Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 37. (Read 7706 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
As far as I know, they pay immediately, no need to wait. This is a promising project and the team conducts a quality airdrop.
The fact that they pay immediately is very cool! I will tell about this to my friends who are interested in participating in bounty and airdrops.
Activity: 182
Well, if you take the last time, he has already grown a little, even began to invest more
I want to believe that there will soon be a serious increase. At least the feeling that the wave of positive news is beginning to grow around. Even today there was an article about Bitcoin in the Times newspaper.
Activity: 252
And the motivation is how I understand the news about the project, innovations for example, or the achievements of the team
It is always necessary not to be lazy and try as much as possible to study the project in which you are going to invest your money. Then you can have a more or less complete picture of the project and possible prospects.
Activity: 91
In such difficult times in the crypto market it is very important to motivate each other. Only by supporting one with a kind word can we survive this time!
The crypto whales who staged this dump in the crypto market did this in order to raise panic in the ranks of crypto investors and crypto users. Therefore, we must support each other.
Communicating the administration with their customers is important, because people also need developer support.
Activity: 98
The lower the fall, the higher the growth will be. You need to know and understand. These are the laws of the market. So it was last time!
When I read your words and wondered how much cryptocurrency could cost after a fall that has already lasted more than a year ... It's just even scary to imagine this growth!
Activity: 210
In such difficult times in the crypto market it is very important to motivate each other. Only by supporting one with a kind word can we survive this time!
The crypto whales who staged this dump in the crypto market did this in order to raise panic in the ranks of crypto investors and crypto users. Therefore, we must support each other.
Activity: 140
One question. Will you be applying for a banking license?  I don't know if you will become an authorised electronic money or something like that or need a banking license... How works it?

If you cooperate with banks, then a good step into the future, but in order to do this, you need to complete the project
cryptocurrency project is very difficult to obtain a license from the bank. but why is it needed? we can just exchange cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
I like how the project builds its marketing company. It can be seen that the team did not spare the funds and hired a serious, highly paid professional. I think that under his leadership, Project HubrisOne will reach heights!
Activity: 78
One question. Will you be applying for a banking license?  I don't know if you will become an authorised electronic money or something like that or need a banking license... How works it?

If you cooperate with banks, then a good step into the future, but in order to do this, you need to complete the project
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 122
Has anyone already participated in this project in airdrop? Tokens immediately give or need to wait? How much is paid to Airdrop?
They promise to pay in tokens for an amount equivalent to from 10 to 40 US dollars. It seems quite normal to me!
As far as I know, they pay immediately, no need to wait. This is a promising project and the team conducts a quality airdrop.
The opportunity to get these same "X's" and attracts adventurous investors to the crypto market. If you remove this, then many people will refuse to invest in cryptocurrency as there are more reliable assets.
Nowhere are our favorite X's not going anywhere. This is what attracts investors to this market. For less volatility there is a stock market. but there is less risk but less possible earnings.
Has anyone already participated in this project in airdrop? Tokens immediately give or need to wait? How much is paid to Airdrop?
They promise to pay in tokens for an amount equivalent to from 10 to 40 US dollars. It seems quite normal to me!
Time will tell - with markets recovering we will see what happens
I believe that the market will come soon and everything will grow. Now it is very important to keep calm and do your own thing. developers continue to develop products, investors invest, traders trade!
Well, if you take the last time, he has already grown a little, even began to invest more
Time will tell - with markets recovering we will see what happens
I believe that the market will come soon and everything will grow. Now it is very important to keep calm and do your own thing. developers continue to develop products, investors invest, traders trade!
Activity: 140
It depends on what type of HubrisOne account your have.

Basic membership you will receive upto 1%

Premium membership up to 5% cash back on purchases
It sounds very attractive. I think that this is a great chance and surely many people come to take advantage of this offer!
Activity: 110
This is normal for a crypto market. And not only the crisis of the market but also the financial market of securities. But you need to understand that after the fall is always growing.
The lower the fall, the higher the growth will be. You need to know and understand. These are the laws of the market. So it was last time!
Well, yes, when a strong fall, usually after a while, a good growth of the cryptocurrency market, it just doesn’t happen as quickly as we wanted
Many thanks for the words of motivation
And the motivation is how I understand the news about the project, innovations for example, or the achievements of the team
Activity: 252
This is normal for a crypto market. And not only the crisis of the market but also the financial market of securities. But you need to understand that after the fall is always growing.
Activity: 98
Many thanks for the words of motivation
Pages:
Jump to: