Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐ - page 36. (Read 7706 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100
One question. Will you be applying for a banking license?  I don't know if you will become an authorised electronic money or something like that or need a banking license... How works it?

If you cooperate with banks, then a good step into the future, but in order to do this, you need to complete the project
cryptocurrency project is very difficult to obtain a license from the bank. but why is it needed? we can just exchange cryptocurrency.
Special license are important because the government should control money flows and crypt already have dozens of ways to launder money or financing terrorism..

They are not a bank, but they will need license. Their App will be operated in EU in the first phase and according to the rules, they will have to apply for license.
We hope that the problems with the license will not be in the future and they will give it
It would be funny if all things will be done, but eventually everything collapse because of one or two licenses..
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
One question. Will you be applying for a banking license?  I don't know if you will become an authorised electronic money or something like that or need a banking license... How works it?

If you cooperate with banks, then a good step into the future, but in order to do this, you need to complete the project
cryptocurrency project is very difficult to obtain a license from the bank. but why is it needed? we can just exchange cryptocurrency.
Special license are important because the government should control money flows and crypt already have dozens of ways to launder money or financing terrorism..

They are not a bank, but they will need license. Their App will be operated in EU in the first phase and according to the rules, they will have to apply for license.
We hope that the problems with the license will not be in the future and they will give it
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Time will tell - with markets recovering we will see what happens
I believe that the market will come soon and everything will grow. Now it is very important to keep calm and do your own thing. developers continue to develop products, investors invest, traders trade!

I agree! at this point we need to build the systems that will breed adoption and try to build the ecosystem regardless of price action.

-Fitzy
Activity: 238

If the state controls all processes in cryptocurrency, then it will not end with anything good.
But it is not about all processes in crypt. I think that some things should be controlled, because criminals can use crypt for their crime
But the very first idea of crypto community is to create something decentralised
Activity: 112

If the state controls all processes in cryptocurrency, then it will not end with anything good.
But it is not about all processes in crypt. I think that some things should be controlled, because criminals can use crypt for their crime
Activity: 182

Activity: 392
Last days market is showing us successful grow. I can even predict Ethereum around 200 dollars till the end of this month. Who knows..
Activity: 112
And the motivation is how I understand the news about the project, innovations for example, or the achievements of the team
It is always necessary not to be lazy and try as much as possible to study the project in which you are going to invest your money. Then you can have a more or less complete picture of the project and possible prospects.
I learned a lot of information about the HubrisOne project. and I am confident that this project will be successful in the future.
This project will be successful, because the team works well. I think that this product will be very popular.
Team work is really one of the most important things about any project. Their efficient work can stimulate investors aso than the project will get money for product development
Well-coordinated teamwork is a big plus in development, as people understand what they are doing and coordinate their actions.
So people here write that team is really good. But how can we say for sure? It depends on what? So if project successful, than the team is nice or it is about something else?
Activity: 196
And the motivation is how I understand the news about the project, innovations for example, or the achievements of the team
It is always necessary not to be lazy and try as much as possible to study the project in which you are going to invest your money. Then you can have a more or less complete picture of the project and possible prospects.
I learned a lot of information about the HubrisOne project. and I am confident that this project will be successful in the future.
This project will be successful, because the team works well. I think that this product will be very popular.
Team work is really one of the most important things about any project. Their efficient work can stimulate investors aso than the project will get money for product development
Well-coordinated teamwork is a big plus in development, as people understand what they are doing and coordinate their actions.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100

Activity: 280
it's true that I am also interested in HBRS, because there is Airdrop I can participate,
maybe the price will be different from ICO because of Airdrop, it remains positive and careful
I have never pay attention to airdrops at all, but here I see people are enthusiastic about it. So may be I should try it?? Grin
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
it's true that I am also interested in HBRS, because there is Airdrop I can participate,
maybe the price will be different from ICO because of Airdrop, it remains positive and careful
Activity: 238
Many investors do not believe in the success of new projects. a lot of fraudulent projects were in 2018.
There always were some scam projects, but to be honest, last year there were the most of them. I hope we can cope with this problem somehow
Many investors do not believe in the success of new projects. a lot of fraudulent projects were in 2018.
Activity: 392
Activity: 122
Activity: 168
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
As far as I know, they pay immediately, no need to wait. This is a promising project and the team conducts a quality airdrop.
The fact that they pay immediately is very cool! I will tell about this to my friends who are interested in participating in bounty and airdrops.
Are there any bonuses for registering by referral link? I could not find information
For registration by referral link there are no bonuses. but there are other bonuses Smiley
Well, if you take the last time, he has already grown a little, even began to invest more
I want to believe that there will soon be a serious increase. At least the feeling that the wave of positive news is beginning to grow around. Even today there was an article about Bitcoin in the Times newspaper.
I still do not see that the cryptocurrency market is going up. Many publications write about cryptocurrency throughout the year.
As far as I know, they pay immediately, no need to wait. This is a promising project and the team conducts a quality airdrop.
The fact that they pay immediately is very cool! I will tell about this to my friends who are interested in participating in bounty and airdrops.
Are there any bonuses for registering by referral link? I could not find information
Pages:
Jump to: