. Thanks!
Just got notified of an updated version of the MobileMiner app for iOS.  Looks like it finally got pushed through.
Pages:
Jump to: