Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 31. (Read 7705 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Positive thinking in General is a very good thing! I think that this project will please us all. At least in this want to believe!
In this depressed market today, I really want to find a project that will please its investors. I hope that investing in HubrisOne will turn out to be something similar for me!
Now investors are generally avoiding most of the projects, since there are so many scams, no one knows the truth
Activity: 182
Positive thinking in General is a very good thing! I think that this project will please us all. At least in this want to believe!
In this depressed market today, I really want to find a project that will please its investors. I hope that investing in HubrisOne will turn out to be something similar for me!
Activity: 168
I like very much that you are already thinking about what changes need to be made and how the project will work after the UK leaves the EU (although it’s not a fact that this will happen).
The HubrisOne project team is closely monitoring all situations. This is logical because the project aims to work closely and closely with many organs and structures.
And it’s obvious that developers should prove theyself. Their reputation is too important so that’s why I am looking forward to lots of events and collaborations
For each project, the reputation and rating of users should be important, because future work with clients depends on it.
The team must create a high-quality platform, this is the most important for any startup.

I agree with you, the team must create a quality product. and get a reputation over time.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Well, it’s good that people think positively, this is how it should be in the future, we need to plan ahead of time
I hope that the market reversal and the end of the bearish trend is coming soon. Since all this is pretty tired of cryptoinvestors. Saves only positive thinking and faith in a bright future!
I do not see a market reversal in an uptrend. prices do not fall, but do not grow.
Activity: 98
Well, it’s good that people think positively, this is how it should be in the future, we need to plan ahead of time
I hope that the market reversal and the end of the bearish trend is coming soon. Since all this is pretty tired of cryptoinvestors. Saves only positive thinking and faith in a bright future!
Activity: 66
Thank you for the detailed answer! I think that your strategy will be successful and the HBRS token will be extremely popular with investors.
This project is still quite well known and popular. Even despite the current negative situation in the market. I hope that in the growth of the entire market the cost of this token will increase significantly.
the HubrisOne project is only beginning to develop, and it is not yet very popular, but I see that it is promising.

The initial stage of development will be very long, maybe it will take a year, no one knows, depends on the team
The team has already created the first version of the product, so I think that development will be fast.
Thank you for the detailed answer! I think that your strategy will be successful and the HBRS token will be extremely popular with investors.
This project is still quite well known and popular. Even despite the current negative situation in the market. I hope that in the growth of the entire market the cost of this token will increase significantly.
the HubrisOne project is only beginning to develop, and it is not yet very popular, but I see that it is promising.

The initial stage of development will be very long, maybe it will take a year, no one knows, depends on the team
Activity: 122
Activity: 84
I like very much that you are already thinking about what changes need to be made and how the project will work after the UK leaves the EU (although it’s not a fact that this will happen).
The HubrisOne project team is closely monitoring all situations. This is logical because the project aims to work closely and closely with many organs and structures.
And it’s obvious that developers should prove theyself. Their reputation is too important so that’s why I am looking forward to lots of events and collaborations
For each project, the reputation and rating of users should be important, because future work with clients depends on it.
The team must create a high-quality platform, this is the most important for any startup.
Activity: 140
The main thing is to establish contacts with different companies and provide documents if necessary, and connections are needed everywhere, I agree
The team has already established contacts with major partners. I think we will see results soon.
Activity: 115
yes, I see they have many partnerships that will help make the HubrisOne project a success. HubrisOne Token Sale system is quite interesting because we bought it directly on ChainCreator Exchange, hopefully there is an increase in the token sale of HubrisOne.
Project HubrisOne has a huge potential and I think that they will be successful after launching all of their developments on their platform.
If the project collaborates with successful partners, this will help it succeed in the future.
Activity: 252
yes, I see they have many partnerships that will help make the HubrisOne project a success. HubrisOne Token Sale system is quite interesting because we bought it directly on ChainCreator Exchange, hopefully there is an increase in the token sale of HubrisOne.
Project HubrisOne has a huge potential and I think that they will be successful after launching all of their developments on their platform.
Activity: 196
The main thing is to establish contacts with different companies and provide documents if necessary, and connections are needed everywhere, I agree
Activity: 238
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Activity: 210
This project has progress. HubrisOne looks every day more and more promising. I like that the team does not stop the development of the project.
Activity: 126
Now, no project without a bounty lives for a long time, as for me it is a good advertisement on social networks for nice bonuses
I think holding a bounty is a great idea. Such marketing campaigns mostly bring success and benefit the project development and community building.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Our partner provides access to all EEA/EU countries - which means when UK leaves the EU we would not face any interruption in service.

Although, I think that the UK will provide some passporting regulations or rules for financial services as its the main contributor to their GDP
That's right, you should always think about the future, because plans are not for nothing that people build
You know, for me it is difficult to plan at least something in such unstable market conditions. I now think about long term investments
I think we we should try to find a way to remain even in such difficult conditions. If there will be more of such perspective projects, than it will be easier
The more complex the conditions, the better projects will appear on the market, since the difficulty in competition is much higher than usual
Pages:
Jump to: