Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 12. (Read 7689 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
That is why more and more people carry their money into cryptocurrencies and not to the bank. Because as soon as there is a real opportunity to increase their capital.
Cryptocurrencies make it possible to really change something in your life. I think that banks can not offer anything like that.
If we compare between cryptocurrency and banks, I think it is very different because banks cannot change our lives and if we invest in cryptocurrency it is certainly possible to get a big profit
Yes, banks do not change our life as a cryptocurrency, but the blockchain system can also be bought by banks
banks cannot buy a blockchain; they can only buy certain types of assets.
but the community is priceless.
Perhaps they will be able to develop their own system, even better than the blockchain, although this is unlikely
That is why more and more people carry their money into cryptocurrencies and not to the bank. Because as soon as there is a real opportunity to increase their capital.
Cryptocurrencies make it possible to really change something in your life. I think that banks can not offer anything like that.
If we compare between cryptocurrency and banks, I think it is very different because banks cannot change our lives and if we invest in cryptocurrency it is certainly possible to get a big profit
Yes, banks do not change our life as a cryptocurrency, but the blockchain system can also be bought by banks
banks cannot buy a blockchain; they can only buy certain types of assets.
but the community is priceless.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Maybe they will, but it will not be as soon as it seems, for example, banking systems I think at the very least will apply this technology to themselves, because they and their system works well and have no complaints
The banking sector is already actively using technologies taken in the crypto industry. Read about the project Ripple and its technology that is actively used by banks around the world today.

Yeah ripple is like a breakthrough of crypto into the banking industry which makes it not entirely decentralized as oppose to what blockchain represents,
i too do like the idea of a crypto bank where it is easy to spend crypto and having a card, but, in reality securing the licence to operate and issue a card is not very easy, the big card issuers like master and visa are not very flexible when it comes to this issue,
Many project who also has the same ideas has not been able to deliver this service, i hope HobrisOne can be an exception
Activity: 196
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Activity: 126
The HUBRISONE project is able to bring banking services to a new, completely new development! I intend to become a HUBRIS token holder and I want to know when the app will be updated! Thank you!
I know many people who are going to invest in this HubrisOne project. I myself am closely following the development of affairs in the project. While all like it. Maybe I will also become an investor.
Banks can, it just takes time for more people to adapt to this system, there’s nothing complicated
Activity: 140
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
It’s probably easier for them to sign a cooperation contract with someone than to create their own system.
Of course it is always easier to buy ready-made, than to create from scratch your own. I think that projects like HubrisOne have the prospect of being acquired by corporations in the future.
This is quite a logical development cycle of the cryptocurrency infrastructure. I think that everything goes to this and sooner or later everyone will switch to the use of blockchain technologies.
I will say even more - literally 10 years and the widespread introduction of this technology into our lives will begin.
Activity: 168
I think that we all should learn technical analysis))) I think that it is the only way to be to have an precise information about market situation and know how to react
I tried to deal with the technical analysis in due time. He studied books and watched video lessons. It is very difficult for perception. A lot of mathematical calculations and algorithms. Not so simple as it seems at first glance.
I think that we also need to analyze the fundamental causes and news of the cryptocurrency market.
Merit: 0
Hi,

TS: 1 billion and Price: $0.01 till February 1st.

Warm regards,
Utku
The price is not very big. You can even say that affordable. Investors love to buy tokens that have a low initial price. There is such a trend.
 For investors, it is important that there be a small capitalization, not price, these are different concepts.
Activity: 84
Hi,

TS: 1 billion and Price: $0.01 till February 1st.

Warm regards,
Utku
The price is not very big. You can even say that affordable. Investors love to buy tokens that have a low initial price. There is such a trend.
Activity: 126
I think that we all should learn technical analysis))) I think that it is the only way to be to have an precise information about market situation and know how to react
I tried to deal with the technical analysis in due time. He studied books and watched video lessons. It is very difficult for perception. A lot of mathematical calculations and algorithms. Not so simple as it seems at first glance.
Activity: 122
I do not see competitors of this project at the moment. Perhaps this team will be the best on the market. Smiley
Needless to say - chances are they are quite large. I hope to wait for the time when the HubrisOne project will be very popular!
The team creates a high-quality and promising platform, so the project will become popular in the future.
Activity: 111
if you invest in a bank, you can only save money. but you need to come up with something else to increase the money.
Investing is much more than most start-up investors think. This is a tough business. But for some reason, many believe that investing is easy and quick money. This is not true.
investing is not a business, it is a financial activity.
In order to successfully invest you need to have a good experience.
Activity: 252
if you invest in a bank, you can only save money. but you need to come up with something else to increase the money.
Investing is much more than most start-up investors think. This is a tough business. But for some reason, many believe that investing is easy and quick money. This is not true.
Activity: 91
Project HubrisOne, unlike most crypto projects, already has its own real development and implements them. I hope that we will get a quality product in the end.
This project will be successful. we just need to wait for an uptrend in the market.
In fact, we are the ones who almost see the development of blockchain technologies and the cryptocurrency world itself from the very beginning.
Bitcoin is 10 years old. Against the background of world history, it is a tiny speck of dust. So I think that even those who joined crypto investing this year can be called pioneers of the industry.
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency with which the development of the market began.
we need new projects such as HubrisOne for the industry to develop faster.
Activity: 168
In fact, we are the ones who almost see the development of blockchain technologies and the cryptocurrency world itself from the very beginning.
Bitcoin is 10 years old. Against the background of world history, it is a tiny speck of dust. So I think that even those who joined crypto investing this year can be called pioneers of the industry.
Pages:
Jump to: