Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 32. (Read 7706 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Our partner provides access to all EEA/EU countries - which means when UK leaves the EU we would not face any interruption in service.

Although, I think that the UK will provide some passporting regulations or rules for financial services as its the main contributor to their GDP
I like very much that you are already thinking about what changes need to be made and how the project will work after the UK leaves the EU (although it’s not a fact that this will happen).
That's right, you should always think about the future, because plans are not for nothing that people build
You know, for me it is difficult to plan at least something in such unstable market conditions. I now think about long term investments
I think we we should try to find a way to remain even in such difficult conditions. If there will be more of such perspective projects, than it will be easier
Activity: 280
I like the idea of this project. All-in one cryptocurrency-fiat current account  - this is a very popular product. Smiley
The main thing is how it will develop, from what we will push off in the future
There are so many things unclear about crypt at all. For example question of regulation and scam..
Activity: 238
Our partner provides access to all EEA/EU countries - which means when UK leaves the EU we would not face any interruption in service.

Although, I think that the UK will provide some passporting regulations or rules for financial services as its the main contributor to their GDP
I like very much that you are already thinking about what changes need to be made and how the project will work after the UK leaves the EU (although it’s not a fact that this will happen).
That's right, you should always think about the future, because plans are not for nothing that people build
You know, for me it is difficult to plan at least something in such unstable market conditions. I now think about long term investments
Activity: 196
I like the idea of this project. All-in one cryptocurrency-fiat current account  - this is a very popular product. Smiley
if the team creates a high-quality platform, it will be in demand among investors and users.
This is understandable, well, to make such a platform, you need a lot of time and good advertising.
I have seen some other attempts to make similar platform, but they were unsuccessful.i hope HubrisOne’s team will manage to succeed))
Logically, out of ten projects, usually only a few survive to the very end, since the ICO charges and banuti decides a lot.
Activity: 182

Activity: 392
Alpha application is now available for mobile devices. and it is of high quality. I hope that it will cultivate.
Mobile applications are good, now it's much more convenient to use the project, the right solutions
Sometimes mobile applications even more important, because a lot of people usually use rather it, than desktop version
Personally I haven’t even open a desktop version)) I am just using mobile one
Activity: 112
Alpha application is now available for mobile devices. and it is of high quality. I hope that it will cultivate.
Mobile applications are good, now it's much more convenient to use the project, the right solutions
Sometimes mobile applications even more important, because a lot of people usually use rather it, than desktop version
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
if the team creates a high-quality platform, it will be in demand among investors and users.
This is understandable, well, to make such a platform, you need a lot of time and good advertising.
I have seen some other attempts to make similar platform, but they were unsuccessful.i hope HubrisOne’s team will manage to succeed))
Activity: 78
Activity: 110
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Activity: 91
Activity: 122
Hello everyone,

We had to postpone equity sale because of some techniqual reasons. We will update you about the new schedule shortly.

Thanks for your understanding.
Kind regards,

This is the right decision, now the market is not a favorable situation for the sales launch.
Activity: 89
Activity: 84

In line with your question also, what is the chance of this project if they haven't been able to sell their coins?
I'm looking at the current exchange where they are initially offering the tokens, the 100M tokens are barely touched.
What is the team's plan to entice potential investors to buy their tokens?
The foundation of this project seems pretty rock solid and the team is very active in addressing the concerns of their followers.

Interest Ask. I would like to receive a response from the official representative of the HubrisOne project. I also care about such thoughts. I'd like to believe that investing in a project will bring me income and not a loss!
traders are not active now, so no one buys tokens on the exchange. I think the team needs to sell tokens in a different way.
Activity: 168

Well, it’s good that people think positively, this is how it should be in the future, we need to plan ahead of time
I think this project will become more successful in the future. and the exit of UK from the EU does not matter in this.
Activity: 140
or is it because the low number of tokens sold in chaincreator? the tokens are relatively cheap but seems you are not attracting investors here. this project is very promising with your mvp in place. but wondering you cant get investors on board. try looking for private whales...
Small and medium-sized investors are frightened by the state of the market and therefore invest weakly and sluggishly. I think that it is necessary to look for exits to venture funds that can make serious investments!
big investors are scared too.
and many funds went bankrupt this year.
Activity: 140
or is it because the low number of tokens sold in chaincreator? the tokens are relatively cheap but seems you are not attracting investors here. this project is very promising with your mvp in place. but wondering you cant get investors on board. try looking for private whales...
Small and medium-sized investors are frightened by the state of the market and therefore invest weakly and sluggishly. I think that it is necessary to look for exits to venture funds that can make serious investments!
Activity: 91
Looks like we are seeing some re-bound to the upside in the markets.
All investors hope that the market will unfold in the near future and growth will begin. Moreover, the growth is not only the major currencies and all crypto assets.
All cryptocurrencies grow and fall with Bitcoin, it has a strong influence on the entire market.
Pages:
Jump to: