Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 40. (Read 7706 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
Very interesting project. With the right approach and advertising it will succeed. I do not even doubt it and will follow the development.

Thank you for your support!

Warm regards,
Utku
"Venture into Sports"
I hope the price can increase with time. It seems to me that HBRS is good enough for this
This is a crypto market. Here everything can happen. And even that you do not believe in, also has a chance to come true. And the project really seems promising!
I fully agree that nothing can be predicted in this industry. Any project can be successful and vice versa. And when this happens no one knows. therefore, only wish good luck and new ideas to project.

Thanks for your support!

Warm regards,
Utku
"Venture into Sports"
I hope the price can increase with time. It seems to me that HBRS is good enough for this
This is a crypto market. Here everything can happen. And even that you do not believe in, also has a chance to come true. And the project really seems promising!
The most important thing for me is that the project can realize itself to the end, just the majority do not even live, or there is

no investment, or they do not keep their plan

Hello,

If you have time I would suggest to read our business model in WP to know better about our financial model and plans. On the other hand, our business success is not established on token sale. We are going to have a equity share in January and there is plenty of interest to that.

Hope these helps.
Utku
"Venture into Sports"
Hi there,

If you would like to know anything don't hesitate to ask me. I am happy to help.

Warm regards,
Utku
Are you the official representative of the project? Are you a member of the team or just a volunteer activist? I am very interested to know what is happening behind the scenes of the project!

Hi there,

I am the CMO and Partnerships Director of the company. You would drop the questions at telegram if you like. My username is @utkukg.

Kind regards,
Utku
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Has anyone already participated in this project in airdrop? Tokens immediately give or need to wait? How much is paid to Airdrop?

The airdrop is pretty simple and you can participate here: https://www.hubrisone.com/airdrop/

The tokens will be deposited in your wallet and you can only access it when we activate the wallets. So it's important to keep the app installed on your phone.

Liars few months I participated in lots of airdrops, but have get no rewards at all. So it can be my last airdrop ever, so all my prayers to HubrisOne hah)
Activity: 280
Now the market situation provides an excellent opportunity to bring your ideas to the finished product and not to rush to access the stock exchanges.
The fact that the developers took the risk to enter the market at the moment, in my opinion, suggests that they are confident in their product and in their abilities to bring it to success. I wish you good luck HubrisOne!

It was definitely a big risk to develop on our own time funds. We want to show our customers and investors we are committed to delivering over anything.

The days are gone where people can raise money with just an idea.

We just cross 11.2k early bird registrations on our application
In such a short time, good indicators of the number of new users, in the future there should be more

With Marketing our goal is to reach 300K in the first year.

For each new customer that joins we burn 100 HBRS token quarterly.
And are there any results? I mean how was the previous year for token?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Now the market situation provides an excellent opportunity to bring your ideas to the finished product and not to rush to access the stock exchanges.
The fact that the developers took the risk to enter the market at the moment, in my opinion, suggests that they are confident in their product and in their abilities to bring it to success. I wish you good luck HubrisOne!

It was definitely a big risk to develop on our own time funds. We want to show our customers and investors we are committed to delivering over anything.

The days are gone where people can raise money with just an idea.

We just cross 11.2k early bird registrations on our application
In such a short time, good indicators of the number of new users, in the future there should be more

With Marketing our goal is to reach 300K in the first year.

For each new customer that joins we burn 100 HBRS token quarterly.
Yes, they should be confident. However I think that it was a better option for them to wait a bit. Now everything is too unpredictable
You are too pessimistic? Personally I don’t have any doubts. I learn all their documentation and analysed it’s team work. Everything gives me this confidence
I am pretty new in crypt, but I think that we could not reach last years volums.. Despite of how pessimistic it may sounds

It will be interesting to see, 2019 seems like it will be a great year for cryptocurrencies market as a whole - we jsut have to wait and see. Meanwhile we will continue to grow and build our solution and products no matter if the market is up or down.

We are focused and determined to deliver

I believe that many quality projects will be launched this year.
and HubrisOne is a very promising project.

Many thanks for the words of motivation
Has anyone already participated in this project in airdrop? Tokens immediately give or need to wait? How much is paid to Airdrop?

The airdrop is pretty simple and you can participate here: https://www.hubrisone.com/airdrop/

The tokens will be deposited in your wallet and you can only access it when we activate the wallets. So it's important to keep the app installed on your phone.

Activity: 182
This platform looks quite interesting! It is possible that this HubrisOne project will become popular.
The team is actively developing its project. Look at what pace a community is forming around the project. I think that they will achieve high results.
if they continue and keep up the pace of development, then everything will be fine in the future
Activity: 98
Activity: 126
In the stock market there is no such volatility. I think that in the crypto market soon there will not be so many favorite "X's".
The opportunity to get these same "X's" and attracts adventurous investors to the crypto market. If you remove this, then many people will refuse to invest in cryptocurrency as there are more reliable assets.
This platform looks quite interesting! It is possible that this HubrisOne project will become popular.
The team is actively developing its project. Look at what pace a community is forming around the project. I think that they will achieve high results.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Activity: 182
In the stock market there is no such volatility. I think that in the crypto market soon there will not be so many favorite "X's".
Most likely you are right. This all goes. Large banks and investment funds take the cryptocurrency under full control. That is why everyone is obliged to go through the verification procedure.
Activity: 140
This is normal for a crypto market. And not only the crisis of the market but also the financial market of securities. But you need to understand that after the fall is always growing.
I am pretty new in crypt, but I think that we could not reach last years volums.. Despite of how pessimistic it may sounds
This is normal for a crypto market. And not only the crisis of the market but also the financial market of securities. But you need to understand that after the fall is always growing.
Activity: 252
It will be interesting to see, 2019 seems like it will be a great year for cryptocurrencies market as a whole - we jsut have to wait and see. Meanwhile we will continue to grow and build our solution and products no matter if the market is up or down.
We are focused and determined to deliver
Everyone is waiting for a miracle from the new year. The year 2018 proved not to be the best for investors. many projects failed ... I hope that this year 2019 will be the best for all of us.
Activity: 210
You are too pessimistic? Personally I don’t have any doubts. I learn all their documentation and analysed it’s team work. Everything gives me this confidence
It may well happen that this project will really become mega successful. They have very good functionality and all the chances to take a place in the crypto market.
Activity: 168
The project will be successful in any market, if it can gather a strong community.
You are absolutely right. People are the main component of any project. If there is a strong community there will be a successful project.
Pages:
Jump to: