Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 14. (Read 7689 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
perhaps you `re right.
but we are talking about competition in the market and that any project can have its own product
but not about the fact that a large project can buy a small project.
Probably you did not understand each other. I realized that one person meant that Mastercard is easier to create your own cryptocurrency than to buy or cooperate with existing ones. And another denied this and said that cooperation was possible.
They have so much money to buy a new system for this company is not difficult Cheesy
Today's technology is changing this world. Thus, we can say that the story takes place before our eyes.
It's right! And many crypto projects that are now present in the market will go down in history and become mega large corporations in the future.
Only a small part of the projects will be able to enter the market and fully co-operate with other, many scam projects
Activity: 112
perhaps you `re right.
but we are talking about competition in the market and that any project can have its own product
Probably you did not understand each other. I realized that one person meant that Mastercard is easier to create your own cryptocurrency than to buy or cooperate with existing ones. And another denied this and said that cooperation was possible.
It’s probably easier for them to sign a cooperation contract with someone than to create their own system.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
perhaps you `re right.
Activity: 126
and this applies not only to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. There are many other technologies that are changing the world. Smiley
Today's technology is changing this world. Thus, we can say that the story takes place before our eyes.
In fact, we are the ones who almost see the development of blockchain technologies and the cryptocurrency world itself from the very beginning.
Activity: 168
It's right! And many crypto projects that are now present in the market will go down in history and become mega large corporations in the future.
why should they cooperate with another project if they can create everything they need.
And why do large corporations buy small startups? The same example with the purchase of Facebook startup WhatsApp a few years ago. They, too, could create everything by their own ideas.
perhaps you `re right.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Many people said that growth will be soon, during the whole of 2018, but no one guessed right.
but I also hope that we will see an uptrend in 2019
It was senseless to expect growth in 2018. 2017 was a complete uptrend. the market needed a correction. It's okay This is a normal process.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
HBRS prices at ChainCreator don't seem to be interested in buying it,
there is no buy order there, then how do you respond to this?

Hi there,

We didn't want a hype or speculation to be established around HubrisOne and conducted marketing campaigns in that way. What we have achieved so far was from free marketing and word of mouth marketing. We are going to launch paid marketing soon and expect to attract more attention.

Besides, we have planned a 5 month ICO. We didn't expect to sell out in hours. We are aware of the market condition.

Hope this helps.

Warm regards,
Utku
Activity: 98
why should they cooperate with another project if they can create everything they need.
And why do large corporations buy small startups? The same example with the purchase of Facebook startup WhatsApp a few years ago. They, too, could create everything by their own ideas.
Thanks for your comment, we are using Visa logos for presentation purposes only under fair use policy.

Once we launched our payment processors for our debit cards will be either Visa or Mastercard.

I hope this helps.
It will be very cool! I think that your HubrisOne project will reach heights if you can enter into a partnership with Visa and Mastercards.
I know many cryptocurrency projects that have tried or are trying to enter into a partnership with Visa and Mastercard.
but no one succeeded.

Hi,

It all depends on if the project fulfills the requirements or not. We as the project executives are all experienced in business management and finance so, we implement proven methodologies to perform feasibilities on the services we offer. Referring to our expertise and processes, I would state that we would bring what we promise.

Hope this helps.

Warm regards,
Utku
Hi...Very interesting project and great idea. The more people learn about what your doing the more they will like it. I see this platform would have great system on the future! Good luck to the project!

Hi,

Thank you for your support'

Warm regards,
Utku

hello admin, what's the HubrisOne Token total supply and Price?

Hi,

TS: 1 billion and Price: $0.01 till February 1st.

Warm regards,
Utku
As I see you promised cryto cards and even posted images with your project name and Visa name and logo. Do you have agreement with them (with Visa)?  Huh

Thanks for your comment, we are using Visa logos for presentation purposes only under fair use policy.

Once we launched our payment processors for our debit cards will be either Visa or Mastercard.

I hope this helps.
So, do you have a partnership with Visa or Mastercard? Or are you just planning to enter into a partnership with them?

Hi there,

We were considering to partner with visa in the beginning but, in order to implement best option for financial and strategic reasons, we have decided to explore Mastercard also. We expect to finalize our decision in a couple of weeks but as Ivan explained it will be one of them.

I hope this helps.

Warm regards,
Utku
Activity: 84
and this applies not only to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. There are many other technologies that are changing the world. Smiley
Activity: 168
It is too early to talk about the results, but it seems for me that project has good chances for success
Until there is a finished product, it is possible to talk about the chances and prospects, but very relatively ... Although I agree with you that according to the description HubrisOne looks very worthy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
The HUBRISONE project is able to bring banking services to a new, completely new development! I intend to become a HUBRIS token holder and I want to know when the app will be updated! Thank you!
I have seen some discussions about Visa and MasterCard, but it is just like rumours or devs seriously are trying to cooperate with this companies? It is important..
Many companies want to cooperate with such giants of the financial sector as Visa and Mastercard. But at the moment it didn’t go further than negotiations ...
Activity: 112
I agree with you that there is indeed good that we must remain optimistic and think positively about this project, sure the team will always try to give the best so the participants who join will be satisfied with the results obtained later.
If you are investing, you need to be very good optimists. After all, the market is not only a profit, an eternal rise in the value of assets ... There are also drops. Therefore, you should always look at everything with optimism.
I think that we all should learn technical analysis))) I think that it is the only way to be to have an precise information about market situation and know how to react
I agree with you that there is indeed good that we must remain optimistic and think positively about this project, sure the team will always try to give the best so the participants who join will be satisfied with the results obtained later.
If you are investing, you need to be very good optimists. After all, the market is not only a profit, an eternal rise in the value of assets ... There are also drops. Therefore, you should always look at everything with optimism.
Pages:
Jump to: