Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 30. (Read 7705 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
For investors, profit is the most important thing. and they follow the events that make a profit.
To find a project that is able to make a profit, investors have to study all the new items that appear on the market. And among dozens or even hundreds of projects to find the one and only promising!
A promising project and a profitable project are not the same thing. but these two indicators are interrelated.
In order for these two indicators to be fully implemented, you need to put a lot of effort into developing targeted advertising.
Activity: 122
For investors, profit is the most important thing. and they follow the events that make a profit.
To find a project that is able to make a profit, investors have to study all the new items that appear on the market. And among dozens or even hundreds of projects to find the one and only promising!
A promising project and a profitable project are not the same thing. but these two indicators are interrelated.
Activity: 182
In the very near future, the market for ICO and other crypto projects will face big changes. Stock market regulators come into play. So I hope in the coming years there will be many times fewer scammers.
On the one hand, the regulated crypto market sounds like something absurd ... but on the other hand, there is probably no other way out. The current situation suggests that otherwise it is impossible to remove any scammers from the market. Because of them, normal projects are difficult to develop.
stock market regulators have been talking about cryptocurrency for a long time. but they have not entered the game so far.
And now they are interested in manipulating the market, because they are so good at raising their finances.
Activity: 168
In the very near future, the market for ICO and other crypto projects will face big changes. Stock market regulators come into play. So I hope in the coming years there will be many times fewer scammers.
On the one hand, the regulated crypto market sounds like something absurd ... but on the other hand, there is probably no other way out. The current situation suggests that otherwise it is impossible to remove any scammers from the market. Because of them, normal projects are difficult to develop.
stock market regulators have been talking about cryptocurrency for a long time. but they have not entered the game so far.
Activity: 126
Activity: 140
Now investors are generally avoiding most of the projects, since there are so many scams, no one knows the truth
And it’s obvious that developers should prove theyself. Their reputation is too important so that’s why I am looking forward to lots of events and collaborations
let's hope that the development team will not slow down the pace of development and then the HubrisOne project will definitely succeed.
I actually haven’t even heard of any kind of problems about this project. It seems everything goes really smooth and productive. That’s the main thing I like about Hubris!)
This project has some problems, but I think that the team will cope with all the tasks.
Activity: 252
If the project collaborates with successful partners, this will help it succeed in the future.
Certainly, the fact that various projects want to cooperate with project HubrisOne speaks of its potential and good prospects. I think that HubrisOne has a good future!
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
And it’s obvious that developers should prove theyself. Their reputation is too important so that’s why I am looking forward to lots of events and collaborations
let's hope that the development team will not slow down the pace of development and then the HubrisOne project will definitely succeed.
I actually haven’t even heard of any kind of problems about this project. It seems everything goes really smooth and productive. That’s the main thing I like about Hubris!)
Activity: 392
Yeah, that’s the only what that we can pray about)) Honestly I have invested my last money in HubrisOne..
Activity: 210
Positive thinking in General is a very good thing! I think that this project will please us all. At least in this want to believe!
In this depressed market today, I really want to find a project that will please its investors. I hope that investing in HubrisOne will turn out to be something similar for me!
Of course investors hope that investing in HubrisOne will be profitable, but we cannot ensure that it is the most important thing to keep abreast of developments
no one in the cryptocurrency market will guarantee you confidence in the future, there is always an unstable rate, this is the whole essence of this type of market
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
The generosity of any project advances financially, also if holding conferences in other countries it is very useful.
Speaking of conferences ... how do you think it is worth waiting for a serious growth after the conference which is held by the project team in January 20 in Dubai?
if the team conducts a quality presentation, it will lead to a good growth of the project.
Positive thinking in General is a very good thing! I think that this project will please us all. At least in this want to believe!
In this depressed market today, I really want to find a project that will please its investors. I hope that investing in HubrisOne will turn out to be something similar for me!
Of course investors hope that investing in HubrisOne will be profitable, but we cannot ensure that it is the most important thing to keep abreast of developments
Activity: 126
The generosity of any project advances financially, also if holding conferences in other countries it is very useful.
Speaking of conferences ... how do you think it is worth waiting for a serious growth after the conference which is held by the project team in January 20 in Dubai?
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
big investors are scared too.
and many funds went bankrupt this year.
You think so? It seems to me that this is a fall in the market and they have set up large investment funds in order to show losses at the end of the year and, accordingly, minimize their taxation. Believe with large investors, everything is always in order. After all, they play a little by other rules)))
Activity: 168
It is important that they trade on the stock exchanges and its price should rise, then there will be a result, and if everyone will forget about it, then the price will drop to zero
It's true. But it seems to me that it is also a very important factor that the project should release its finished product and activate its full functionality. Then the price will soar up!
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Now investors are generally avoiding most of the projects, since there are so many scams, no one knows the truth
a professional investor should choose only quality projects. and if an investor avoids most projects, then he works professionally.
Pages:
Jump to: