Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 16. (Read 7689 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
This project has some problems, but I think that the team will cope with all the tasks.
The main thing that the team did not give up and did not stop the development. And then any problems can be easily solved. The community believes and supports the project!
They do not give up, here the important fact is that they could bring the project to the very end and enter the external market, then it will be a good and revealing result
the HubrisOne project has a very interesting idea, and a professional team. I think the project will be successful.
That’s right, I agree with it, but have somebody talked to team members directly? I have just a few questions and I am curious how it’s better to contact them

Hi John,

I would happy to answer your questions. You can reach me via Telegram @utkukg

Kind regards,
Utku
Activity: 89
It was easy to get rich here in 2017, but it was difficult in 2018. Let's see what will happen in 2019.
and I believe that HubrisOne project will bring profit to its investors.
The crypto market has a certain cyclical nature. For takeoff should fall and vice versa. Following this logic, the year 2019 should make it possible to make good money and again stimulate people's interest in cryptocurrency.
Many people said that growth will be soon, during the whole of 2018, but no one guessed right.
but I also hope that we will see an uptrend in 2019
Cryptocurrency is simply unrealistic to predict now, because no one knows when the growth will be real.
some fluctuations can be predicted over a small interval. I also think that the market will grow in the long term.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
This project has an original and promising idea that may be interesting for all participants of the cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 140
It was easy to get rich here in 2017, but it was difficult in 2018. Let's see what will happen in 2019.
The crypto market has a certain cyclical nature. For takeoff should fall and vice versa. Following this logic, the year 2019 should make it possible to make good money and again stimulate people's interest in cryptocurrency.
Many people said that growth will be soon, during the whole of 2018, but no one guessed right.
Cryptocurrency is simply unrealistic to predict now, because no one knows when the growth will be real.
I am in despair about the market situation. It am doubting it will ever reach past volumes
I think that you are mistaken.
Past volumes are very small in the view of institutional investors. so when they come to the market, the volumes will be much larger.
Oh maybe your are right and they will come, but the key question when it will happen ?)
I think they will come when we least expect them. but they will change this market.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
I am in despair about the market situation. It am doubting it will ever reach past volumes
Past volumes are very small in the view of institutional investors. so when they come to the market, the volumes will be much larger.
Oh maybe your are right and they will come, but the key question when it will happen ?)
Activity: 111
Yes, we see how the market and the global economy are changing before our eyes. This technology is very promising.
You're right. It should be noted that we now generally live in a very interesting time. Technologies that appear are changing this world right before our eyes.
I still keep admiring of all the technologies)) I believe we can create something even more special
The main thing that these technologies in the future to apply to your project, if possible
It can be good advertising, because it will increase popularity and amounts of investments
All cryptocurrency projects are talking about new technologies. but most cannot succeed.
Activity: 168
Activity: 392
Activity: 280
Yes, we see how the market and the global economy are changing before our eyes. This technology is very promising.
You're right. It should be noted that we now generally live in a very interesting time. Technologies that appear are changing this world right before our eyes.
I still keep admiring of all the technologies)) I believe we can create something even more special
The main thing that these technologies in the future to apply to your project, if possible
It can be good advertising, because it will increase popularity and amounts of investments
Activity: 112
Activity: 238
Activity: 182
I agree that there are ways to circumvent such giants as a Visa and Mastercard ... but agree that this is just a compromise ... If you get a real partnership with these giants, it will be a mega success for the HubrisOne project!
Of course, such a partnership can only be dreamed of. If it is possible to resolve the issue of cooperation with such giants as Visa and MasterCart, then this is definitely a success!
I have seen some discussions about Visa and MasterCard, but it is just like rumours or devs seriously are trying to cooperate with this companies? It is important..
I think they have serious plans for these companies, why not, if they agree, this will be a very big step for the team.
I agree that there are ways to circumvent such giants as a Visa and Mastercard ... but agree that this is just a compromise ... If you get a real partnership with these giants, it will be a mega success for the HubrisOne project!
Of course, such a partnership can only be dreamed of. If it is possible to resolve the issue of cooperation with such giants as Visa and MasterCart, then this is definitely a success!
I know one thing that it will be very difficult to do, this company has been on the market for a long time and will only cooperate with serious companies, because this is a market and there are no friends here
Activity: 196
Activity: 110
I haven’t even noticed how the world of cryptocurrency so quickly could cover us all, times go by and everything changes
If you look at the fact that the market at the end of the year has waves of a fall in the course, then, logically, this year it should, on the contrary, have growth
Not a fact at all. What they (bankers) are so eager to do, I have no doubt, but what happened with them - here I am ready to argue. The crypto market is very decentralized and that is its strength.
Unfortunately, crypto coins are not as decentralized and independent as it is presented to us. Of course there is some truth in this. But not everything is so rosy and cloudless.
however, cryptocurrency is more independent than any bank or payment system.
It is more independent, but I can’t say that it is more stable and reliable. These days cryptocurrency market is too weak
The market is weak, yes, but it is gradually developing, this is its essence, it is progressing in terms of technology.
Activity: 392
Not a fact at all. What they (bankers) are so eager to do, I have no doubt, but what happened with them - here I am ready to argue. The crypto market is very decentralized and that is its strength.
Unfortunately, crypto coins are not as decentralized and independent as it is presented to us. Of course there is some truth in this. But not everything is so rosy and cloudless.
however, cryptocurrency is more independent than any bank or payment system.
It is more independent, but I can’t say that it is more stable and reliable. These days cryptocurrency market is too weak
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1440
I still got not clue were i could login  Roll Eyes Who is admin on this thread ? Could you provide some help please ?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1440
Pages:
Jump to: